Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 (12530 Views)

Tinubu’s 48 Ministers To Gulp N8.6bn In 4yrs / Diezani Sues AGF, EFCC For Alleged Libel, Demands N100bn In Damages / Ajaokuta Steel To Gulp $1.5 Billion, Gets 2022 Completion Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 by Phantom233: 4:16pm On Jan 02
Babathanks:

One of the problem that you guys have is that, you always think Nigeria is rich but we are not. You will need trillions of naira if you want to run free education. This 100billion would have been use to build some modular refinery for us. That can serve only this country
Dangote is building a mega refinery.Nigeria's problem is not modular refinery Mr. I too Sabi. But corruption won't let anything good to be sustainable.secondly you don't need trillions to offer free education to the less privilege cos it could be done in segments and phases.
Re: Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 by bizzibodi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02
Una don start again don feed children,create jobs, enabling environment for their parents to feed their children well.
Re: Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 by Brushstrokes20: 4:37pm On Jan 02
# renewed LIES AND LOOTING mode activated!
Re: Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 by soccerlite: 6:37pm On Jan 02
tinubu asslicker will still come to defend this

Demons
Re: Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 by thymm50(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02
tsdarkside:

how wicked are you sef....??
you dont care about children....??

stop thinkin out of your anus....only this sector will give alot of jobs....
oil palm and garri farmers will sell their products to the school feedin program and earn money....

your head is not sittin on your neck to only look good....you can use it to think too....duhh....

Make devill shiit for your headd. Can't you State your opinion without insulting ur papa and mama? Be like say ogun dey shiit for your mouth abi?
Re: Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 by OkebRock: 2:18am On Jan 03
[Exactly my wish. Which country have they prepared for their children and their children's children if they keep staying unconcerned 🥱quote author=Forumites post=127739716]So one military colonel won’t just come and save our ass. Nigeria Army where are you people na. Make una come save us ooooo[/quote]
Re: Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 by AnyanwuSilas: 6:14am On Jan 03
Forumites:
So one military colonel won’t just come and save our ass. Nigeria Army where are you people na. Make una come save us ooooo
You're ignorant of the country you're in. You pretend you need help but embrace your opressors and condemn your helper.
Re: Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 by Forumites: 7:35am On Jan 03
AnyanwuSilas:
You're ignorant of the country you're in. You pretend you need help but embrace your opressors and condemn your helper.
abeg tell me. Who is my helper. Tell me what the so called civilians have done and I will list the achievements of the military when they were in power. Abi no be Military man bring us democracy?
Re: Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 by Kevineleven(m): 11:15am On Jan 03
He should put that 100bn in subsidy
Re: Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 by Nefort: 5:08pm On Jan 04
oluwaseyi0:

They are worse than Tinubu and Buhari combined

Unless the one military colonel you are talking about is not a Nigerian
The chances of things getting fixed in a military regime is higher than that of the Nigerian democratic regime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! / Is Jonathan Heading The Ironsi Route? / Baru Commissions Tanks At NNPC Mosimi Depot (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.