Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara (8964 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara / Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:10pm On Jan 03
Ola9ja23:
IPOB 0 - 20 Asiwaju
IPOB 0 - 10 Wicked Wike

🤣😂😀😄

OPC.....dead and buried

Amotekun....dead and buried

Oduduwa nation.....dead and buried

But you chant IPOB everyday..solid by the moment.

Hahahahahahahaha..spits on slaves. Abeg I want Mowe indigeneship, just much?
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by benobyeze(m): 2:13pm On Jan 03
Fubara is a coward. Period.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by sylve11: 2:16pm On Jan 03
LoveLeadsLand:
Someone like this would be dangerous to fight with...

One day, a hawk flew whoooooooooo and carried a duckling and flew off. But the duckling's mother was calm.

After some times, the hawk said to himself, "this woman did not fight me when I carried her kid. She must have something really dangerous up her sleeves."

So the hawk brought back the duckling. Still hungry, he asked himself, "what next should I do?"

From the three branch where he perched, the hawk saw a hen rummaging on a refuse dump with her chicks. The hawk instantly flew and carried one of the chicks. The chick's mother flew up and fought against the hawk all to no avail.

As the hawk glided triumphantly back to its tree branch stead, he muttered to himself, "I can eat this with zero consequences seeing that she's all noise and no power".

The deepest seas are the calmest. The little stream makes all the noise. If Wike is wise, he should leave Fubara alone. That's the lesson in my story.

Forget your explanations. undecided cool
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by Chukwunonso1: 2:17pm On Jan 03
LoveLeadsLand:

One day, a hawk flew whoooooooooo and carried a duckling and flew off. But the duckling's mother was calm.

After some times, the hawk said to himself, "this woman did not fight me when I carried her kid. She must have something really dangerous up her sleeves."

So the hawk brought back the duckling. Still hungry, he asked himself, "what next should I do?"

From the three branch where he perched, the hawk saw a hen rummaging on a refuse dump with her chicks. The hawk instantly flew and carried one of the chicks. The chick's mother flew up and fought against the hawk all to no avail.

As the hawk glided triumphantly back to its tree branch stead, he muttered to himself, "I can eat this with zero consequences seeing that she's all noise and no power".

The deepest seas are the calmest. The little stream makes all the noise. If Wike is wise, he should leave Fubara alone. That's the lesson in my story.

It's not always so o.

Ambode was cool and calm..

Been cool and calm doesn't always mean anything

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by Delphi(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03
This is unnecessary. You and your cohorts like Ola9ja23 have made Nairaland an infantry den. You achieve self satisfaction in causing ethnic discordance in this forum and it's inordinate. Unfortunately, the people superintending upon this forum care less to moderate and penalize. The consequence being that mature minds and contributions have left the space. There are no intellectual discourse or engagement any longer but unnecessary childish expressions always. These simpleton attitude by a group of you pisses a greater percentage of sane and mature minds off. It's unnecessary and infantile and just to derail a thread with ethnic nausance.

CommonSense1967:

The IPOB retards are always on the wrong side of history. When you are filled with unnecessary and unjustified hatred of others, you are bound to make wrong decisions because your actions and thoughts are not based on good and pure deeds.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by AntiWailer: 2:22pm On Jan 03
Tell that to ur dunce supporters

26 law makers + Minister + Presidency was no fight you could have won.

But na same people wey believe Peter Obi can also believe u can sha.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by BondRiv: 2:25pm On Jan 03
Nigercity:
Truth is the Igbo part of river state have been marginalizing other parts of rivers state
If we are being honest here, since 1999
Igbo has been the only language spoken in rivers state government House, amaechi who said he is an Igbo man, tried to correct this thing after his tenure but dame Jonathan supported wike, who claimed he was not Igbo and he got support from both the riverine areas in rivers and other parts of rivers, then after his tenure he supported and opobo/ibani man (opobo/bonny a town where Igbo language is the most spoken language with little, I mean very little ibani spoken) and made another igbo woman! Ngozi they deputy governor! Haba
The ijaws kicked against this, go to Facebook
Some even called the governor fake ijaw (because opobo is a mixed town founded by king jaja from imo state,and few ijaws), that the need a pure real, ijaw/ kalabari man to be governor!
But wike played a smart card as usual an his successor, SIM who can't even speak ijaw by any means (the only language he knows how to speak is the same exactly Igbo dialect spoken in Abia state!) Check all his campaign video!
Yet as usual, he played the I am not igbo card and presenting his name as evidence!
He even got support from IYC, when he hard a fall out With wike! (Who where initially against him!)

Only god knows when a true ijaw man or other tribes in rivers state (non-igbo speakers) would be allowed to govern the state and take it to greater heights!
Trust the present governor to hand over the state to an etche or ndoki after his tenure! And claim that the ijaws have completed 8 years! And trust the next incoming governor to play the am not Igbo card and win again and again, they cycle continuous

Everything you wrote is garbage.

I just want you and those insecure like you to stop forcing your tribe (Igbo) on the Ikwerre people of Rivers State.

Every time Ijaw. All those making noise about Ijaw this, Ijaw that can go and reside in an Ijaw state like Bayelsa.

Allow Rivers State to have peace. It is not an Ijaw state.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by spencekat(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03
Fear fear governor
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by spencekat(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03
Chukwunonso1:

It's not always so o.

Ambode was cool and calm..

Been cool and calm doesn't always mean anything
No mind am.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by spencekat(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03
Ireportlive:
Fear who?! You are the Executive Governor
Na fear fear governor o
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by Ireportlive: 2:40pm On Jan 03
spencekat:
Na fear fear governor o

Well. From Civil Servant to a Governor in 6 months... He has no experience of the power he has
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by spencekat(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03
Ireportlive:

Well. From Civil Servant to a Governor in 6 months... He has no experience of the power he has
And he is yet to understand the kind of power an executive governor of a rich state has. For instance,OBJ V Tinubu
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by simpleseyi: 2:42pm On Jan 03
LoveLeadsLand:

Emilokan Tinubu will eat the Hawk (Wike) the Hen (Rivers masses), and the Duck (Fubara), and nothing will happen
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by sylve11: 2:43pm On Jan 03
Nigercity:
Truth is the Igbo part of river state have been marginalizing other parts of rivers state
If we are being honest here, since 1999
Igbo has been the only language spoken in rivers state government House, amaechi who said he is an Igbo man, tried to correct this thing after his tenure but dame Jonathan supported wike, who claimed he was not Igbo and he got support from both the riverine areas in rivers and other parts of rivers, then after his tenure he supported and opobo/ibani man (opobo/bonny a town where Igbo language is the most spoken language with little, I mean very little ibani spoken) and made another igbo woman! Ngozi they deputy governor! Haba
The ijaws kicked against this, go to Facebook
Some even called the governor fake ijaw (because opobo is a mixed town founded by king jaja from imo state,and few ijaws), that the need a pure real, ijaw/ kalabari man to be governor!
But wike played a smart card as usual an his successor, SIM who can't even speak ijaw by any means (the only language he knows how to speak is the same exactly Igbo dialect spoken in Abia state!) Check all his campaign video!
Yet as usual, he played the I am not igbo card and presenting his name as evidence!
He even got support from IYC, when he hard a fall out With wike! (Who where initially against him!)

Only god knows when a true ijaw man or other tribes in rivers state (non-igbo speakers) would be allowed to govern the state and take it to greater heights!
Trust the present governor to hand over the state to an etche or ndoki after his tenure! And claim that the ijaws have completed 8 years! And trust the next incoming governor to play the am not Igbo card and win again and again, they cycle continuous

Even Jonathan has Ebele as his middle name. That alone should tell you how far. cool
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by sylve11: 2:46pm On Jan 03
OloYeOfEgbE:
Sharap

Weak fool. GET HIM OUT OF OFFICE IMMEDIATELY

As him nor fit do wetin you wished abi? 😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by PHIPEX(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03
Nigercity:

the ijaws,andoni, kalabari, and Every other groups in rivers state desvers a voice! And a shot at the government House!
I know most Igbo speaking part of rivers felt that the ijaws marginalized them, in the old rivers state before majority of them where carved out to become Bayesla! But that shouldn't be the reason why the igbo speaking part of rivers should be keeping the governorship to themselves alone, (this is what amaechi has been shouting!)
Imagine wike who has alot of ijaw supporters! Couldn't pick any of them, or support Lulu Briggs

He went and pick an opobo man
So that both of them can continue speaking Igbo in rivers state government House !
Is just unfair
SIM fubara who claimed to be ijaw, should have been asked to give a speech or make a little sentences or statement in ijaw,
The only two African language he knows how to speak is central Igbo, and Abia state ndoki igbo dialect
Despite fubara being from opobo, just because of his name not being Igbo, wike still didn't trust him! Wike went ahead and appointment SIM's deputy governor from igbo speaking part of rivers, not just the deputy governor, almost all the commissioner wike used in surrounding fubara! Where from etche, ikwerre, ndoki,omuku (infact all Igbo speaking part of rivers)
Check the names of those who resigned, during wike/sim issue
I thought they said Igbos are not in Rivers, who is now confused?
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by PopQueenAgency: 2:50pm On Jan 03
FOOOLBARA.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by sylve11: 2:51pm On Jan 03
BondRiv:

I just want you and those insecure like you to stop forcing your tribe (Igbo) on the Ikwerre people of Rivers State.

Every time Ijaw. Also all those making noise about Ijaw this, Ijaw that can go and reside in an Ijaw state like Bayelsa.

Hehehe wink cool
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03
PDP shld wake up & declare d seats of those decamped thieves vacant... & if dis werey decamps too, dey shld quickly declare his govnorship seat vacant too!

PDP dey dull!

angry
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by SirBunky85(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03
LoveLeadsLand:

thrashy epistle
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by Dotmanq: 3:07pm On Jan 03
Oga stop talking.
You already betrayed people's trust.
The least you can do now is to work silently and deal with your do called godfather
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by Jay4merock: 3:35pm On Jan 03
My brother it was out of fear...nothing else
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by djon78(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03
PHIPEX:
I thought they said Igbos are not in Rivers, who is now confused?

Honestly very sound question

They said igbos is not in Rivers State

But he is claiming that the Igbos have been ruling Rivers State since 1999

That Sim fubara is Igbo
That Sim only speaks igbo
That Wike only used igbos

This is the most confusing analogy I have seen on this forum for a long time now

Someone should clarify this confusion

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by Successlane: 3:47pm On Jan 03
mmm
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by ChiefOkporghe: 5:03pm On Jan 03
Saturnalia:
Na wa ooo. Why can’t this garrulous guy just keep quiet for once and move on? He has been issuing needless press statements since last week.

He should be wary of the people goarding him into a fight with Wike, not because they genuinely love him but simply because they have an axe to grind with Wike.

Wike took a preemptive precaution by ordering the obliteration of their Terrorist Arm at Obigbo and told them to restrict their Terrorist Activities to their home States.

Any sane mind would have done the same in order to prevent these unscrupulous elements from plunging his State into chaos & anarchy, thereby prompting the FG to declaring a State of Emergency - as was done in 2004 during Obasanjo’s administration in Plateau State.

Fubara should check the history of these barbarians who doesn’t see anything good in anybody except themselves, and who derive joy in jubilating over the misfortunes of others.

I do not like Wike because he’s very pompous and exhibits this nauseating God complex.

But;

A man who doesn't keep his word is like a broken mirror, the reflection is distorted and unreliable.

A man who doesn’t keep his word is like a ship without a rudder.

A man who doesn’t keep his word is like a snake shedding its skin, leaving behind a trail of broken promises.

A man who doesn’t keep his word is like a cloud without rain, empty and unfulfilled.

A man who doesn’t keep his word is like a book without pages, unreadable and unimportant.

A man who doesn’t keep his word is like a map without directions, lost and directionless.

A man who doesn’t keep his word is like a tree without roots, easily swayed by the wind.

And finally,

A man’s honor and integrity are defined by his ability to keep his word.

Fubara should desist from entertaining & issuing useless press statements, in order not to reignite & escalate the already doused tensions in Rivers State.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by DataMina: 5:52pm On Jan 03
djon78:

Honestly very sound question

They said igbos is not in Rivers State

But he is claiming that the Igbos have been ruling Rivers State since 1999

That Sim fubara is Igbo
That Sim only speaks igbo
That Wike only used igbos

This is the most confusing analogy I have seen on this forum for a long time now

Someone should clarify this confusion
If things keep playing out well for Sim 8 years from now the South east would be here to tell the Ikwere good morning 😁
Due to political short sightedness Ikwere refused to play big brother to other Igboid group in the state. They have been sleeping all these years that the Ijaws have been emasculating riverine Igbos like Booby and Opobo to IYC and INC.
With the way events have been playing out Upland is getting politically divided and Riverine seems to be getting united.
Rivers state would always be a hot bed of contention between the Igbo's and Ijaws and would get worse under Sims regime.

8 years from now we would be here to tell the Ikwere's good morning.
Mind you I am half Ogba and also from Enugu state
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by waveman2: 7:46pm On Jan 03
True ijaw speaking tribes are in the minority in rivers state so it's actually unnecessary.

BondRiv:

Every time Ijaw. All those making noise about Ijaw this, Ijaw that can go and reside in an Ijaw state like Bayelsa.

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by waveman2: 7:52pm On Jan 03
Can a Governor fight presidency.If Tinubu decides to leave state apparatus to wike to deal with the governor or use the supreme court against him will he be able to cough.You people don't understand the power of a nigerian president.

spencekat:
And he is yet to understand the kind of power an executive governor of a rich state has. For instance,OBJ V Tinubu
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by BondRiv: 8:51pm On Jan 03
simpleseyi:

Emilokan Tinubu will eat the Hawk (Wike) the Hen (Rivers masses), and the Duck (Fubara), and nothing will happen

Delusional.

Tinubu is only able to make an impact because he is working with Wike's team. He can't even try to meddle without such stakeholders. Does he want a firestorm? What does he know about Rivers State? At the very least, he would have been embarrassed.

Try to understand politics before posting crap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State / Ondo: Boroffice Picks APC Form, Meets Oyegun / How President Buhari Was Poisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.