Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,152 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara (9009 Views)

As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara / Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by ufotunang: 12:07am On Jan 04
Story... wike is stronger than you... wike controls rivers state
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara by Arabaincubus: 5:14am On Jan 04
plessis:

The hawk did not eat the duckling because it was tastlesss. It ate the chicken because it was tasty.
Post the correct story next time even though there is no correlation between the story and topic.

Unless you intended mischief, his story is popular amongst Africans. It simply means that you should not underrate someone who keeps quiet in the face of violation. He could still do something. Contrarily, those who make a lot noise have already exhausted their anger and could be ignored as having done their worst.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return / SAFRAN Fined $630,000 For Bribing Nigerian Officials For Contract / Mimiko Working Towards Election Postponement – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.