Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila (19328 Views)

Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila / Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by TopBanter: 12:18pm On Jan 03
codemaniacs:

You are the one that makes simple things very difficult.

Nigerians want ethnic police not regional police.

Your terrorists friends have taken over communities in Niger state and are collecting toll..

You don't even have the intelligence to make your point in less than 70 words.

You suffer from serious and chronic colonial mentality.

Olodo. 70 words is now the criteria showing presentational intelligence because you say so? Same you whose interpretation of what a nation is happens to be is at stark variance to what billions worldwide accept a nation is?

You're actually more dullardly than I first assumed and a delusional hack to boot There can be no such thing as an ethnic police force. Get that into your thick skull.

Yes some ethnicity will form the majority in a regional force but it is impractical and impossible, for example, for every police officer in a SW regional force to be Yoruba. We are not in year 1200AD i.e the days of the Ife and Benin Empires even as it sounds you belong back there.

The thought of an ethnic police, rather than a regional force, is asinine because many non-Yorubas abound in the SW who were born, educated and raised there plus speak Yoruba perfectly.

These are realities that shows nothing but throwback discrimination from your ilk would deem those individuals as unfit to join a SW regional police force.

It is crystal clear I am talking to a little boy in his room playing star wars games and fancying himself a conquering bombardier because it it obvious there is not a single adult practicality, useful intellect, solutions-provision efficacy or capacity to think critically in all your stupid and imbecilic talk.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by godwon01(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03
Next governor of Lagos state is loading.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by codemaniacs: 12:53pm On Jan 03
TopBanter:

Olodo. 70 words is now the criteria showing presentational intelligence because you say so? Same you whose interpretation of what a nation is happens to be is at stark variance to what billions worldwide accept a nation is?

You're actually more dullardly than I first assumed and a delusional hack to boot There can be no such thing as an ethnic police force. Get that into your thick skull.

Yes some ethnicity will form the majority in a regional force but it is impractical and impossible, for example, for every police officer in a SW regional force to be Yoruba. We are not in year 1200AD i.e the days of the Ife and Benin Empires even as it sounds you belong back there.

The thought of an ethnic police, rather than a regional force, is asinine because many non-Yorubas abound in the SW who were born, educated and raised there plus speak Yoruba perfectly.

These are realities that shows nothing but throwback discrimination from your ilk would deem those individuals as unfit to join a SW regional police force.

It is crystal clear I am talking to a little boy in his room playing star wars games and fancying himself a conquering bombardier because it it obvious there is not a single adult practicality, useful intellect, solutions-provision efficacy or capacity to think critically in all your stupid and imbecilic talk.

There are many non-emiratis in the U.A.E yet you won't see them in the UAE police force. Same with Japan, China, South Korea, India, Pakistan, Germany, France e.t.c

It is not discrimination to protect your ethnic territory, lands, culture e.t.c from people of other ethnicities it is called protectionism and patriotism.

It's people like you that deceived thousands of Yoruba people to partake in END:SARS in Lagos and burn their own cities to the ground.

Again, you have the right to keep deceiving yourself.

In future, people like you will be arrested and sentenced to 80 years imprisonment or death for undermining the culture, traditions, politics of the indigenes.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by pquaver(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03
CoronaVirusPro:

Did you read what you composed?

Your destiny was not written in English language. Communicate with your dialect, I will understand.
Understanding is not for... Maybe actually my destiny is not written English, because i have the dexterity of speaking several European and African language s.. So for me it is no problem....
The greatest deficiency is what you have.. Intellectual laziness.. If u couldn't understand what i wrote sorry i can't help you... Your brain not functioning well is sign of your intellectual limitations..
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by kaludestiny10(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03
Work in progress towards becoming the next governor of Lagos State. Kudos to him.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Dsimmer: 5:02pm On Jan 03
That's a nice one. He really tried.

See beautiful projects done by a previous house of rep. Hospitals, Roads, education facilities, sport facilities etc..

Imagine if every senators and house of representatives continue to improve their states this way.

What are the other senators and house of representatives doing for their states? Or do they think they were elected there to be eating like goats without doing anything?

Those not doing anything had better do better!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by marca(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03
LegendHero:
I pity Fuad Laguda.

If he eventually win the by-election, people of the constituency will expect him to do at least 50% of what Gbaja did and I’m sure he won’t even be able to do that.

We all know that anyone that won the by-election is a first timer, so much won't be expect from him... Ceaser ll perform perfectly well
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Akbil: 9:27pm On Jan 03
7upnigeria:

Na your papa money dem dey waste? Why dont you go and tell your state Governor not to show any of his commissioned projects on social media and see if that will not be the end of his POLITICAL CAREER.

Take your frustrations elsewhere. I am not responsible for your frustrated life.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by 7upnigeria: 10:29pm On Jan 03
Akbil:

Take your frustrations elsewhere. I am not responsible for your frustrated life.

Am a full blooded yoruba boy. Zero frustration but I dont have to convince you anyway. Am beginning to understand why people of the yeast are CURRENTLY BITTER, its because you'll not produce a Nigerian President in the next 20 years. Lol, Political orphans.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Dsimmer: 11:51pm On Jan 03
He really tried tbh.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Akbil: 8:03pm On Jan 04
7upnigeria:

Am a full blooded yoruba boy. Zero frustration but I dont have to convince you anyway. Am beginning to understand why people of the yeast are CURRENTLY BITTER, its because you'll not produce a Nigerian President in the next 20 years. Lol, Political orphans.

Did you see ow hempty (sic) when they left to go check out their mansions. We'll put money on the table, you'll sell your father's house and relocate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari / Lagos Distributes 115 Jeeps To Obas / Tinubu: Rivers Made Right Choice Voting Quality Over Sentiments - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.