Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) (2068 Views)

Learn Laptop & Phone Repair In 3 Weeks / What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money / Data Entry Task - You Need A PC And Internet To Apply - 22k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by flokii: 5:47pm On Jan 04
It takes a while to get one's feet on the ground running after youth service.. there are exceptions though but for most, it takes patience and perseverance.

@OP At this stage, try to learn skills like phone, laptops and electronics repairs.. You can learn electrical wiring or furniture making or refrigerators/air conditioner repairs or vehicle repairs from automechanics. Try to keep yourself busy and not remain idle for long.

If you prefer business centre kind of setting, you can get a printer or laminating machine and start small.. you'll need to learn Corel Draw and other business softwares to edit, resize, print documents.

I wish you success.
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Samsuni: 5:51pm On Jan 04
Ezebinaugwu:

I will like to learn too
Message me on WhatsApp with that number
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Yahksbiz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04
FunnyDude:
I was once like you 8 years ago. No direction.

Send me a dm

Meself need some touch
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by abba190: 6:37pm On Jan 04
Evergreen4:
can I send a DM too bro
no be you who dey teach people how to make money? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Kelly2713(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04
FunnyDude:
I was once like you 8 years ago. No direction.

Send me a dm

I need
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by silibaba: 6:43pm On Jan 04
DesChyko:

Heavenly Kingdom
olodo

Is Hustlers Kingdom
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by DesChyko: 6:56pm On Jan 04
silibaba:
olodo

Is Hustlers Kingdom

Noted, Captain Obvious 😎
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Blueace247(f): 7:14pm On Jan 04
Learn content writing..thank me later!
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Evergreen4(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04
abba190:
no be you who dey teach people how to make money? grin grin grin
I don teach you before.? Ode
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by jamesjulius(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04
Kennyswag:
Look for the nearest HK and enter
I don try dat one before. But give me update fess
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by jamesjulius(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04
Samsuni:

Msg me on WhatsApp let me introduce you to crypto airdrop that's the new oil money
What is your whatsapp number boss?
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Samsuni: 8:51pm On Jan 04
jamesjulius:

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Samsuni: 9:47pm On Jan 04
jamesjulius:

zero 7 zero 82 zero 5 nine 5 two 7
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Samsuni: 9:47pm On Jan 04
Ezebinaugwu:

I will like to learn too
zero 7 zero 82 zero 5 nine 5 two 7

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Do Anyone Know About Hallmark Consulting / Nestle Sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.