Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation (27196 Views)

JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies / Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany / Inside Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Factory In Onna, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by snowball11(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03
A nation ruled by idiots from the most idiotic party! undecided

How they cornered Nigerians to vote for them in 2015 is still being discussed at the University of Lagos! cheesy
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Mindlog: 4:06pm On Jan 03
Quintessence44:

You are very stupid.

So anytime a business fails, it’s the fault of Nigeria and Tinubu?

Stupid school dropouts typing rubbish.

You got triggered! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When next you will be attending your psychiatric appointment, I may be the one to conduct your mental status examination, so be nice. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Okechinwadike: 4:10pm On Jan 03
Straybullet:
How do I get my 2 million naira from them , Payment for syringes which they never supplied since November 2022

Lawyers in the house please help a brother.

Can I still claim my money back?
if you are a Yoruba man may that money never come back

1 Like

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Lasgidi90(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03
jeff1993:
May Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation favor me and my family
Hahaha, you no well o
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by generalud: 4:11pm On Jan 03
This may also be attributed to the behaviour of that former useless and good for nothing governor of akwa ibom state called udom emmanuel toward the management of the company.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by FireUpNow(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03
Are you or any of your friends having blood sugar issue as regards diabetes and wants to control it?
For afford meal plan for diabetics and pre-dianetics to help in blood sugar lowering.
Check my signature bellow πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by IfnobeGod20: 4:13pm On Jan 03
Quintessence44:

As some are leaving, some are coming in.

Of course since you all swim in a negative mindset, you won’t notice that.

Fcking mo.rons.
Please can you itemize those companies that have found their ways to Nigeria, as we already know those that have gone and if you doesn't know, I can avail you.
No serious company will want to invest in such harsh climate Nigeria is in right now. No company. The economy is harsh, except the agbadorians that have been given APC's card to purchase goods and services at cheaper rate. Many goods bought ₦200 months ago, is now in the range of ₦500 - ₦700 depending on the good.
We cannot continue to hide our problem. The more we hide them, the difficult it becomes for us to overcome them.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03
Quintessence44:

As some are leaving, some are coming in.

Of course since you all swim in a negative mindset, you won’t notice that.

Fcking mo.rons.

You are totally off point... Give your head a rest.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Jlow2: 4:22pm On Jan 03
Prices of fuel and diesel is too expensive for our economy, owambe and pallatives can not bring Nigeria out of economic crisis,
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Splashme: 4:28pm On Jan 03
Na wao
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by NinjaMetahuman: 4:29pm On Jan 03
Kobicove:
But these guys were running a near a monopolistic business, how then did it fail?! undecided
importation of cheap fake syringe from abroad.

Problem is they can't compete and if they ban importation for them, they will start profiteering because of Monopoly.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by FireUpNow(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03
We pray for better days ahead hopefully.

Get affordable and effective meal plan for both diabetics and pre-dianetics people and live a healthy life style. Check my signature below πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by UptownVibes(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03
Hit the ground running cheesy.. All the companies don dey run
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by fred04(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03
VIKTO83:
When people do bad business they attribute it to government policies.
Syringe and needle business as long as I'm concerned is a very lucrative business.
If u investigate well now u will find out they did bad business.
So government policies and inflation doesn't affect industries?.
Unstable economy doesn't help any business.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Regex: 4:50pm On Jan 03
Lexusgs430:
Who needs syringes, when we got holy oil and water........😜😁

All papa needs to do is lay hands on you and you shall be free of all diseases.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by OlujobaSamuel: 4:50pm On Jan 03
Okechinwadike:
What if he is a Yoruba man that never supported the ruling party, or an Igbo man that supported the ruling party?
Some of una and sense......na parallel lines, dey no dey meet
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Lexusgs430: 4:55pm On Jan 03
Regex:

All papa needs to do is lay hands on you and you shall be free of all diseases.

The singular reason, FG refused to fund our health sector....... Hence their god of men, filling the void .......

When they fall ill, they ship themselves to Germany, UK, USA, Dubai etc etc (I continually hope they all get shipped back in boxes).......
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by spiSeyi: 4:55pm On Jan 03
chidiakwari:
Nigeria should brace up for 2024, the hard times will hit y’all like a brick.

If your a graduate, please save and find a legitimate means out of Nigeria
It is not always greener over there undecided
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Okechinwadike: 4:57pm On Jan 03
OlujobaSamuel:

What if he is a Yoruba man that never supported the ruling party, or an Igbo man that supported the ruling party?
if you a Yoruba man that supports this useless APC may they never pay you back
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Straybullet: 4:58pm On Jan 03
Geovanni412:

Are you being serious at all?

Sha, this is 2024, no free legal advice

If a company is bankrupt, how do you expect them to fulfill their contract with you?

I'm very serious.

I've done all I can.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Straybullet: 4:59pm On Jan 03
Okechinwadike:

I'm igbo
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Straybullet: 4:59pm On Jan 03
Tonytonex:
go to Berekete human rights Radio and television. The ordinary president fit help you recover your money.

How much will it cost to go there

1 Like

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Okechinwadike: 5:01pm On Jan 03
OlujobaSamuel:

buhari show Igbo people shege with banza on top so reasonable Igbo man will support tinubu as long as he is in APC
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Okechinwadike: 5:03pm On Jan 03
Straybullet:

I'm igbo
keep being igbo onye eriri eri
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Abagworo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03
Naija our nation will survive
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Straybullet: 5:06pm On Jan 03
Okechinwadike:
keep being igbo onye eriri eri

Maka na m nyere ego, ka e bunye m ahia, ndi ohi Ana akwado iri ego m , ka I ji akpo m onye eriri eri?
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by UNDFTD: 5:07pm On Jan 03
This is just the beginning. More and more companies would be closing shops and leaving Nigeria. Every other persons with the exception of delusional Nigerians know that Nigeria has failed and is NOT viable to sustain any type of business venture more or less growth. And the sad part is that a lot of Nigerians are being dishonest and still lying to themselves hoping that one day God in heaven will wave a magic wand and their hopeless and useless Nigeria will become great. To these folks I say, you will die waiting for your country to take any step in the positive direction to recovery.

1 Like

Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Okechinwadike: 5:08pm On Jan 03
Straybullet:

Maka na m nyere ego, ka e bunye m ahia, ndi ohi Ana akwado iri ego m , ka I ji akpo m onye eriri eri?
Lol guy man
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Geovanni412(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03
Straybullet:

I'm very serious.

I've done all I can.

What's ya location?

Why didn't you consult a lawyer in your area?

If you don't feel comfortable discussing these details in the open, send me a DM

If you are in Lagos, i'll refer you to some of my colleagues because the law firm I work for is in south east region.

But, just note that there is no free legal advice in 2024.
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Straybullet: 5:22pm On Jan 03
Okechinwadike:
Lol guy man

a kwurum ego na official company account.
So o nweghi ka m chee na ha bu ndi wayo.

Format nke a , buzi na e foldugo up...
Re: Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation by Tonytonex(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03
Straybullet:

How much will it cost to go there
you won't pay any money. It's only your transport money you need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? / Onitsha General Hospital Is Now Officially Federal Medical Center Onitsha (photo / Passenger Dies At Lagos Airport, As Chidoka Tours Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.