Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor (65681 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others / Court Bars Finance Minister, Others From Slashing Salaries Of Medical Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Dennisochampa: 11:08am On Jan 02
Sadly.... Alot of people here on nairaland no get sense....
Whether he's apc, sas, pdp or PNC.... He's human first and he deserves our prayers first before any other thing.....
This guy has entertained us for years... Irrespective of who we support in life.....
But some animals in this space have decided to show how Inhuman they are....
Imagine someone saying he thought by now that tinubu would have given him an appointment...
Where was it written that his support for tinubu will mean an automatic appointment for him
If na so them deh give appointments, that means even the keke driver wen support tinubu suppose get appointments.....
Stupid people with a useless sense of entitlement....
If na obi wen una support win.... Shey e go give una and una family appointments
With such a shallow and Inhuman mindset, I wonder how Nigeria can grow....
Get well soon Zack Orji....
I don't like tinubu, I don't like obi... I don't like atiku and whoever you choose to support, it's your responsibility...
E no mean say make I wish you bad.... As a person, u have entertained us for years and I wish you a speedy recovery.... Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Abusufian: 11:08am On Jan 02
Wen e reach ur papa turn shebi Labour Party go treat am
ruggedboych:
He is APC member, let them take care of him angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by symbianDON(m): 11:09am On Jan 02
AntiWailer:
They don’t use and dump

What is more honorable than the President and Vice President’s wife by his sick bed. Sad and bad loser.

Has Peter Obi or his wife visited Mr Ibu. ?
the duo of President and Vice President's wives should extend the same gesture to the people of Bokkos and Barkin Ladi in Plateau State. The people there are Nigerians too.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by BreconHills(m): 11:12am On Jan 02
ruggedboych:

I don't watch nollywood, the joke is on you

It's not a question of whether you watch nollywood. I know you are too young to have seen the man in his prime. But saying you don't watch Nigerian movies is an outright lie. Frequency and fact are two different things as is knowledge vs fandom

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Dottormentor: 11:13am On Jan 02
Another Omo ale sighted.
GO0DHardDick:
Sadly Tinubu didn't give this guy appointment after all his asslicking.

Yul edochie is currently asslicking the drug lord for a juicy appointment. Unfortunately, the same fate awaits him, he'll be ignored by the drug lord

Modified: if you quote me to say rubbish, you'll be ignored. Make sure your Brain is intact before quoting me

3 Likes

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by ufotunang: 11:14am On Jan 02
Honestfrend:
Truth be told... Something is not right with Nollywood..

Weather spiritual or otherwise..
...but why don't the female Nollywood actresses get sick or have problems
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by ufotunang: 11:15am On Jan 02
His problems are solved with all these personalities coming to see him
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by osothermal(m): 11:15am On Jan 02
GO0DHardDick:

Yul edochie is currently asslicking the drug lord for a juicy appointment. Unfortunately, the same fate awaits him, he'll be ignored by the drug lord

Modified: if you quote me to say rubbish, you'll be ignored. Make sure your Brain is intact before quoting me
He got a juicy job from them even before the election
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Artscollection: 11:18am On Jan 02
GO0DHardDick:

Na so dem dey take give appointment!! Those dudes are jobless as most asslickers are, that is why they loose more at the end Of the day.
If those asslickers have some business or something going on for them, then it is easy for them to get contracts or some kind of business favours from the power that be but they prefer waiting for crumbs.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Burgerlomo: 11:20am On Jan 02
Get well soon sir 🙏

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Valuepaints20(m): 11:21am On Jan 02
Ok
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Artscollection: 11:22am On Jan 02
Dennisochampa:
Sadly.... Alot of people here on nairaland no get sense....
Whether he's apc, sas, pdp or PNC.... He's human first and he deserves our prayers first before any other thing.....
This guy has entertained us for years... Irrespective of who we support in life.....
But some animals in this space have decided to show how Inhuman they are....
Imagine someone saying he thought by now that tinubu would have given him an appointment...
Where was it written that his support for tinubu will mean an automatic appointment for him
If na so them deh give appointments, that means even the keke driver wen support tinubu suppose get appointments.....
Stupid people with a useless sense of entitlement....
If na obi wen una support win.... Shey e go give una and una family appointments
With such a shallow and Inhuman mindset, I wonder how Nigeria can grow....
Get well soon Zack Orji....
I don't like tinubu, I don't like obi... I don't like atiku and whoever you choose to support, it's your responsibility...
E no mean say make I wish you bad.... As a person, u have entertained us for years and I wish you a speedy recovery.... Amen

Africans are very emotional that is why they make alot of mistakes and wrong choices but then people are frustrated and they just want to vent their anger on any perceived person that is supporting their oppressors so i wouldnt blame them but then jack deserve our prayers, he is a national treasure.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Neddstark: 11:24am On Jan 02
Okechinwadike:
nobody that supports evil goes unpunish

Thou shall not judge
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Mirasteel: 11:25am On Jan 02
Speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by pepperandsalt(m): 11:25am On Jan 02
Get well sir

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Johel(m): 11:26am On Jan 02
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by todugo(m): 11:28am On Jan 02
Honestfrend:
Truth be told... Something is not right with Nollywood..

Weather spiritual or otherwise..
What happens when one gets old? Abeg make we here word.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by MetaFiles230709: 11:29am On Jan 02
richie240:
Me: "In one sentence, Show me proof you are igbo without telling me!"

You: ........

Tell me you a treacherous imbecilic thiefing coward agbadorians?

You:... no need to say, I am even worse as my worthless mother gave birth to me through aborin.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Kusu12: 11:29am On Jan 02
Okechinwadike:

Mr. Ibu also supported evil. Obirodent mentality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Forumites: 11:32am On Jan 02
SirBunky85:
I hope your immediate family will lead the revolution? Empty beings always barking online.
Get out from here you Ghanaian. May your family be ruled as this country. No worry hand go soon meet all of you wey no wan make this country move forward.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Antoeni(m): 11:33am On Jan 02
And,No Councillor Or Local Government Chairman Visited Mr Ibu

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by fastseo: 11:34am On Jan 02
mofedamijo:

Mr Ibu campaigned for Peter Obi, and he has been very sick. What exactly is your point?

People get sick for different reasons, and not because of their political opinions. There are a lot of people in the hospital today who are facing life threatening diseases and they supported Peter Obi.

You can't have normal conversation without calling obi.
Na only obi contested for last election?
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Okoroawusa: 11:37am On Jan 02
GreaterFuture:
All these 'VIPs' for one Person?
That's what we all pray for

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by HRMK: 11:37am On Jan 02
ok,the first lady and her entourage didnt go to the hospital purposely for him!it was for the first baby of the year!!
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Okoroawusa: 11:38am On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

Mr Ibu that asslicked Peter Obi how him life be?

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by flokii: 11:38am On Jan 02
They should hire a private investigator to unravel whatever is behind his sicknees.. the guy has been marked for attack by evil people from his region over his support for President Tinubu and not the other one in EluuP.

Get well quick Zack Orji.. you chose light over darkness, didn't consider tribal relations to support your choice candidate but competence and tested hands. You're healed by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Forumites: 11:39am On Jan 02
victorDanladi:

Shettima was at plateau
NSA was at plateau

Is first lady visit more important than that of the VP and NSA

Fine,you are living a life of pain and frustration due to Peter OBI loss but be reasonable with it bro
you be ozuwor. Who gives a damn about Obi…. Anybody wey talk truth go turn to obi boy. I be like ur village head?
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Okoroawusa: 11:39am On Jan 02
fastseo:

You can't have normal conversation without calling obi.
Na only obi contested for last election?

You can't have normal conversation without calling Tinubu.
Na only Tinubu contested for last election?

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Okoroawusa: 11:40am On Jan 02
ruggedboych:
He is APC member, let them take care of him angry angry angry
We are taking care of him very well unlike Labour Party

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Okoroawusa: 11:42am On Jan 02
Okechinwadike:
Like Mr Ibu right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.