Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila (11667 Views)

Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila / Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by stunnert(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03
Femi is one of em with a heart of service

4 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03
OKUCHI11:
Nonsense... If you know how much they siphoned through this project... you wouldn't want to commend them... And for those of you commending them... What did we elect them for if not for this...
Okuchi u go die on top Lagos matter. The way poor man dey reason eh 🥱🥱😏🚶🚶

6 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Alphagan(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03
Fuckingmallam45:

It's the turn of a Muslim, Ambode knows this as well. That's how it's being done here

Are you from the west? What do you mean by it's the turn of the Muslim?
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03
Alphagan:

Are you from the west? What do you mean by it's the turn of the Muslim?
Maybe Ondo State my state na north e dey🥱😏😏

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by LeopardX: 9:23pm On Jan 03
LegendHero:
Be like say Gbaja wan become governor.

I think so.
I believe the former Lagos Head of service, who was transferred to Abuja to become Tinubu's principal private secretary (Muri Okunola), will then replace him (Gbaja) as chief of staff to Tinubu.
All in all sha, man may plan, but God's purposes it is that shall stand.

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Dpharisee: 9:25pm On Jan 03
NextUK:
Ipob Obidient Jews from hellfire go wan due over this news
Reduce misbehaviour, why derailing this fine thread

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by LeopardX: 9:28pm On Jan 03
Fuckingmallam45:

It's the turn of a Muslim, Ambode knows this as well. That's how it's being done here
I don't mind Gbaja becoming Lagos governor, but ordinarily if we are to go by religion, a Christian governor has to go for one more term to make it 16 years apiece.
Tinubu (Muslim) - 8 years
Fashola (Muslim) - 8 years

Ambode (Christian) - 4 years
Sanwo-olu (Christian) - 8 years

But again, I don't mind Gbaja becoming governor. He seems to be a performer and people will vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by LeopardX: 9:30pm On Jan 03
Fuckingmallam45:

Maybe Ondo State my state na north e dey🥱😏😏
Lolz I'm from Ondo state too and we no suppose dey put mouth for religious politics even in the SW lolz
Na Christian-Christian paro we dey run here. 🤭

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Hyperdulia: 9:31pm On Jan 03
The building looks good but i hope it passed structural quality audit to avoid stories that touch the heart ooooh
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by NextUK: 9:34pm On Jan 03
I lie.

Dpharisee:

Reduce misbehaviour, why derailing this fine thread

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Omalicious1: 9:45pm On Jan 03
naptu2:
University of Lagos @UnilagNigeria

Femi, is this part of preparation for the next election cycle?

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by seunjungle1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03
E be like say good and healthy news is a taboo in your village?
Since the news is about Lagos, you've developed cardiac

SoNature:
We have read this news in 50 different versions. Nairaland mods, please move other threads to the front page; this news has been hitting the front page for several days now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03
LeopardX:

I don't mind Gbaja becoming Lagos governor, but ordinarily if we are to go by religion, a Christian governor has to go for one more term to make it 16 years apiece.

But again, I don't mind Gbaja becoming governor. He seems to be a performer and people will vote for him.
Well said 👍, I concur

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Apel147(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03
Meanwhile we had a two term Senate President with nothing to show for!

3 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Pitto: 10:23pm On Jan 03
OKUCHI11:
Nonsense... If you know how much they siphoned through this project... you wouldn't want to commend them... And for those of you commending them... What did we elect them for if not for this...
Let's appreciate him, at least he did little. There are many Reps and Senators that have been collecting the same money, only to buy Keke Napeb or Okada for our youth as constituency project.

Well done RT. Hon. Gbajabiamila.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by 7upnigeria: 10:26pm On Jan 03
3ice9ce:

No vex. The mods are happy with the good news. Not every time, unknown gunmen news.

May good news never depart from you.

If there's a way to separate ourselves from those worthless people. Let them go back to their yeast, they will not but they will still want to cause problem for our own region. Their Governors have nothing serious to show since 1999, yet they're still constituting nuisance in Lagos that has moved from LASTMA petrol buses to electric buses and now rail transport.

6 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03
Bluntemperor:

Jimi Benson has done well in providing Infrastructures,in areas of Roads Project, Health Care Facilities- for Ikorodu People ! Kudos to him!

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by 3ice9ce: 11:46pm On Jan 03
OKUCHI11:

The Legislators you elected in Igboland, which of them has done half of this?
Are you economic scavengers not ashamed of yourselves?

4 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by stuffs4me(m): 12:06am On Jan 04
3ice9ce:
Nice. Those Monday slaves are looking at the pictures and gnashing their teeth. grin

Na me say make una elect monkey to rule una for that una side?

Monday SLAVES are waiting for Simon Ekpa to come and commission their own projects even though the projects Simon Ekpa will be commissioning are IPOB and UGM killings in the SE

3 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by naptu2: 3:10am On Jan 04
Tajudeen Abbas and Fuad Laguda.

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by naptu2: 4:05am On Jan 04
Hon Abbas Tajudeen, PhD. @Speaker_Abbas

Today, I had the pleasure of joining my predecessor, the Speaker of the 9th and current Chief of Staff to the President, Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, in Lagos to commission his landmark constituency projects.

The projects include:

1. A 484-bed Femi Gbajabiamila Hall of Residence at UNILAG

2. National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Study Centre at Surulere

3. Femi Gbajabiamila Mini-Stadium, Orile, Coker Aguda, LCDA, Surulere

These initiatives are intended to address the needs and improve the living conditions of constituents. Constituency projects are not mere items in the budget; they are the lifelines that connect the heart of our government to the heartbeat of our communities.

By tailoring projects to local contexts, we ensure that development is not just a concept discussed in legislative chambers, but a reality experienced in the streets, villages, and towns across Nigeria.

I am personally encouraged by the many success stories that emerged from constituency projects over the last two decades. Schools have opened doors to education; good healthcare service delivery has saved lives, and infrastructure has bridged literal and metaphorical gaps between communities. These success stories are not just achievements, but are inspiration to millions of Nigerians that the government really cares about them.

I intend to reintroduce a reviewed version of the Constituency Development Fund Bill to provide framework for the management, disbursement, utilization and accountability of funds designated for constituency projects.

I urge all legislators and members of the House of Representatives to emulate Hon. Gbajabiamila and renew their commitment to constituency projects. We must work with integrity and purpose to bring about meaningful change for our constituents.

We should remember that the true measure of our success as legislators is not just in the laws we pass but in the lives we uplift directly.

https://twitter.com/Speaker_Abbas/status/1742665069618434421

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Cromagnon: 4:16am On Jan 04
Alphagan:

I think so too but I feel allowing Ambode to stage a come back will be a better political game considering the recent unpredictability of Lagos politics
Allowing
You people and allowing
While serious ppl are working you're waiting for allowance. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Ariketolu: 5:00am On Jan 04
For Lagos Governorship, I will pick Jimi Benson over and over again. In project execution, even as only a Rep Member, the man has outperformed all the councillors, chairmen, assembly members of Ikorodu area put together
Bluntemperor:

Jimi Benson has done well in providing Infrastructures,in areas of Roads Project, Health Care Facilities- for Ikorodu People ! Kudos to him!
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by Skyehigher1: 7:18am On Jan 04
Weldon sir you are doing great
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by AmazingELixir: 8:07am On Jan 04
cool

Gbaja for show....even though one is struggling to rationalise how a legislator can finance all these projects through legitimate allocation.

Unreserved commendation should be accorded this man for his tireless resolve to impact his constituency positively by embarking on these people uplifting projects.

If we are to assume the funding is legit. Then be it known and shouted from kafanchan to Egbeda, idiato to Asaba, Eleme to gboko and Zangokataf to Bama that all other legislators are criminals.
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by teebillz: 9:55am On Jan 04
LegendHero:

Him and the Muri Okunola guy go battle am.
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by kentokay71: 12:06pm On Jan 04
FOR WHERE?
Themanleshey:

I hope our easthan and northarn leaders will learn from this good leadership example the likes of Sanwo olu and Gbajabiamila are portraying .

Youth should also hold their governors accountable , everything no be federal govt .

I hope David mark did the same for his constituency because that man spend almost all his years as senate president .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by kafeii123: 8:14pm On Jan 04
He's learning..... he's seeing what his predecessor was able to achieve with the speakership position.....for his constituents.... I'm sure he'll now start scheming of how he can also pull out same for himself... in his own tenure.... nothing wrong with that .gbaja has only shown them what their positions can help them achieve...for their people at least.... without losing their own financial profiting
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by kafeii123: 8:17pm On Jan 04
LegendHero:

I believe presidency is the goal..... perhaps after el rufai /Ribadu
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by tollyboy5(m): 1:41am On Jan 05
LeopardX:

Make una no carry muslimchristian palaba come Lagos. Native Lagosians are well mixed and don't care.
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by FreeIgboho: 1:44am On Jan 05
tollyboy5:

Make una no carry muslimchristian palaba come Lagos. Native Lagosians are well mixed and don't care.

Not only that, Tinubu was the real gov all those years.
Just ask Ambode what happened when he tried to be the real gov

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation / Farouk Yahaya: Nigerian Army To Flush Out Bandits Terrorising Kaduna Residents / Rivers Lawmaker Calls Gov. Wike’s 2019 Budget Another Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.