Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) (37632 Views)

Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes / Suspected Kidnapping Syndicate Arrested In Imo (Photo) / Man Records ‘sex Movie’ Inside Osun Grove, Shares On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by TheSourcerer: 3:22am On Jan 03
MrNipplesLover:
Na Ogun go kill that bastard DSP Bright Edafe...

I need to create an X account and start following these stupid bastards (IGP, CP, and all the criminal police men) ASAP...

Na curse I go take destroy Una lives with Una useless work wey Una dey do...

Nigeria police my foot...

Ogun kill u there!
Oh I will create an X account too then smiley

When when do you intend to create one so I can too ? Idk need the push haha
Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by saysoo: 4:19am On Jan 03
Glimpsetv:
Man Records a Suspected Kidnapping of a Lady in Broad Daylight

A man recorded a suspected kidnapping of a lady in broad daylight on New Year's Day in Lagos and posted it on X, formerly known as Twitter, tagging the police for possible action. The video shows a lady attempting to open the car door from the back seat, but it appears that another person sitting with her at the back is pulling her away from exiting the vehicle.

After a while, the driver exited and moved to the back seat door, activating the child lock to prevent the car from being opened from the inside, then returned to the car and quickly drove off.

However, a police handle on X named DSP Bright Edafe PPRO DE responded, "I sincerely hope you had the emergency numbers for Lagos Command and called them before recording and posting. That would have worked faster. Plus, you should have tried raising an alarm and confronting them."

In response, the man who posted the video commented, "For the record: I raised an alarm, called on area boys, but most hesitated. The driver got back in the car and drove off. I followed the car around V.I, hoping to see a policeman to report to, but none was on the route they followed. They later started driving back."

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think the man should have exited his car instead of just recording and confronting the suspects? But what if they had a gun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgpAQTccORE

That police ppro is a fool. Confront them?
What if they had a gun?
A video of full facial identification was shown, what other evidence do you need?

Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by MemoriesAndMe: 4:49am On Jan 03
ekelebeXstunner:
I don’t believe everything I see on the internet. This fit be comedy skit.
Or may be the lady in question is drunk or high and others are just trying to help her get home. Not every situation is a kidnap attempt.

Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by HRMK: 7:37am On Jan 03
its a senseless thing people do to attract cheap publicity!you see them recording accident scenes too!a most stupid thing for anybody to do!raising alarm is the best thing to do!HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED IMMEDIATELY TO SERVE AS DETERRENT!!
Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by Sammy5413(m): 7:45am On Jan 03
This doesn’t look like kidnapping to me
Y’all should stop giving false alarms 🚨
The driver is so relaxed and more also A driver doesn’t come down during a kidnapping
Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by GindoX(m): 8:33am On Jan 03
ekelebeXstunner:
I don’t believe everything I see on the internet. This fit be comedy skit.

Wise man
Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:00am On Jan 03
TheSourcerer:
True and he looks too calm to be a kidnapper almost losing his victim ......

I belive she has mental issues , and he the driver probably thought it best to secure her from inside , plus this looks like a family car and not one for kidnap(too much space) plus e no dey hard Nigerians gather themselves at the slightest suspicion of a kidnap , hence the reason the X OP did not necessarily raise alarm as he would have if it was let's say his daughter been kidnapped . plus it would be easier just knocking her out instead of taking such risk of leaving the door opened and her awake , plus the X OP maes the story sound very sensational for a kidnap , again these are my speculations from viewing the facts of the case

Absolutely
Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by illicit(m): 9:03am On Jan 03
TheSourcerer:
Well with the facts of the case on ground ,I doubt its a kidnapping. It reallydosnt add up, from been the only driver seeing this to not seeing any cops at stops . I know for a fact if this was his family member , more would have been done to foil the 'kidnap'

For some reason I believe this could be a matter of a mentally ill woman and her Driver trying to secure her . Again its Nigeria (Lagos) so yeah .

Would love to hear you opinion though.

Hi illicit smiley

Hello sourcerer

Yeah it seems more like trying to secure someone

Well, who knows
Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by BBIA: 10:48am On Jan 03
Precious452:

You're a twisted pervert. Kidnappers won't see me. No need for your pity.

ABUJA
KUJ-354-PD

😩
Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by theforemost: 3:54am On Jan 04
Glimpsetv:
Man Records a Suspected Kidnapping of a Lady in Broad Daylight

A man recorded a suspected kidnapping of a lady in broad daylight on New Year's Day in Lagos and posted it on X, formerly known as Twitter, tagging the police for possible action. The video shows a lady attempting to open the car door from the back seat, but it appears that another person sitting with her at the back is pulling her away from exiting the vehicle.

After a while, the driver exited and moved to the back seat door, activating the child lock to prevent the car from being opened from the inside, then returned to the car and quickly drove off.

However, a police handle on X named DSP Bright Edafe PPRO DE responded, "I sincerely hope you had the emergency numbers for Lagos Command and called them before recording and posting. That would have worked faster. Plus, you should have tried raising an alarm and confronting them."

In response, the man who posted the video commented, "For the record: I raised an alarm, called on area boys, but most hesitated. The driver got back in the car and drove off. I followed the car around V.I, hoping to see a policeman to report to, but none was on the route they followed. They later started driving back."

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think the man should have exited his car instead of just recording and confronting the suspects? But what if they had a gun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgpAQTccORE

I once found a man molesting a lady in public and the lady seem scared and didn't run away. I stepped down and confronted the man but the lady shouted " ..he's my husband...". What if I'd hitten the man?
Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by theforemost: 4:01am On Jan 04
thesicilian:
The man was probably more interested in getting the video for his social media engagement than actually saving the lady. But however true or untrue that may be, he has done his own little part of raising alarm and gathering little evidence.
The police should now focus on using that as a stepping stone to investigate further, instead of quarrelling with him for not doing more.

The plate number is
BDG 456 JB.

A graphic artist can make the picture more clearer

Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by theforemost: 4:04am On Jan 04
DKM123:

But I wish the lady's face was captured.

If the police uses the plate number to trace them, they can easily use a co conspirator to act as though she was the one inside the car and they were only having little family squabbles.
Won't work
She'll need create the screen accurately
Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by theforemost: 4:05am On Jan 04
Padipadi:

You guys are mad!
What are our thoughts?
What's ya own thought?
Idiôts that should be doing job of sharing the video to gather more close ups on the suspects turned it to avenue of like, share & traffic to their kobo-kobo blog.
Is this an entertainment post?
Ya blog ll close down this week, amen. And you wey post this, dog go bite ya yansh this week!

Abi you be the driver??

Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by ekelebeXstunner: 11:15am On Jan 04
CaptainFM1:

Comedy skits have made so many people not to react appropriately nowadays. Because we like to film and post on social media instead of calling the appropriate authorities to come to the rescue immediately, it makes it difficult to know what to believe again.

I don't blame Gen Z's though. Skit industry has probably employed more youth in recent years.
Most of the men making money from content creation are millennials. Gen Zs in the Nigerian population are as useless as their counterparts on Nairaland; always discussing about sex, how to pass JAMB and waist beads.
Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by thesicilian: 11:48am On Jan 04
theforemost:

The plate number is
BDG 456 JB.

A graphic artist can make the picture more clearer
The problem is our police lack motivation. If the police are properly motivated they can do wonders.
And it's surprising that up till now nobody has reported her missing
Re: Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) by Padipadi(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04
theforemost:

Abi you be the driver??
Madness is running in ya head!

'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers In Rivers State / Bayelsa SS1 Schoolgirl Stabs Classmate In Eye For Refusing To Join Cult (Graphic