Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,782 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter (9635 Views)

Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) / NRC to test run Lagos-Abeokuta rail line early February / Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by allen113: 2:24pm On Jan 03
Ok
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Alexlalax1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03
Locomotive or train ...night operations when there's no security. Common food we no see chop, una wan still endanger our lives for lack of security. How many of them and their family members will be using those locomotives? God go punish all of una one by one for putting us in this mess
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by christejames(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03
Latakia:
I guess your family members are part of the bandits.

Sorry I reminded you the job of your father cry
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by AllahOfBlood: 2:30pm On Jan 03
lazkizz:
Welcome development

But we need a young guy with the present tech knowledge to run this thing, just simple bring in the people handling the Lagos blue line rail.

Let them teach this old man his job.

2024 NRC still selling tickets, instead of online booking.

Common sporty bet website is more advanced than a websites of a national railway cooperation.
did u just called sportybet website common?
i am a tech guru and if i tell u how much and mercenary that website worth it will surprise u.

that website is managed by a foreign company

1 Like

Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by GABRIEL6036: 2:33pm On Jan 03
Food for bandits loading......
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Nicepoker(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03
Freight trains will be difficult to run in Nigeria. Steady robbing
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Dotmanq: 2:57pm On Jan 03
We are waiting.
Hope it won't be promises and no fulfilment.
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by princejones(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03
Which Aba to Port Harcourt when theee tracks has been riipe off since early last year
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by 4adexx(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03
Not anymore, u book online now
lazkizz:
Welcome development

But we need a young guy with the present tech knowledge to run this thing, just simple bring in the people handling the Lagos blue line rail.

Let them teach this old man his job.

2024 NRC still selling tickets, instead of online booking.

Common sporty bet website is more advanced than a websites of a national railway cooperation.
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by 4adexx(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03
OPAY
adesanya I.P
Onogiede:
If #4000 not too small drop ur aza or via my 9032656366
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by sylve11: 3:26pm On Jan 03
forgiveness:

Ticket is now sold online. NRC workers are the ones sabotaging the effort of the government.
Agreed! cool
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Evestar200(f): 3:28pm On Jan 03
You people should change the coaches on the Ujevwu-Itakpe rail line.

The coaches are now old.
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Firebomber: 3:42pm On Jan 03
Onogiede:

Thanks boss
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Papparassi: 3:52pm On Jan 03
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Papparassi: 3:57pm On Jan 03
rare video of port harcourt- aba old locomotive train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5hGSljCEbE
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Successlane: 3:58pm On Jan 03
mmm
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Successlane: 4:00pm On Jan 03
jetson06:
What about underground trains? When will Nigeria start running underground trains?

Abeg make we stabilize surface trains first
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Successlane: 4:02pm On Jan 03
princejones:
Which Aba to Port Harcourt when theee tracks has been riipe off since early last year

Track laying is seriously ongoing, from PH end. CONFIRMED
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Hez143(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03
Onogiede:
GT bank
Oluwatosin
Thanks in advance
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Greenfaces: 4:19pm On Jan 03
Be specific.

Nrc also means Norwegian refugee committee
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by TaofeekOje: 4:32pm On Jan 03
Onogiede:
0163981825, GTB. Appreciate
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Glow8269(f): 4:37pm On Jan 03
Onogiede:
Palmpay
Gloria nnena
Thanks sir
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Jahbless03(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03
My fellow bandits
Noted ☑️
We can't wait to re-attack
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by abauhere(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03
OloYeOfEgbE:
Lori iro...

Wash...mooslim terrorist and kidnappers including skull miners waiting for you guys upfront..

Enter at your own risk...

Lol
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by abauhere(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03
When will they start that of Abuja to Enugu?
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Latakia(f): 10:06pm On Jan 03
christejames:

Sorry I reminded you the job of your father cry
so that you that come from a family of bandits can go and obtain him ba
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by Shawl001(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03
If this is implemented,
It should suffice for the high cost of reload transportation.

Let's see how it goes.
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by macanu(m): 2:51am On Jan 04
I think the government should provide helipoter to all railway station police command, for quick response to train attack, a special unit of d police will be there to provide d security for travelers
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by AwokenVawulence: 5:22am On Jan 04
Onogiede:

7082808919 opay
Re: NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter by AwokenVawulence: 5:23am On Jan 04
Onogiede:

7082808919 opay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Warns Of Possible Flooding Along River Benue & Niger / My Barbados (PART 1) / Enugu Airport: Reps Ask Contractor To Double Efforts Towards Easter Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.