Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. (34230 Views)

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu / Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Ezini(f): 1:26pm On Jan 03
lordprogress:
I don't think any sane person will declare the year he lost his child is best year.

Convinced me that Yul genuinely needs help

2 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Ezini(f): 1:29pm On Jan 03
Ironbull:
This Yul sef, so this guy can't just leave this woman and walk away or what?

What is all these daily drama all about Yul.

I just tire,
The woman said nothing to indict him, she only stated an obvious fact known by us all

Abi who know no say woman wey loose piling , her joy is stolen if not forever

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by gabbytabby: 1:29pm On Jan 03
Husband kwa. Awon Oloriburuku to Fileke ote sorun

Osashalom:

Can you listen to yourself? How does a married woman do breasts enhancement surgery without her husband's consent?

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Ezini(f): 1:31pm On Jan 03
BareFacedLies:

That guy will fúck her and go his way.

Which young Nigerian guy will agree to marry a woman who has had 4 kids already?

Who told you a matured woman with four kids , just lost a grown son, trying to heal from the Humiliation of a truant husband has marriage on her mind right now

Radarada

6 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Awillologo: 1:33pm On Jan 03
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

What do women gain from Breast and Nyash enlargement or enhancement 🙄

I know they do all these stuffs for Men to cherish or admire them 🤔

Women of nowadays are becoming something else 😏

Marry a Nigerian lady at your own peril 🥱
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by ABC101FF: 1:39pm On Jan 03
Yulsless man.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Incrediblekutty(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03
Going through y'all's comments,I was seriously wondering how this guy's marital issue becomes of paramount priority to you people. See the way someone was even narrating how Yul fuuuuucked someone without his wife's consent as if she was an May's younger sibling. Lol.... Una dey try Sha

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:02pm On Jan 03
ednut1:
Coming from a a useless man who impregnated someone else and did marriage without informing his wife. 🤡🤡

What then do you term useless? Someone taking care of two women and many children? What is your definition of useless? Is it someone who did something you don't agree with

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:03pm On Jan 03
ednut1:
Coming from a a useless man who impregnated someone else and did marriage without informing his wife. 🤡🤡

What then do you term useless? Someone taking care of two women and many children? What is your definition of useless? Is it someo ne who died something you don't agree with

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Ibman: 2:06pm On Jan 03
Yul...... Take time, she did it because she knows you love big big breast and buttocks and she needed to stop you from looking outside that's was why she did it
but unfortunately you had been glued to that mama in your house I mean the one with the big breast.
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Tzar(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03
This is a typical example of how women exploit and manipulate sympathy.
The man is clearly ONLY grateful to God for rescuing him from a woman who was clearly planning or is already disloyal, not submissive & disrespectful.
Mourning his child is a private, UNCONTROLLABLE, kettle of fish.

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by simpleseyi: 2:18pm On Jan 03
Osashalom:

Can you listen to yourself? How does a married woman do breasts enhancement surgery without her husband's consent?

The woman has already filed for divorce, but she is still married anyway. Haven filed for divorce, she believes she is now her own boss, so she has to do body enhancement to attract another husband, but who will married a woman with three kids? She will just be passed from one bed to another until she becomes totally worn out and depressed

3 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by royalfly(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03
alpharoyalty:
This guy is too childish I swear

Shhhhhh.. u av no idea. Everyone is not living on ur rules
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Smithwilliams826: 2:36pm On Jan 03
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0y2I3UnhQ

In a surprising turn of events, Nollywood actor Yul Edochie took to his Instagram page to reflect on the tumultuous year that was 2023. Despite public setbacks, including the dissolution of his marriage and the tragic loss of his 16-year-old son, Yul boldly declared it as his "best year."

Yul's estranged wife, May, however, had a starkly different perspective. She shared her sentiments on her own Instagram page, revealing the anguish she endured throughout the year. May expressed her heartbreak, lamenting 2023 as the year that "stole [her] own flesh and blood," leaving her in a state of devastation and confusion.

"Dear 2023, you were pregnant on the very first day of Jan unknown to anyone what you would deliver. You dealt with me in the most catastrophic ways… Too many adversities and misfortunes," she wrote.
Something dey work you, confused entity.
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by texazzpete(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03
Tzar:
This is a typical example of how women exploit and manipulate sympathy.
The man is clearly ONLY grateful to God for rescuing him from a woman who was clearly planning or is already disloyal, not submissive & disrespectful.
Mourning his child is a private, UNCONTROLLABLE, kettle of fish.
simpleseyi:

The woman has already filed for divorce, but she is still married anyway. Haven filed for divorce, she believes she is now her own boss, so she has to do body enhancement to attract another husband, but who will married a woman with three kids? She will just be passed from one bed to another until she becomes totally worn out and depressed

One day two of you will grow up sha. Because what is this nonsense.
Yul posted nonsense and you fell for it because of juvenile misogyny. Why? Someone whose actions have shown themselves to be completely incomprehensible, including claiming that the year he lost his teenage first son was his best year ever. And this is the person you desperately want to believe?

Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Enskynelson(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03
Osashalom:

Maybe, she noticed the husband na lover of bwests and she decided to try to give him a surprise.
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by patomberekpe(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03
I don't even know who is MAY, i don't follow anyone who can not improve me, i only know Edochie's son because i use to watch he's movies until he disgraced himself in Public with He's family stuff, ever since i canceled seeing any of he's movie he's involved with.
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by VIKTO83(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03
Was tempted to respond but when i read further i realized i shouldnt. If u are in d medical profession i wpuld have had enough reason to argue but right now i give up.

dominique:

Which doctor? Native doctor? grin
So a woman must seek her husband's permission before spending her own money on her own body? Doctor too must ask the woman for husbands consent before working on her. O di egwu! You men better get over your high horses! This is 2024 not 1874 when women were mo or less slave that can't breathe without husband's consent.

A useless man impregnated a married woman, kept disgracing himself with the woman thinking they're "peppering" the estranged wife, now he's expecting her to seek his consent. Total rubbish! He's in severe pain because the estranged wife is doing well without him. Nothing hurts egotistical men more than seeing the woman they expect to be crying and begging living her best life
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Lacash: 2:54pm On Jan 03
thisweekng:

In a surprising turn of events, Nollywood actor Yul Edochie took to his Instagram page to reflect on the tumultuous year that was 2023. Despite public setbacks, including the dissolution of his marriage and the tragic loss of his 16-year-old son, Yul boldly declared it as his "best year."

Yul's estranged wife, May, however, had a starkly different perspective. She shared her sentiments on her own Instagram page, revealing the anguish she endured throughout the year. May expressed her heartbreak, lamenting 2023 as the year that "stole [her] own flesh and blood," leaving her in a state of devastation and confusion.

"Dear 2023, you were pregnant on the very first day of Jan unknown to anyone what you would deliver. You dealt with me in the most catastrophic ways… Too many adversities and misfortunes," she wrote.
And who is she trying to entice if not her client outside….Mtcheeew. Oni nobi 😸

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Edithnk: 2:54pm On Jan 03
He left dry breast na (May) go take second wife with big breast. So May come say, ' almost everything is boughtable na, make I go buy too
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by BareFacedLies(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03
Biglittlelois:

I dont get so she should not have sex because she's single? Why exactly is her sèx life any of your business? What makes you think she wants to remarry?

Her sex life is my business cos if she crosses path with me I will fúck her and there's nothing you or anyone can do about it tongue
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by ednut1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03
ExudeLoveToAll:

What then do you term useless? Someone taking care of two women and many children? What is your definition of useless? Is it someone who died something you don't agree with
which women is he taking care of The women are/ were taking care if him. His first wife pursued him from their ajah home. If na him build am will it be possible

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Osashalom: 3:35pm On Jan 03
Mryacks:

Exactly...lots of shallow people that can't comprehend the simple message/point in what he is saying....
Thank God we still have wise people like you on nairaland. The man is saying what happened during their marriage, some low brains are here saying nonsense. I hope they will not complain when their wives take major decisions like this without their consent.

For those brainless people mentioning my comment and saying trash please go and work on your minds. Such bunch of poor minds!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:41pm On Jan 03
ednut1:
which women is he taking care of The women are/ were taking care if him. His first wife pursued him from their ajah home. If na him build am will it be possible???

Which kind of question are you asking? Can you court how many men have left their homes for their wives? You will ask in Nigeria? Yes in Nigeria. Are are saying the dude doesn't have other properties? The way you are speaking it's like you were the referee in their relationship, we're you also there when they were having sex? Keep spreading fake news grin
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by fxexperts: 3:50pm On Jan 03
Flame333:

That was how Stella left Obasanjo
That was how Atagba left his wife too. Jokers.
Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by Karnice600: 3:57pm On Jan 03
thisweekng:

No still believe say na Pete Edochie born this guy. The guy too mumu

2 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by maasoap(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03
Coolsat:
So na breast be this guy problem
Him problem u know now, wetin be ur own problem?

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by maasoap(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03
Coolsat:
And highly narcissistic as well but people go still turn am to gender war to absorb him of all the rubbish he has been doing on social media even right after his son's death just to oppress his grieving ex wife
He's narcissistic but still married. You, who is not a narcissist, do you have a wife? Can a woman enjoy living with you? Internet judges

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by maasoap(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03
ednut1:
Lol. When did African men start receiving their wives' permission before marrying second or third wife? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by badman007(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03
Yul is useless because he probably never worked hard on anything a day in his life…

1 Like

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by fxexperts: 4:07pm On Jan 03
BareFacedLies:

I hope you know that none of those guys May is trying to impress will agree to marry her, instead they will be taking turns to fúck her!
Of course she will be Fvcking them too and in return wasting their cash. jokers.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. by maasoap(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03
jaxxy:
yul is an indisciplined man who can't control his 3rd leg or else why get ur colleague pregnant then jump into a 2nd marriage without prior notice to ur wife and family?
Like they would agree with their "one man one wife" mentality and belief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel's Fans Happy As "Sofa" Drops Today( Twitter Response) / Funke Akindele Celebrates Kate Henshaw's 48th Birthday (Photos) / After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.