Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila (19316 Views)

Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila / Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Totilopussylick(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02
You know the roads to alahausa.

Go and ask Babajide sanwo olu tongue
Winning123:

I disagree with you. Most Lagos roads particular inner streets are in a state of disrepair. The city is also in darkness. What happened to light up Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by stuffs4me(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02
CoronaVirusPro:
White elephant projects!

How much of our commonwealth was spent to build that kiosk?

Akbil:
What's the significance of commissioning a project? Does this happen in the West or developed parts of the world.

To me it's just another way to waste scarce resources.

Why are IPOB crying na?

The project is in Lagos and Lagos people are not complaining

8 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by CoronaVirusPro: 7:37pm On Jan 02
stuffs4me:

Why are IPOB crying na?

Who made you a mouthpiece for all?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02
Gbaja has done so well for his people. God bless him.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by atobs4real(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02
Edoreborn:
Our money,, millions of people's money in the hands of few and yet d masses celebrate them
What if he didn't do a dine, what are we going to do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by stuffs4me(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02
CoronaVirusPro:

Who made you a mouthpiece for all?

No vex... goan continue to be doing your cry cry.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by santaclaws: 7:45pm On Jan 02
Ireportlive:
cool

Sanwo-Olu throwing projects accross all nooks and crannies of Lagos

With all due respect, those are Gbaja's projects.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Wahala90: 7:46pm On Jan 02
Yeah

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Artiiclebeast: 7:53pm On Jan 02
This is truly a joke among nations.

A politician was voted into office and was allocated funds by the government to build projects for his constituency. He now went about stamping his name and naming all the projects after himself?

What sort of a zoo is this ffs?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by victorDanladi: 7:54pm On Jan 02
stuffs4me:

Why are IPOB crying na?

You dey mind people that commission and celebrate JB logo 😆

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:55pm On Jan 02
Edoreborn:
Our money,, millions of people's money in the hands of few and yet d masses celebrate them

Edo no be Lagos. Go and find your missing money somewhere else.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Edoreborn: 7:57pm On Jan 02
TakeNigeriaBack:

Edo no be Lagos. Go and find your money somewhere else.
Na who tell u say I be edo?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:03pm On Jan 02
Edoreborn:
Na who tell u say I be edo?

E no concern me. If you're NOT Yoruba near wall.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Menclothing: 8:03pm On Jan 02
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by NoToPile: 8:05pm On Jan 02
It's obvious why surulere people love gbaja and he was winning election back to back. That man did a lot in surulere.

Some areas can't point to one meaningful projects their representatives has done and Na the same money oo.

He has done well.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by blowjohn(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02
freemonts87:
Good projects like these are what we need.
They'll put food in the poor man's stomach

Lawn Tennis will put food in ur stomach?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by walefresh3(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02
Developers self no get beautiful places like dis in their alaigbo....

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Barims(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02
Where is the soldier guy he kidnapped on his way to commission the project
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Paramount01(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02
Edoreborn:

Have been expecting you, if he did not do it who will arrest him

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Paramount01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02
Artiiclebeast:
This is truly a joke among nations.

A politician was voted into office and was allocated funds by the government to build projects for his constituency. He now went about stamping his name and naming all the projects after himself?

What sort of a zoo is this ffs?

Building project is not part of the function of law markers, pick a course in govt you will know better, I know you will argue because you dint know

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Tap0lane: 8:34pm On Jan 02
Tunubu de copy foolish Igbo that left Ipobland to develop Lagos South Africa Malaysia Singapore Cambodia Mymnar Sri Lanka Bangladesh Vietnam Korea North Korea china etc

Wahala90:
Yeah

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by 7upnigeria: 8:34pm On Jan 02
Akbil:
What's the significance of commissioning a project? Does this happen in the West or developed parts of the world.

To me it's just another way to waste scarce resources.

Na your papa money dem dey waste? Why dont you go and tell your state Governor not to show any of his commissioned projects on social media and see if that will not be the end of his POLITICAL CAREER.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by freemonts87: 8:36pm On Jan 02
blowjohn:

Lawn Tennis will put food in ur stomach?
Sarcasm man. learn to recognize them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by oluwasegun007(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02
UncleKoboko:
cool

As far as I know, GBAJA IS THE MOST ACTIVE, ACHIEVED AND BEST REP OF OUR GENERATION.

THAT MAN HAS DONE SOOOOO MUCH.

IF WE HAVE JUST 10 OF HIM IN THIS COUNTRY, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE.

If he by chance show interest in lagos governorship in next election like this....he has my vote

Come to surulere and see, you will think he is a serving senator.

I know kuku sabi the cirrent senator sef.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by blowjohn(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02
freemonts87:

Sacars the sacarsm well.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Duru009(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02
NEXT GOVERNOR of LAGOS State!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Egoveen: 8:39pm On Jan 02
Sanwo olu=commissioner
Gbajabiamila=facilitator
So who come be Lagos state governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by blowjohn(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02
freemonts87:

There was no sarcasm in ur comment man.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Fearyourcreator: 8:59pm On Jan 02
ecolime:

Baba nla unintentional setup

He will forever be compared with Gbaja cheesy

Their constituency is already used to exotic largesse from Femi.

The pressure fit give Laguda stroke oo
E good like that... Make them dey 9n their toes... Tinubu put fashola on his toes, fashola put Ambo and Ambo puts Sanwo on his too... They should keep doing more ... It's a win win for them and the masses....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Jan 02
freemonts87:
Good projects like these are what we need.
They'll put food in the poor man's stomach
how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday / Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / FG Reacts To Dapchi Girls Release, Says 76 Students Released In Ongoing Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.