Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation (27215 Views)

JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies / Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany / Inside Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Factory In Onna, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Straybullet: 5:29pm On Jan 03
Tonytonex:
you won't pay any money. It's only your transport money you need.

Ok

Where is it located in abuja
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by ubfacility: 5:35pm On Jan 03
They are still owing me 12.7 million naira.
muykem:
God bless EFCC for help me to collect my money from useless company.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Iamzik: 5:38pm On Jan 03
VIKTO83:
When people do bad business they attribute it to government policies.
Syringe and needle business as long as I'm concerned is a very lucrative business.
If u investigate well now u will find out they did bad business.

Since you know so much go and open your own syringe manufacturing company and post your profit at the end of the year
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by cornelman: 5:49pm On Jan 03
Quintessence44:

You are very stupid.

So anytime a business fails, it’s the fault of Nigeria and Tinubu?

Stupid school dropouts typing rubbish.

Why the insult?

Some of you don't just think or you just choose not to say the truth. Leave nairaland, go and read business dailies offline or online and try to use your sense to understand how the economy is faring.

Some of the companies leaving or preparing to leave are almost known to have Nigerian signature. Many of us met them in existence and grew up using their products. Many even used their products for their own children. These companies are household names in Nigeria.
They were in the country through colonialism era, military era, civil war, during coups, ethnic wars, the first and second naira devaluation period and so on.

Unilever Nigeria was established in 1923, that's a 100 years old company.
Leventis Nigeria was established in 1937, 86 years old
P&G Nigeria was established in 1992, 31 years old

When such companies decide to leave, it should really worry any sane human being and patriot.

Everything is not politics. This is livelihood of people with families we are talking about.

Go and do your research on 100 companies with strong base in Nigeria and come and highlight 20 of them that has an increased marginal profit in 2023 than in any other year.

2 Likes

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by ufotunang: 5:53pm On Jan 03
When the government does not provide a conducive environment for bussinesses to thrive...this is what will happen
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by ufotunang: 5:53pm On Jan 03
See what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
APC has destroyed the economy and country
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Exceed15: 6:00pm On Jan 03
Quintessence44:

Shut up and go hustle, you lazy thing.

In this same Nigeria your juniors are initiating startups that are attracting millions of dollars in investment funding.

Others have gained new skills online for free, and are working remotely for firms across the world.

What is stopping you lot?

Lazy, brainless idiots.

Really? I see how shallow minded you are. We need not to show case our successes online. Stop spewing rubbish thinking you are sounding intelligent on social space without any iota of shame.

Multinational are existing the country due to high cost of operations as as a result of power drunk empty braindead like you voted. SME are not thriving either. Nigerian youth are not lazy but the present administration is constantly making life unbearable. Ogede ba n je elo npo. Oponu alayi ni ronu.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by ufotunang: 6:00pm On Jan 03
What do you expect when you vote old men into power
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Regex: 6:03pm On Jan 03
Lexusgs430:

The singular reason, FG refused to fund our health sector....... Hence their god of men, filling the void .......

When they fall ill, they ship themselves to Germany, UK, USA, Dubai etc etc (I continually hope they all get shipped back in boxes).......

😂 😂
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Okechinwadike: 6:03pm On Jan 03
Straybullet:

a kwurum ego na official company account. So o nweghi ka m chee na ha bu ndi wayo.
Format nke a , buzi na e foldugo up...
chai, too bad
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by ogashman(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03
VIKTO83:
Syringe and needle business as long as I'm concerned is a very lucrative business.

Glaxo SmithKline bicham also did bad business... Mumu
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by frog12: 6:18pm On Jan 03
APC don do well grin grin
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by YourKarma: 6:21pm On Jan 03
Quintessence44:

Shut up and go hustle, you lazy thing.

In this same Nigeria your juniors are initiating startups that are attracting millions of dollars in investment funding.

Others have gained new skills online for free, and are working remotely for firms across the world.

What is stopping you lot?

Lazy, brainless idiots.
You'rean incredibly daft fellow. Multi-million dollar businesses are closing, citing difficulty in doing business in this country as their reason and you're here defending and insulting anyone who says anything concerning it. More than 20 multinational companies have closed down since APC took over and you think that's a coincidence?

It's obvious you don't run a business otherwise you wont be here defending bullshit as you're doing

1 Like

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by zoedew: 6:21pm On Jan 03
Straybullet:
How do I get my 2 million naira from them , Payment for syringes which they never supplied since November 2022

Lawyers in the house please help a brother.

Can I still claim my money back?
Go see a Lawyer. Lawyers are not in short supply anywhere you are in Nigeria. Remember to take your chequebook with you. You will need it. Professional legal advice are not for free.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by ogbe88(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03
Quintessence44:

You are very stupid.

So anytime a business fails, it’s the fault of Nigeria and Tinubu?

Stupid school dropouts typing rubbish.

U are not well and foolish.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by bentenny(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03
Was about leaving the thread thinking how this home grown enterprise by the government of akwa ibom will likely go the same way like calabar's Tinapa when someone on the first page suggested the business collapsed due to mismanagement!

As much as mismanagement is one of the indicators for the demise of any business, questions must be asked whether any enterprise can really survive financially in a terrible and struggling economy like Nigeria where there is little or no electricity, multiplicity of taxes, insecurity, expensive transport cost and accessible roads

Businesses esp the SMEs thrive effectively when basics for a conducive environment for business is properly applied!
Businesses managing to stay afloat will just pack up one day and exit to another country if there is no provision for a conducive atmosphere for business to thrive in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by ubee(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03
Mumu people.
The jamboree and wild celebrations that ushered in the company made me ashamed of my state government and Nigerian leaders in general.

Syringe production anywhere in the world, no matter the quality, is a low-to-moderate profit venture, so it baffled me why there was so much noise about the project, when it was only going to employ a tiny fraction of citizens, and it was not going to provide much revenue to the state.

But typically with Nigerian leaders across all levels, the state government cannot manage a very uncomplicated factory that produces Syringe.

Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by muykem: 6:59pm On Jan 03
ubfacility:
They are still owing me 12.7 million naira.
Chai. Nawa ooooo. I suffer seriously in their hands.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Xtraterestial: 7:03pm On Jan 03
Make dem continue, na this year apc fit hear am. Even rabbit fit bite.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Quintessence44: 7:12pm On Jan 03
tishbite42:

419 startups that crash in two years time abi
Or you think everyone is a born criminal like you and your heroes

Look at him…Lazy asswipe.

Lagos is the startup capital of Africa.

Hundreds of them exist in Lagos and are profitable, and are not 419.

Lazy people with no brain to innovate.

The time you moro.ns spend here abusing the govt is the time you should be using to brainstorm ideas.

But no.

Shebi you have internet and smartphone to be abusing Nigeria daily? Those of us who grew up before internet had no ability or time to go online to abuse govt on smartphones. We simply went out to hustle and make it. With no phone.

So you could leave Ikeja and travel to Lagos Island on Molue for a business meeting without knowing if the person you are going to see will be on seat.

You might reach there and they will tell you he has traveled to Kano.

Then you’ll enter Molue back to the mainland. Your whole day gone just like that, due to traffic.

That’s how we rolled.

Today, you have access to all kinds of facilities to ease your hustle, from zoom to iPhone to IPad to whatsapp to YouTube to Chat GPT to all sorts of things, including FREE online courses in every field of knowledge.

And what do you do with it?

NOTHING.

Just complaining from morning till night.

Stay on your phones typing rubbish.

Pampered fcking idiots.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by captaininiobong(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03
Nicepoker:
The pencil company is that one still alive grin

Tor ask him. I think I still have his phone number. 09167680610

He used money to build irrelevant things and Akwaibom people are suffering hard.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Tonytonex(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03
Straybullet:

Ok

Where is it located in abuja
I don't know. Check Google and YouTube
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by SuccessfulRichi: 8:17pm On Jan 03
Omor forget Nigeria... Evil people are in power and it comes a time we want the best life for ourselves.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by soccerlite: 8:19pm On Jan 03
Turkish coy

Pack up

Funny

Have they sold their machines

What's the challenging environment?

I'm sure this is a cover up coy for atrocities
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Quintessence44: 8:25pm On Jan 03
YourKarma:

You'rean incredibly daft fellow. Multi-million dollar businesses are closing, citing difficulty in doing business in this country as their reason and you're here defending and insulting anyone who says anything concerning it. More than 20 multinational companies have closed down since APC took over and you think that's a coincidence?

It's obvious you don't run a business otherwise you wont be here defending bullshit as you're doing

Fcking Mo.ron.

Why do you care so much about multinationals?

Those are exploiters who have helped destroy the lives of Nigerians by crowding out local industries and investors, and devising ways to avoid corporate taxes, via bribery of officials and grossly undervalued profit reporting.

Some are firms that have been overtaken by the digital age and competition.

Imagine some guy bemoaning the exit of Unilever, a colonialist icon.

Rubbish.

Fck Unilever and the European multinationals.

Whatever they produce can and will be made by Nigerian, Chinese and Indian entrepreneurs.

When you show me the Chinese or Indians leaving Nigeria, I will listen.

But if it is these European and US companies, FCK THEM. Greedy bastards. A little profit is never sufficient for them.

It must be x10.

I am actually glad to see them go.

What have Europeans and Americans ever done in Africa except rabidly pursue their interests to the detriment of Africans?
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Niyi4321: 8:35pm On Jan 03
Thanks for bringing the reports.
I will reach to my village holistic healers with jars of herb that cures all.
I will be alright last last with jarly bitter
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by HNICEARTH: 8:39pm On Jan 03
VIKTO83:

GSK did bad business
Sanofi did bad business
P&G did bad business
and now JSM did bad business

Keep excusing government and blaming businesses for packing up, while ordinary nigerians are losing jobs.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by OVB123: 8:42pm On Jan 03
Offpoint1:
Meaning hundreds of people will start their January with no job.... Not funny
Akwa ibom state is a very beautiful state but the unemployment rate in that state is mind blowing. It is the highest in Nigeria and with the pulling out of Syringe company, the Akwa-Ibomites are in for the worst.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by brajy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03
[quote author=References post=127760075]

https://gazettengr.com/syringe-manufacturing-company-packs-up-cites-challenging-business-situation/

Not a single person in this thread was informed !!
You guys are not aware of the Birth of Afri medi, a sub section of Mikano international company , producing And manufacturing a variety of Medical item , Syringe being the major manufacturing product
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by izubext007: 10:33pm On Jan 03
Tinubu hit the ground running for investors to run away.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by VULCAN(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03
A daft statement from an ignorant one.

"As long as I'm concerned...."

Why haven't you gone into it since it's a very lucrative business?

Instead of you to investigate what happened, you are assuming what you have no knowledge of.

VIKTO83:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Fake Doctor Treating COVID-19 Patients Arrested In FCT / 555 New COVID-19 Cases, 426 Discharged And 2 Deaths On July 26 - (3744 Tested) / Onitsha General Hospital Is Now Officially Federal Medical Center Onitsha (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.