Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) (37154 Views)

Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) / Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by guru90: 11:18am On Jan 03
Them don buy market.....
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by gfelo(m): 11:24am On Jan 03
They are Navy personnel not Army, if you beat army like that they will come back for you, if na lie ask uniben student waiting dey carry their eye see.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by gfelo(m): 11:27am On Jan 03
They are navy personnel not army the navy guys are more like civilianson on uniform

Totilopussylick:
The aftermath is going to be bloody.

The military guys will go and regroup and might return in commando style tongue
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by gbenga007(m): 11:28am On Jan 03
Steve0979:
na lie u talk cos dey are not even soldiers but naval ratings .no soja of d rank of colonel is allowed to put on beret

I don't understand what you meant. All I am telling you is to forget any 'comeback'. It's a settled case.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by kareemkamil(m): 11:33am On Jan 03
Mumu solder's, hw u go enter people territory go dey display muscle, dem supposed tear dem slap very well
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by abimbola74(m): 11:35am On Jan 03
UncleKoboko:

What's going to be bloody?

You think soldiers have monopoly of violence?
The good thing is they're both trained gun users and they both have guns. Na who go die go die.

The only reason why people fear soldiers is because of the gun they carry and because they can easily gather themselves in large numbers to harras people. One-on-one, most average people will beat soldiers black and blue in a combat.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚so FRSC Dey use gun for your own state Abi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by aquame: 11:36am On Jan 03
Wonders shall never end
officialwdhtv:
Fight Erupts As FRSC Men Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghenU0KjbmQ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1oAUTvrOI5/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by stuffs4me(m): 11:45am On Jan 03
Invest4growth:
Hear him shouting in.our compound and removing short
Can he withstand it when soldiers regroup and invade that compound and even burn it down. Why were they ransacking the soldiers on camera. Frsc does not carry arms. So why are looking for trouble they don't how it will end. They should go and ask.the police how conflict with the military had created animosity between them

hisroyalrealnes:
Na Return Leg Remain Like This...

crestedaguiyi:
We go like know the scores later but if the mugu has a disciplined commandant then nothing will come out. He crossed his boundaries.

okomile:
I can't laff
I can't shout

Wahala loading grin

youngberry001:
those mudafucker FRSC guys will regret dis action I swear to God!!

#Military

Tokskob2008:

Very bloody but the FRSC guys wouldn't know until things starts to fall apart later grin

Totilopussylick:

Army are so tough yet small teenage boys called Boko Haram are killing soldiers like flies in Maiduguri
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by stuffs4me(m): 11:48am On Jan 03
gfelo:
They are Navy personnel not Army, if you beat army like that they will come back for you, if na lie ask uniben student waiting dey carry their eye see.

Army are so tough yet small teenage boys called Boko Haram are killing soldiers like flies in Maiduguri

UNIBEN boys beat those army guys and nothing happened. The army comeback was so lame and no single UNIBEN student was touched
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by stuffs4me(m): 11:48am On Jan 03
sslcrypt:

They know but ego won't let them see the fire they putting their hand into. This is really shameful to be honest, just because a soldier isn't armed does not give you the right be violent towards them.

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by stuffs4me(m): 11:52am On Jan 03
youngberry001:
those mudafucker FRSC guys will regret dis action I swear to God!!

#Military

Other rank wey even no get level for military sef dey talk. Other ranks wey na statistics dem be

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by sslcrypt: 12:04pm On Jan 03
stuffs4me:

Please if you honestly believe this in your heart, as deep in heart. You can enlist via four different routes, get trained and then man the offensive operations from a medical, logistical or even media angle.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:29pm On Jan 03
kerry57:

OGA it's obvious u are not in Nigeria. Go back to history of soldier fracas in Nigeria with any other body. It's the same result in most cases
Answer my question with β€œYES” or β€œNO” and move on..

Don't link any sentiments into your response.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by victorazy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03
Konjidam:

Don't mind those mumu with there rubbish comments. The issue has been resolved since. Infact there oga came down to Frsc to resolve nd plead on behalf of the two navy boys. What happened was that some guys ( Yahoo boys) vehicle was impounded in the office for traffic offense, the boys left and went ahead to call those two navy, they just came nd demanded dat the vehicle shd be release to them, but the Marshal on duty stood his group nd insisted that it doesn't work like, it resulted into argument nd one of the navy slapped the officer on duty, dat was when other retaliated. It was one of the offenders dat recorded the scene. Infact the vehicle is still there nd dey will be charged to mobile Court soon

God bless you!
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by ShangTsung000: 1:11pm On Jan 03
Totilopussylick:

IYOO...

Military boys will return as unknown gunmen.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Bluffly: 1:22pm On Jan 03
stuffs4me:

Yet small teenage boys called Boko Haram are killing soldiers like flies in Maiduguri
That one na corruption na. Those as well are ready to die. FRSC ready to die?
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Zico777(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03
Totilopussylick:

grin
B4 nko!
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Commandoabdul(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03
IfnobeGod20:

Naija mentality has consumed many of them, that they don't even know right from left. You see the way they are hailing the soldier for a rematch in a constitutional country where law and order suppose be supreme. I just pity this generation that our leaders had blindfolded and weaponized some people with poverty and they don't even know the right thing the constitution empowered them with.
No serious country citizen behave and hail their oppressors like Nigeria citizens. We can never get it right in this country with this series of mentality in display by the citizens. God help this country and heal the citizens abeg.
You said it all. This is a serious issue.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Pat081: 1:58pm On Jan 03
Those who don't pay will buy when the time comes
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Whatisurproblem(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03
popweezy:
If I say what is in my mind to you.. you will not balance throughout this year. Did I mention your stinking moniker? BBM
say it, you can only say smelling things and nothing more, what exactly is your problem?
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by babeface3: 3:53pm On Jan 03
popweezy:
This topic is misleading. I didn't see anyone beaten perhaps there was a misunderstanding between the soldiers and the frsc officials

You may need to ask for data and then use glasses to watch the video.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by ceejay80s(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03
popweezy:
This topic is misleading. I didn't see anyone beaten perhaps there was a misunderstanding between the soldiers and the frsc officials
I saw assault, the video didn't show the soldier beat anyone but I saw assault from frsc official on the soldier

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by ViceGovernor: 4:22pm On Jan 03
UncleKoboko:

The good thing is they're both trained gun users and they both have guns. Na who go die go die.

The only reason why people fear soldiers is because of the gun they carry and because they can easily gather themselves in large numbers to harras people. One-on-one, most average people will beat soldiers black and blue in a combat.
I think you are wrong sir.
Soldiers command respect because of the superior training they get for combat whether hand or weapons.

The least ranking soldier if he faces a civilian in combat, he has been trained on places where he will hit you and you become paralyzed instantly.

3 punches to strategic places you won't be able to move the next one would have the fellow grasping for air and if he struggles too much he will pass out.
Ribs, neck and the collar bone

But they don't usually use it they prefer to use their gun...why waste energy when you have a Kalashnikov 😀.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by popweezy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03
babeface3:

You may need to ask for data and then use glasses to watch the video.
oya share me data na.. didirin
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by MyExpression(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03
UncleKoboko:

We both know you're capping...but no yawa,.
Go fight soldier, and remain alive to tell the tale.

You think it they're not trained in lethal combat ba...oya na, go try them.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by BuiltforTruth1: 6:45pm On Jan 03
I trust Nigerian Soldiers. And I pity those Mouth filled FRSC Officers. Their lips (as an Assurance) go really become too Big to Cover their Faces after the aftermath. with NA. They don buy am, they will look for the Highest Authority from NA to call their Boys to Order. Even for days , these so-called Road Safety Guys go enter Hibernation. Trust the Pause and detect Technology and Soldiers sense of observations Na Action Film where I go need Watch.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by MamaletASO: 6:57pm On Jan 03
Road safety don buy job... especially that one wey him picture dey the video don enter yawah...

fRSC nah suffer head agency...
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:06pm On Jan 03
UncleKoboko:

Lol
You're very daft. One soldier has the strength of 5 persons grin grin grin even if you're foolishly refering to 5 old women, it's impossible for an average soldier to overpower them.
I'm sure you're an ignorant kid or one of these recruit soldiers. So for your mind now, an average soldier can beat or overpower 5 average person? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Lol that hype about nigerian soldiers is what many of those kids grew up with. Soldiers wey small boys dey beat anyhow for oshodi. You know say barracks plenty for oshodi environs well. From 9 brigade to about two other barracks around. So most of them who don't live in the barracks and always resume on foot and bikes always collect confirm mending from area boys. Na everyday we dey see scores. Once they receive confirm mending they go con go recruit in large numbers for retaliation. grin. Very lazy people who only make noise in numbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Observatory: 7:20pm On Jan 03
Na Berger be this
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by tee4naija(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03
There won't be any reprisal if the FRSC guys know how to handle the situation. It is wrong for the soldiers to invade their office unlawfully. The sector commander should call the army authorities to report the invasion. Those soldiers will be punished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics / Amputee, Others Arrested For Impersonating Tinubu, Saraki (Photos) / All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.