Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) (56474 Views)

Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities / “Only 25 Varsities Have All Full Courses Accreditation,” Says NUC [See List] / An Eye Opener On The Newly Approved Grading System By The Nuc For Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by EconFinance: 9:23am On Jan 03
ROTTWEILER007:
That was how this beautiful hausa lady in her hijab couldn't give a simple reply to a "how are you" question I asked. This scene played out in camp. I quickly asked in hausa where she schooled, and she replied almost immediately "sudan". I was shocked that one who schooled abroad couldn't understand a simple question in English. I wouldn't be surprised seeing her become a minister tomorrow.
Nsogbu
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by kalemy(m): 10:14am On Jan 03
What will now happen to the Nigerian students studying in those universities?
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by Zinac: 10:21am On Jan 03
Nigeria
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by gragz8701: 11:30am On Jan 03
It is important to note that some of the institutions are not banned, but their Nigerian operations hence the use of the phrase "operating everywhere in Nigeria "

1 Like

Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by bnbash(m): 11:38am On Jan 03
You are on your own!
ROTTWEILER007:
you should have replied me in a language other than English. I would have understood better.
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by Coolgent(m): 11:44am On Jan 03
Which one be pilgrims university?
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by thatigboman: 12:09pm On Jan 03
iLoveYouToo:
…Colorado, Owerri study center grin
EC-Council University, USA, Ikeja Lagos Study Centre.

Concept College/Universities (London), Ilorin
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by thatigboman: 12:12pm On Jan 03
LeeSmart:
This one wey i de see universities for uk nd usa so, i hope these people sabi wetin dem de do?
it's their nigerian study centers they banned, not the original universities.
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by thatigboman: 12:16pm On Jan 03
ROTTWEILER007:
That was how this beautiful hausa lady in her hijab couldn't give a simple reply to a "how are you" question I asked. This scene played out in camp. I quickly asked in hausa where she schooled, and she replied almost immediately "sudan". I was shocked that one who schooled abroad couldn't understand a simple question in English. I wouldn't be surprised seeing her become a minister tomorrow.
sudanese speak arabic, so was possibly taught in arabic. english is not the only language in the world.

1 Like

Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by thatigboman: 12:26pm On Jan 03
kalemy:
What will now happen to the Nigerian students studying in those universities?
the universities are not banned, it's their nigerian study centres that are banned.
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by ROTTWEILER007: 5:23pm On Jan 03
codesport:
In as much I've my reservations towards the standard/quality of education of most northern government schools, your myopic reasoning @ bolded calls for concern 😟 because English language is the 3rd official language in Sudan last time I checked.
you can't respond to a simple how are you even after having your primary and secondary school in an English speaking country and you're here justifying rubbish. See who's thinking wide. Mumu
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by frog12: 7:19pm On Jan 03
smiley

ROTTWEILER007:
for person wey do primary and secondary school for naija?

1 Like

Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by oka4ugoo: 9:02pm On Jan 03
Giftedhand47:

Heya sorry.. You go explain tire
Is it in lagos?

Not Lagos. Anambra State
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by JayPeeOham: 9:10pm On Jan 03
grin
Dennisochampa:

Cought??

Them suppose ban u from nairaland!!!!
[center][/center]
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by Obiedun(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05
Jostoman:
how about Chicago state university? Just asking for a friend
Just keep Quiet
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by Jostoman: 12:21pm On Jan 06
Obiedun:
Just keep Quiet
grin cheesy sorry you hear
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by Obiedun(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06
Jostoman:
grin cheesy sorry you hear
sorry for ya self.
Re: 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) by Jostoman: 5:55pm On Jan 06
Obiedun:
sorry for ya self.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Wrong English Sentences And Phrases You Have Been Making In Ignorance / What Is The Direct Opposite Of "Sorry" / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.