Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor (65680 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others / Court Bars Finance Minister, Others From Slashing Salaries Of Medical Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by GEEBITE: 11:43am On Jan 02
Pure happenstance. They went on that routine first baby of the year stuff. It is kn the body of the news.
AntiWailer:
They don’t use and dump

What is more honorable than the President and Vice President’s wife by his sick bed. Sad and bad loser.

Has Peter Obi or his wife visited Mr Ibu. ?
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Fearyourcreator: 11:46am On Jan 02
GoodRocks:
Sadly Tinubu didn't give this guy appointment after all his asslicking.

Yul edochie is currently asslicking the drug lord for a juicy appointment. Unfortunately, the same fate awaits him, he'll be ignored by the drug lord

Modified: if you quote me to say rubbish, you'll be ignored. Make sure your Brain is intact before quoting me
You fit first them die

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Fearyourcreator: 11:48am On Jan 02
AntiWailer:
They don’t use and dump

What is more honorable than the President and Vice President’s wife by his sick bed. Sad and bad loser.

See the way he was wishing another person bad sef ... This people are evil ooo
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Christistruth00: 11:50am On Jan 02
lendahand:
Ok it's officially confirmed. I have no doubt again that Zack is a card carrying member of APC.

Even at that, watch your back Mr Zack...

Once Zack Orji Recovers he has the best Chance of the SE to become President he and Umahi

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Bimpe29: 11:52am On Jan 02
Get well soon Sir.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by SirLakes: 11:53am On Jan 02
Honestfrend:
Truth be told... Something is not right with Nollywood..

Weather spiritual or otherwise..

No, There's nothing wrong with nollywood

People die, people give birth, people fall sick, people miraculously recover from life threatening diseases every day. You only hear about nollywood because they are famous cool
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Okechinwadike: 11:55am On Jan 02
Okoroawusa:
Like Mr Ibu right?
he is a confused entity
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by ruggedboych: 11:56am On Jan 02
BreconHills:

It's not a question of whether you watch nollywood. I know you are too young to have seen the man in his prime. But saying you don't watch Nigerian movies is an outright lie. Frequency and fact are two different things as is knowledge vs fandom

you have been noticed, kindly give me space.... I am not here to argue with you, you are entitled to your opinion
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Okechinwadike: 11:56am On Jan 02
Kusu12:

Mr. Ibu also supported evil. Obirodent mentality.
he is a confused entity
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by firearcher: 11:56am On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

Yul edochie is currently asslicking the drug lord for a juicy appointment. Unfortunately, the same fate awaits him, he'll be ignored by the drug lord

Modified: if you quote me to say rubbish, you'll be ignored. Make sure your Brain is intact before quoting me

Lol. See mentality. So everyone that campaigned or supported someone in the last election is only seeking appointments? How many positions exist sef?
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by ruggedboych: 11:57am On Jan 02
Okoroawusa:

We are taking care of him very well unlike Labour Party

aboki why are you disturbing my mention angry angry
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Okechinwadike: 11:57am On Jan 02
Neddstark:

Thou shall not judge
Jude? Lol 😆😆@ you in Swahili
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by ufuosman(m): 11:58am On Jan 02
Speed recovery sir
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by ozo13(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02
Thank God for his remarkable improvement.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Okechinwadike: 12:00pm On Jan 02
id4sho:

What ever, It's bound to happen undecided
take your time and check those that voted APC,98percent are crying

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by johnlegend01: 12:00pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

The day your father will slump in the toilet, not even the wife of a special adviser to the Counsellor of your ward will visit him.

Person of hate. You might even go before Zack Orji.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Femeto: 12:06pm On Jan 02
Na BAT Agbado make am collapse.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Kay25(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

Na u need brain reset ..cant u see he wasn't neglected na so evebody go get appointment?there are other things u can get without appointments so think wider before u utter gibberishly

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Saao(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

his own even better. What about femi fani kayode
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by HeadlessMob: 12:23pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

Obviously many fools like you were asslicking Pandora to get a juicy appointment. That is why many of you went to depression and frustration to the extent of committing suicide after his terrible loss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by damkin24(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

Are you sure you normal so. Anyone supporting other person/candidate other than your fraud is asslicking but you can asslick the gbajue man.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by ogaontop(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02
mofedamijo:

Mr Ibu campaigned for Peter Obi, and he has been very sick. What exactly is your point?

People get sick for different reasons, and not because of their political opinions. There are a lot of people in the hospital today who are facing life-threatening diseases and they supported Peter Obi.
Bro, I think it's good you read those links you posted. Mr Ibu openly endorsed Tinubu and later campaigned for LP gubernatorial aspirant in Imo state, just like Kate Henshaw endorsed Peter Obi and later campaigned for APC in Imo state. Read and understand!!
Don't conclude like a slowpoke except if you are one!
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by damkin24(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02
Okechinwadike:
nobody that supports evil goes unpunish
Just as Mr IBU got punished because he supported Gbajue? Please get brain this new year

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by olatade(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02
AntiWailer:
They don’t use and dump

Gbam!!!
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Alexis11: 12:57pm On Jan 02
Okechinwadike:
nobody that supports evil goes unpunish

Like Mr Ibu right?
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Tendd: 12:57pm On Jan 02
Heart failure are often as a result of lack of cardiovascular exercises and strength training and also nutrition.lf he does nothing to improve on his fitness,he might not live longer.
People slump and die in Nigeria very often.We observe this every now and then in the markets or other public places or even at home.Unfortunately,we don't get to know too many of it, except if it's happening to a public figure.Almost, all the nollywood actors or actresses that died or got severely sick last year were fat or obese.Diabetes,gouts,stroke,HBP etc are all fat-related diseases.Actors and actresses must use their platforms to create awareness.Consumption is seen as affluence in most of our movies and it is not healthy as all.
We need a biggest loser show in Nigeria, where overweight or mobidly obese people can gather to compete and support each other to lose weight.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by xjiggy: 1:03pm On Jan 02
GoodRocks:

A sensible person does not take Govt appointment rather you collect contacts. That way you stay almost invisible why enjoying the largesse of the Govt
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Alexis11: 1:05pm On Jan 02
Stephench:
This one has since sold his soul to the devil. They will keep exposing themselves one by one. Being a celebrity or an actor doesn't mean he's got a good heart

Exactly, just like that unfortunate guy that call himself Mr Ibu. They are all the same.
Re: Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor by Alexis11: 1:11pm On Jan 02
Artscollection:

Africans are very emotional that is why they make alot of mistakes and wrong choices but then people are frustrated and they just want to vent their anger on any perceived person that is supporting their oppressors so i wouldnt blame them but then jack deserve our prayers, he is a national treasure.

Lol the same people that are supporting another oppressor? It would probably have made small sense if the person they are supporting is not part of our regular yam eaters.

Una just dey talk more rubbish to justify your ma.dness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.