Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. (34250 Views)

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu / Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by maasoap(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03
Fiscus105:

Oga, he lost to be in charge of her, immediately he brought another woman to be her rival inside her matrimonial house.

Any man that doesn't have issues persay in his marriage,that still go ahead to marry second wife, ......such man shouldn't bother to look for his enemy o, he is his enemy.

Not even in Africa where husband can have different gfs outside.
When did Africa become this? Lol. You better stick with your one wife and let others do their things

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by fxexperts: 4:10pm On Jan 03
simpleseyi:

The woman has already filed for divorce, but she is still married anyway. Haven filed for divorce, she believes she is now her own boss, so she has to do body enhancement to attract another husband, but who will married a woman with three kids? She will just be passed from one bed to another until she becomes totally worn out and depressed
The way you guys reason is beyond me. For your info these women also enjoy this sex alot, if not more than us men self. so the next time you want to have sex with any women, know thet you are the one loosing more than the women. you waste your blood (sperm, spend your energy and also most times you part away with your hard-earned money. so stop fooling yourself. jokers

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by jaxxy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03
maasoap:

Like they would agree with their "one man one wife" mentality and belief

it is more respectable to tell ur wife and family including his dad b4 u do whatever u like. u owe them that respect.

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Flame333: 4:30pm On Jan 03
fxexperts:
That was how Atagba left his wife too. Jokers.

Trans, I have no idea where you quote stands
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Fuckyoumod: 4:35pm On Jan 03
Osashalom:

Can you listen to yourself? How does a married woman do breasts enhancement surgery without her husband's consent?
don't mind him, na stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Fiscus105(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03
maasoap:

When did Africa become this? Lol. You better stick with your one wife and let others do their things

Others will do it with attendant effects, if you think what ur forefathers did 100yrs ago with total illiterate women , you want to try it.......they will post ur messy story here for us to comment

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Tzar(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03
I don’t know your age , but if you are as young as I am (in my mid 40s), you should be old enough to know birth or death is something you don’t have control over. But what God has blessed you with regardless of your losses is still worth being grateful for and thanking to God for.
If you want to endlessly mourn like a weakling, please be my guest!

texazzpete:

One day two of you will grow up sha. Because what is this nonsense.
Yul posted nonsense and you fell for it because of juvenile misogyny. Why? Someone whose actions have shown themselves to be completely incomprehensible, including claiming that the year he lost his teenage first son was his best year ever. And this is the person you desperately want to believe?

Tueh
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by ComeToJesus: 5:20pm On Jan 03
This 2024, I have deleted Instagram, X , Tik Tok, Facebook and may be deleting Nairaland soon.

I don't want to be concerning myself with people's matters that don't concern me. There's no gain being a meddlesome interloper on random people's marital squabbles. My life is too purposeful for such.

I want to dedicate more time to self development, spiritual development and meditating on honourable and truthful causes, and dwell on good reports only.

So help me God.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by ufotunang: 5:43pm On Jan 03
Osashalom:

Can you listen to yourself? How does a married woman do breasts enhancement surgery without her husband's consent?
...did the man seek his wife consent when he secretly married a second wife without making her to know about it

2 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by bonnyhope: 5:49pm On Jan 03
Coolsat:
So na breast be this guy problem

So if na you , you go gree?

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03
Ironbull:
This Yul sef, so this guy can't just leave this woman and walk away or what?

What is all these daily drama all about Yul.
na SIMPle woman wrapper!

cool
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by texazzpete(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03
Tzar:
I don’t know your age , but if you are as young as I am (in my mid 40s), you should be old enough to know birth or death is something you don’t have control over. But what God has blessed you with regardless of your losses is still worth being grateful for and thanking to God for.
If you want to endlessly mourn like a weakling, please be my guest!

cheesy cheesy

Only a weakling would look at the year when he lost his first born son and then claim it is his ‘best year ever’ because he married a woman with big bumbum.

Yes, no man has control over birth or death. But you are very much in control over your response to those. You acting as voltron to a weak, effeminate man who has been bedazzled into ditching his marriage and his years of earned respect into being a social media clown…that speaks volumes about your own character.

I cannot imagine anything happening to my own children and be out there on social media celebrating a great year. But I recognize some people out there are not active parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by dominique(f): 9:55am On Jan 04
simpleseyi:

The woman has already filed for divorce, but she is still married anyway. Haven filed for divorce, she believes she is now her own boss, so she has to do body enhancement to attract another husband, but who will married a woman with three kids? She will just be passed from one bed to another until she becomes totally worn out and depressed

It's 2024, these lame, old, wack lines to shame or emotionally blackmail divorced women has gone stale. So an ADULT woman with a successful business needs to seek permission from a bozoo of an ex husband who brought nothing but shame and humiliation to her? So a woman should remain married to a disgusting excuse of a man so she won't be passed around by several men? And who told you single/divorced women get passed around? Is that how the unmarried women in your family gets passed around?

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by dominique(f): 10:01am On Jan 04
VIKTO83:
Was tempted to respond but when i read further i realized i shouldnt. If u are in d medical profession i wpuld have had enough reason to argue but right now i give up.

It's only a native fowl doctor that will ask for a woman to seek her husband's permission before working on her. His business is to get paid for his services not asking if an adult has gone to seek permission like she's some kind of primary school child. You these Nigerian men never cease to amaze me. So women need permission to get work done or get birth control on her own body o! And when we say your version of submission is nothing but slavery you start saying we're overreacting.
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Tzar(m): 11:09am On Jan 04
But in fairness to him, he never mentioned that his joy was because his child died? I think I can still remember he was under the radar (Although he is usually an annoyingly loud person) for a while.
As long as his source of joy isn't due to the demise of his child, I am happy for him for recovering from such a tragedy quickly enough. Not many people are that lucky.
I will also happily kick out any woman I marry who goes for plastic surgery, tattoo or any plastic augumentation to their body... especially without my consent.
texazzpete:

cheesy cheesy

Only a weakling would look at the year when he lost his first born son and then claim it is his ‘best year ever’ because he married a woman with big bumbum.

Yes, no man has control over birth or death. But you are very much in control over your response to those. You acting as voltron to a weak, effeminate man who has been bedazzled into ditching his marriage and his years of earned respect into being a social media clown…that speaks volumes about your own character.

I cannot imagine anything happening to my own children and be out there on social media celebrating a great year. But I recognize some people out there are not active parents.
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by maasoap(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04
Fiscus105:

Others will do it with attendant effects, if you think what ur forefathers did 100yrs ago with total illiterate women , you want to try it.......they will post ur messy story here for us to comment
There are millions of Nigerians in polygamous marriages and you never had any reason to read their stories. And there are many monogamous marriages with plenty bad news, even murders. It is even worse for people in monogamous marriages.
BTW: how do you know I'm not in it already? Because I won't even advertise it grin grin grin
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by maasoap(m): 7:31pm On Jan 04
jaxxy:

it is more respectable to tell ur wife and family including his dad b4 u do whatever u like. u owe them that respect.
It is not about telling, it is about permission. Telling is the right thing to do but people like Yui wouldn't get the blessing of anyone in his family because they were used to the one man one wife mantra. So, what's the point in telling and raising opposing gang
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:18am On Jan 05
Osashalom:

I need to know the time she did it.

When they were still married?
Or when they were divorced?
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by kokoA(m): 7:37am On Jan 05
alpharoyalty:
This guy is too childish I swear
There's nothing childish about breast my brother. Ah! Me I love breast oo I no go lie, small, firm and pointed.. grin
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Obierika(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05
ufotunang:
...did the man seek his wife consent when he secretly married a second wife without making her to know about it

This is Africa my friend, a man does not need his wife's consent before marrying a second wife!
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by ufotunang: 7:29pm On Jan 05
Obierika:

This is Africa my friend, a man does not need his wife's consent before marrying a second wife!
.. Even if he he does not need the wife consent...but at least he supposed to have told her,...make her aware of it...than doing it secretly
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by fxexperts: 9:41pm On Jan 05
Flame333:

Trans, I have no idea where you quote stands
Mumu dey smell.
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Flame333: 1:22am On Jan 06
fxexperts:
Mumu dey smell.

Smell for your Olosho mama head and your agberious father.. Don't reply to prove your uselessness, you won't hear because you're an azzhole..
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by fxexperts: 10:47pm On Jan 06
Flame333:

Smell for your Olosho mama head and your agberious father.. Don't reply to prove your uselessness, you won't hear because you're an azzhole..
Imagine this zombie clown is talking. go to your useless olosho mama and armed robber father to tell you the source of your origin and for her to tell you who your real bastard father is. Ewu gambia. son of a bastard father. Na ogun go kill your entire generation.
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Flame333: 4:55am On Jan 07
fxexperts:
Imagine this zombie clown is talking. go to your useless olosho mama and armed robber father to tell you the source of your origin and for her to tell you who your real bastard father is. Ewu gambia. son of a bastard father. Na ogun go kill your entire generation.

Good to see your red eyes with that slapped insult... Next time you come across my post, move on with your handicapped brain.. Yaba left escapee..
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by fxexperts: 1:51pm On Jan 07
Flame333:

Good to see your red eyes with that slapped insult... Next time you come across my post, move on with your handicapped brain.. Yaba left escapee..
Imagine zombie think you can make me angry. kiddo just get off my mention next time. i eat kids like you for breakfast to my dog. anofia.. ewu gambia.
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Flame333: 2:56pm On Jan 07
fxexperts:
Imagine zombie think you can make me angry. kiddo just get off my mention next time. i eat kids like you for breakfast to my dog. anofia.. ewu gambia.

Werey to your mama
Werey to your father
Werey to your siblings
Werey to your uncles and aunties
Werey to your empty skull..

Maggot in the shit, remain there till your fuulishness is gone..
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by fxexperts: 2:11pm On Jan 08
Flame333:

Werey to your mama
Werey to your father
Werey to your siblings
Werey to your uncles and aunties
Werey to your empty skull..

Maggot in the shit, remain there till your fuulishness is gone..
Imagine this joker. Ode, bastard son from an olosho mother. empty brain dead creature.
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by VIKTO83(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08
I will also not oblige to giving u attention in this. I won't argue with someone whose opinion I have no respect for.
Until u guys push a doctor to d point where his licenses may be revoked.

dominique:

It's only a native fowl doctor that will ask for a woman to seek her husband's permission before working on her. His business is to get paid for his services not asking if an adult has gone to seek permission like she's some kind of primary school child. You these Nigerian men never cease to amaze me. So women need permission to get work done or get birth control on her own body o! And when we say your version of submission is nothing but slavery you start saying we're overreacting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) / Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuya's Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (Photo) / Meet Deborah Rise: Debie-Rise Changes Name, Goes Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.