Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

How A Man Ghosted Me For Refusing To Return The N50k I Borrowed From Him — Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How A Man Ghosted Me For Refusing To Return The N50k I Borrowed From Him — Lady (303 Views)

'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun / Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” / Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Man Ghosted Me For Refusing To Return The N50k I Borrowed From Him — Lady by Gistblog9ja(m): 9:57am On Jan 03
A lady on social media revealed how a man was after her for refusing to return the N50,000 she borrowed from him.

She said "I remember how this guy was all over me ,he said he loves me and wants to marry me ,he practically wakes me up with call and prayers everyday,I went broke one day and I asked him to borrow me money that I will return it the following week , something led to something and I was unable to fulfill my own part of the deal ,that is how this guy suddenly ghost me and stop talking to me I even try to reach out to him to explain why I couldn't return his money back ,all effort was proved abortive , how on earth will you ghost someone you claim you love because of 50k 😂😂

I pray he sees this"

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2024/01/how-man-ghosted-me-for-refusing-to.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: How A Man Ghosted Me For Refusing To Return The N50k I Borrowed From Him — Lady by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:38am On Jan 03
Me sef go ghost you. You are not a responsible lady.

You can't be trusted.

So when will you payback your debt

4 Likes

Re: How A Man Ghosted Me For Refusing To Return The N50k I Borrowed From Him — Lady by dangotesmummy: 10:44am On Jan 03
Msheww.fine girl no Sense
Re: How A Man Ghosted Me For Refusing To Return The N50k I Borrowed From Him — Lady by PerfectStranger(m): 11:50am On Jan 03
Madam go and pay up your debt.
Re: How A Man Ghosted Me For Refusing To Return The N50k I Borrowed From Him — Lady by ZINNYBANKS: 12:11pm On Jan 03
Well different people with different mindset. I'll make sure you pay back before I ghost you..

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Wants His Bride Price Back From His First Wife / Speculations As Tiwa Savage Contemplates Splashing $147k On Expensive Handbag / Toyin Abraham Blocks Lady For Querying Her Over Tinubu's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.