Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Who Will Save Us From Lekki Concession And Hitech Construction Company? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Will Save Us From Lekki Concession And Hitech Construction Company? (1227 Views)

Lekki Concession Company Managing Director Moves To Arm Infrastructure As Ceo / L Estate Marketers Cgc Nigeria Ltd, A Chinese Construction Company. We Are Looki / Is Lekki Epe Expressway Concession Fraudulent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Save Us From Lekki Concession And Hitech Construction Company? by liftedone(f): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2007
sad sad angry cryWho will save us from Lekki Concession Company or whatever they call themselves and Hitech Construction Company? Can you see the shambles they have made on Ozumba Mbadiwe and the trauma they are causing commuters on that route? The construction workers hang around most of the time without seemingly having anything to do, no form of supervision whatsoever and no direction. You can't see any progress they are making on the job even when they close the road overnight. They don't even do minor repairs on the road by filling the major potholes that have now dotted the road because of their work. They seem to be overwhelmed with the job and don't know how to carry on. Are they really qualified to do such a job? Honestly, everyone I have spoken to believes these people really don't know what they are doing. Who is going to save us from their hands and how long are we going to endure this nightmare? cry cry sad sad angry angry
Re: Who Will Save Us From Lekki Concession And Hitech Construction Company? by ismikky: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2007
Well, we are not going to blame them, because the way they are doing there job is only God no, and then our government need to talk to them very well because is delaying our movement. If fill you and I Understand what you mean but we have nothing to du is only load government in that area that spouse talk to our governor so that is only what I can say about that I support you.
Re: Who Will Save Us From Lekki Concession And Hitech Construction Company? by Chookym(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ liftedone HI. How do u do?
How do u do. At least now u can see the beuty of the road. Its coming out well at least I pass there evryday. Fashola well done
Re: Who Will Save Us From Lekki Concession And Hitech Construction Company? by uchetobi(f): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2008
The road is really pretty now, but we Island workers paid a price – a very expensive one for that matter
Re: Who Will Save Us From Lekki Concession And Hitech Construction Company? by Chookym(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2008
@ uchetobi,

Yea trully a heavy price but its worth it
Re: Who Will Save Us From Lekki Concession And Hitech Construction Company? by dblock(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2008
Something too complain about. lmao

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Poster Of The Year 2008? / Varsities Need 32,000 Ph.ds / DHL Trailer Truck Crashes Into CBN Jos Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.