Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. (34205 Views)

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu / Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by ecolime(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03
Yul don turn to laughing stock... Chaii

4 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by DaTruths: 12:08pm On Jan 03
Osashalom:

Can you listen to yourself? How does a married woman do breasts enhancement surgery without her husband's consent?

Did the husband seek her consent before impregnating another woman?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by NoToPile: 12:09pm On Jan 03
This yul should rest abeg.

The year your son died is your best year.

Radarada.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by BareFacedLies(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03
The effect of the breast enhancement surgery is not even visible, are you sure they did not scam this woman? grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by treatise: 12:09pm On Jan 03
Coolsat:
So na breast be this guy problem
The "accusation"na plan work by two of them just to generate traffic.
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by lordprogress: 12:10pm On Jan 03
I don't think any sane person will declare the year he lost his child is best year.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by GloriousGbola: 12:11pm On Jan 03
Summary

I am using this medium to announce to whom it may concern that my estranged wife had a boob job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Schoolshooter: 12:12pm On Jan 03
Lack of respect

Women no longer have respect

Why can't she take consent before she thinks about it??
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Skillsnigeria: 12:12pm On Jan 03
grin
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Proserpina: 12:12pm On Jan 03

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Successlane: 12:12pm On Jan 03
My only pain here is the lose of their innocent son.

I no get time for the THREE yeyebrities - Yul. May and Judy
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03
dis guy useless actually!

Thank God I was never a fan!

APC, na una get dis one oo!

Tuueh!

tongue

4 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by ogbe88(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03
EmekaMD:
Were you informed about this prior? if yes. you do not have to consent it. Its her body, not yours.

She owes a duty to inform you and seek your opinion, but she could choose to go ahead even if you refuses to consent.
Small boy talk.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by DrAda(f): 12:14pm On Jan 03
Without his consent.... The sheer arrogance is really something

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by delpee(f): 12:14pm On Jan 03
This guy needs help...

4 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by free234free: 12:15pm On Jan 03

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by free234free: 12:16pm On Jan 03
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Ironbull: 12:18pm On Jan 03
This Yul sef, so this guy can't just leave this woman and walk away or what?

What is all these daily drama all about Yul.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by BareFacedLies(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03
Biglittlelois:
This guy is seriously being dragged on twitter since yesterday

Yul went on X to say year 2023 was the best year of his life forgetting he lost his first born son, well he had the effontery to paste a video of him and Judy dancing a week after his son died so I'm not surprised, May then said 2023 was her worst year cos she lost her flesh blood, this guy went on to spew lies saying May did breast surgery just to paint her bad cos he was being dragged, saying her family refused to return bride price and all manner of nonsense, Rita Edochie and one of his cousin has responded and trashed him

Yul is obviously the weapon fashioned against May but he will fail, he hates the fact that she's getting multiple endorsements and doing good and well without him, the pain of so many boys here, they hate when a divorced single mother is doing well for herself, ladies pray not to meet, date, or marry a man like Yul.

I hope you know that none of those guys May is trying to impress will agree to marry her, instead they will be taking turns to fúck her!

3 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Fiscus105(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03
aikyg:
Hahahah. Looks like May is now entering his eye again. Isi mmili, zukwanu ike. grin grin

He is being jealous now, how I wish she sees her with better man, he might commit suicide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by mrblessed(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03
Just like he impregnated Judy without her consent.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03
alpharoyalty:
This guy is too childish I swear
He's becoming foolish too.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by BareFacedLies(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03
free234free:
yes she obviouly did it because another guy asked her to do it

That guy will fúck her and go his way.

Which young Nigerian guy will agree to marry a woman who has had 4 kids already?
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by BareFacedLies(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03
mrblessed:
Just like he impregnated Judy without her consent.

It's a man's world so he does not need her consent tongue

2 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Gist4u: 12:23pm On Jan 03
Northerners are claiming to be indigenes of Lagos for the army recruitment

https://www.nairaland.com/7957009/army-recruits-north-claiming-southwest#127757291
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03
yul is an indisciplined man who can't control his 3rd leg or else why get ur colleague pregnant then jump into a 2nd marriage without prior notice to ur wife and family?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Fiscus105(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03
Osashalom:

Can you listen to yourself? How does a married woman do breasts enhancement surgery without her husband's consent?

Oga, he lost to be in charge of her, immediately he brought another woman to be her rival inside her matrimonial house.

Any man that doesn't have issues persay in his marriage,that still go ahead to marry second wife, ......such man shouldn't bother to look for his enemy o, he is his enemy.

Not even in Africa where husband can have different gfs outside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by mikemiyaki: 12:24pm On Jan 03
May is no longer married to him, nau! He is married to another woman, Judy, and they even have a child together. Read the text. His marriage with May was dissolved. Why then should he be concerned with what she does with her body? She may want to repackage herself for another man. What is good for the goose 🦆 is also good for the gander. Know this and know peace!🚶🚶
Osashalom:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by chidiakwari: 12:25pm On Jan 03
I don’t know why they keep publishing information about this inebriated man-child.

I doubt this guy is in his right senses. If I was May, I’ll start flaunting men I am dating

2 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Dididrumz(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03
This guy talks too much.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by appini: 12:26pm On Jan 03
Na the backside she for do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr P & Olatunde Micheals In Dubai For A Solo Performance / Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) / Davido And Akon Have Fun At A Club In Gabon (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.