Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation (27229 Views)

JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies / Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany / Inside Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Factory In Onna, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Chinedumejoooo: 3:04pm On Jan 03
The president and his associates are soffucating Nigerians and their businesses.
Poor policies and worse beginning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by christejames(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03
Tinubulation is not yet done with us cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Meteng: 3:04pm On Jan 03
I don’t understand how Nigeria works. This should otherwise be one of the most viable businesses. Just imagine all the clinics, maternities and hospitals across Nigeria patronizing them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:04pm On Jan 03
princejones:
Was this company even working cos l don't understand how a whole company can just close like that

It was foreign ran if not owned! Foreigners don’t have the staying power and high tolerance level for bullshit like Nigerians do!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Henergee(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03
Numerous employees of this organization have been added to the unemployment chart. The Nigerian economy has become too severe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by cenaman(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03
Renew shege.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by coputa(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03
Before the end of four years of Tinubu administration nearly all the viable establishments will close shop.

The economy is not friendly for doing business

Insecurity

Lack of forex

Banditry/inflation

Inflation

Infractural decay

Corruption

This administration has no blueprint to work with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by LikeAking: 3:06pm On Jan 03
VIKTO83:
When people do bad business they attribute it to government policies.
Syringe and needle business as long as I'm concerned is a very lucrative business.
If u investigate well now u will find out they did bad business.

If you no get evidence, abeg relax..

Remove this comment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by plessis: 3:07pm On Jan 03
The devil cometh to kill steal and destroy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by InvertedHammer: 3:08pm On Jan 03
/
This has nothing to do with APC.
It has more to do with Nigerians as a people.

The way people wailed, whined and complained during the 8 years of Buhari, should APC had gotten even up to 500k votes in 2023?

Apparently people are enjoying the hardship. There is no other reasonable explanation for the madness.

/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by sniperr007(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03
Purity02:
On his mandate they shall stand

They are falling oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by sniperr007(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03
id4sho:
E remain toothpick own tongue

Petrol 1200 loading, final burial.

Devaluation, subsidy removal, IMF puppet angry

If Nigerians no enter street
We like suffer

3 Likes

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by casualobserver: 3:11pm On Jan 03
Everybody with a bad business plan is blaming the government for their failure. You know manufacturers in Nigeria have been folding up since the 80s, did you investigate the reasons? You know Naira has been depreciating since the 80s, did you ensure your business plan is Naira depreciation proof? You are manufacturing in Nigeria and you know from more than 40 yrs empirical data and the lessons of others that your 2 biggest threat factors as a manufacturer in Nigeria are foreign raw material and forex, as well as power, generators and cost of diesel, how much of that did you factor into your business plan?

6 Likes

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Mosetgg: 3:12pm On Jan 03
Straybullet:
How do I get my 2 million naira from them , Payment for syringes which they never supplied since November 2022

Lawyers in the house please help a brother.

Can I still claim my money back?

Yes, you can still claim your money be writing them.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Offpoint1: 3:13pm On Jan 03
Meaning hundreds of people will start their January with no job.... Not funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by SpatialKing(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03
Tinubu is just a lazy president
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by fabolouz1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03
Temporary doesn't mean it's packing up.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by PHIPEX(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03
These are the FDI we celebrate daily.

The govt policies keeps frustrating them and because they are here for the profit along, they easily JAPA.

I still prefer investments by the citizens any time any day.

Anyone working in a multinational knows their profits are measured in Dollars. 100million naira profit is just 100k dollars. While you celebrate 100million, they only see 100k dollars which is a peanut

6 Likes

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by adonuj(f): 3:18pm On Jan 03
VIKTO83:
Syringe and needle business as long as I'm concerned is a very lucrative business.
Unilever,
GSK,
Sanofi,
Bolt Food, and now Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing

You probably have no idea how difficult running business in Nigeria is, without government support

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Confirm4real(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03
It shall favour me and my family tongue

After 8years Nigerians go get sense by force.

Next please...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by coputa(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03
Meteng:
I don’t understand how Nigeria works. This should otherwise be one of the most viable businesses. Just imagine all the clinics, maternities and hospitals across Nigeria patronizing them
No foreign exchange to do business, it's scarce, government and her cronies are hoarding it.

Companies buy dollars from mallams at exorbitant amount, which ultimately affect their turnover,not to mention high cost of desiel to power their plant.

Is it the distribution of the product,bad roads and insicurity coupled with high cost of petroleum products.

The economy is on life support

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Angelfrost(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03
Even local industries are packing up...!

This is a nation you people claim they are attracting foreign investments into.

6 Likes

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Tonytonex(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03
Straybullet:
How do I get my 2 million naira from them , Payment for syringes which they never supplied since November 2022

Lawyers in the house please help a brother.

Can I still claim my money back?
go to Berekete human rights Radio and television. The ordinary president fit help you recover your money.

1 Like

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Creativity22: 3:20pm On Jan 03
Oya agbado eating fools, come and blame igbos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Peacfulmindset: 3:20pm On Jan 03
Things are just crumbling. Is it ever going to be better?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03
VIKTO83:

All the top companies that left are bad businesses?!!

Issokay... Let's all keep living in denial. tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Tonytonex(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03
Peacfulmindset:
Things are just crumbling. Is it ever going to be better?
God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by captaininiobong(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03
Udom was a kind of not educated the type of business he invested in. His associates didn't advice him well before establishing the syringe company.

He even went ahead to build international worship center with almost billions of naira. What for? How will the worship center benefit the government interms of revenue?

How many people can afford to rent the place for use?

Just wasting money on irrelevant things.

The only investment I applaud him is adding more aircraft to ibom air.

Company that will fold this year are companies that thier product offer little to no value to people.

How many people uses syringe on a daily?

If he had good associates they would have advised him on agriculture. It would have been a good one because Akwaibom has good soil for planting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists / Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) / These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.