Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Jobs With Accommodation And Feeding - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs With Accommodation And Feeding (722 Views)

Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! / I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs With Accommodation And Feeding by Olmat(m): 11:58am On Jan 02
Admin please post.

Female Househelp ans Nanny needed at the following location. There's Accommodation and Feeding.
Ikate Lekki - Nanny - 45k to 50k
Magboro Househelp - Ogun state - 30k
Owode Ogun state - Househelp - 30k
Victoria Island - Nanny/Househelp - must be neat, experienced and speak well - 60k.
Festac Town - Nanny- 40k
Abule Egba Lagos - Sales Girl- 30k..

Driver is needed at Owode Ogun, Must understand lagos route There's accommodation and feeding. Salary is 60k.

Call or WhatsApp - 08089310397
Re: Jobs With Accommodation And Feeding by progressb4andno: 3:10pm On Jan 02
I need househelp job for a guy, my personal room with AC, 3x feeding daily, 70k monthly salary with insurance and pension, they must be nice and caring and understanding, and then the madam or daughter must be open to fun in the bedroom with me and my big cucumber.
Re: Jobs With Accommodation And Feeding by Rexymania(m): 12:37am On Jan 03
progressb4andno:
I need househelp job for a guy, my personal room with AC, 3x feeding daily, 70k monthly salary with insurance and pension, they must be nice and caring and understanding, and then the madam or daughter must be open to fun in the bedroom with me and my big cucumber.

Lemme see you "cucumber" something wey no big reach carrot 🥕. 🙄
Re: Jobs With Accommodation And Feeding by progressb4andno: 10:48am On Jan 03
Rexymania:

Lemme see you "cucumber" something wey no big reach carrot 🥕. 🙄

Don't use yourself to compare me my bro.
Re: Jobs With Accommodation And Feeding by siant: 11:31am On Jan 03
progressb4andno:
How I wish I were a woman, I would have applied. And that would have been your end, cus I will definitely kill you during fun in the bedroom. Even God self no go vex.

Oloriburuku, alainironu.

(1) (Reply)

FAC Recruitment Is Ongoing - Apply Now / Special Information For Applicants As Marketers. / What About Irs Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.