Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor (65687 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others / Court Bars Finance Minister, Others From Slashing Salaries Of Medical Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by SirBunky85(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02
Forumites:
Get out from here you Ghanaian. May your family be ruled as this country. No worry hand go soon meet all of you wey no wan make this country move forward.
s1lly rant.I ask again,hope,you and your immediate household will lead the revolution?
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Forumites: 4:20pm On Jan 02
SirBunky85:
s1lly rant.I ask again,hope,you and your immediate household will lead the revolution?
ope
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by paramakina202: 5:03pm On Jan 02
lendahand:
Ok it's officially confirmed. I have no doubt again that Zack is a card carrying member of APC.

Even at that, watch your back Mr Zack...

Wish him well first. He have to be alive to belong to any political party.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by 7upnigeria: 5:24pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:
Sadly Tinubu didn't give this guy appointment after all his asslicking.

Yul edochie is currently asslicking the drug lord for a juicy appointment. Unfortunately, the same fate awaits him, he'll be ignored by the drug lord

Modified: if you quote me to say rubbish, you'll be ignored. Make sure your Brain is intact before quoting me

You think appointments is the only benefit you can get from politicians, that's why fools like you cant get near leadership positions because your brain is just for DECORATIONS and eating. I have an Alhaji in Ogun state, the only benefit he gets from being a supporter of APC is ROAD CONTRACTS, he's massively rich but nobody knows him. THE GOOD THING ABOUT TINUBU'S is that as long as you support him, he's find something for you that you'll be doing that will continue to bring in money for you. That's why MOST POLITICIANS IN TINUBU'S CAMP hardly leave.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by 7upnigeria: 5:25pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

Yul edochie is currently asslicking the drug lord for a juicy appointment. Unfortunately, the same fate awaits him, he'll be ignored by the drug lord

Modified: if you quote me to say rubbish, you'll be ignored. Make sure your Brain is intact before quoting me

You think appointments is the only benefit you can get from politicians, that's why fools like you cant get near leadership positions because your brain is just for DECORATIONS and eating. I have an Alhaji in Ogun state, the only benefit he gets from being a supporter of APC is ROAD CONTRACTS, he's massively rich but nobody knows him. THE GOOD THING ABOUT TINUBU is that as long as you support him, he'll find something for you that you'll be doing that will continue to bring in money for you. That's why MOST POLITICIANS IN TINUBU'S CAMP hardly leave.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by lendahand(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02
Christistruth00:

Once Zack Orji Recovers he has the best Chance of the SE to become President he and Umahi
story
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by merits(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

I don't know why you are afraid of people quoting you, you shaked the table and you are afraid of people quoting you.is something wrong with your brain? If you don't have the guts stop looking for trouble you have said your mind let other people express their feelings stop be a monopoly of comment.Ewu!
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Obinoscopy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02
cjudy:
APC should take care of this guy
They will....albeit temporarily. Now I know why he made the decision to support APC.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Moneyyman: 8:09pm On Jan 02
Please save his life.

May God heal him
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by frog12: 8:26pm On Jan 02
so this actor is already BROKE ?? shocked shocked
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by stuffs4me(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

Even you that ASSLICKED the Pandora criminal but unfortunately he was disgraced at the polls
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Lumarstone: 8:54pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

My brain is intact and is working!!!
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Alajiki(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

Cry, cry baby. He did not support Tinubu for appointment.

He's one of the very few sane Igbos I know. A very detribalised man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by faceland: 9:12pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

Ayo Fayose was Tinubu worst neglect. He let the president know he would lick his ass but Tinubu didn't even acknowledges him.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Allisgud: 9:08am On Jan 03
Make people for no say visit 🤔🤔🤔
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by MyMouth(m): 7:15am On Jan 12
GoodRocks:

Appointments don finish E go shock you when they appoint him soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.