Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) (2059 Views)

Learn Laptop & Phone Repair In 3 Weeks / What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money / Data Entry Task - You Need A PC And Internet To Apply - 22k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by jamesjulius(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03
I just graduated from IMO STATE UNIVERSITY (IMSU) this december 2023, and ive now found myself in the labour market.
i still need to raise some money to pay for clarence and the rest, but there is no money.
Now i have a Laptop, phone, internet and the time to make money online, but what i need is the right information. please im sick and tired on sleeping and waking up every day.
I feel like my life is wasting.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Kennyswag: 11:08pm On Jan 03
Look for the nearest HK and enter

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Nwaotu10(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03
Enter Hk Bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Vicwhales(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03
Pls what is HK??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by DesChyko: 12:19am On Jan 04
Vicwhales:
Pls what is HK??

Heavenly Kingdom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by MrAgbako: 4:45am On Jan 04
Sell them😂 or is there something you wanna hear? Talking as if phone and laptop is an achievement 😂
Go look for job shikena

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by dawnomike(m): 5:51am On Jan 04
jamesjulius:
I just graduated from IMO STATE UNIVERSITY (IMSU) this december 2023, and ive now found myself in the labour market.
i still need to raise some money to pay for clarence and the rest, but there is no money.
Now i have a Laptop, phone, internet and the time to make money online, but what i need is the right information. please im sick and tired on sleeping and waking up every day.
Too early to start to feel this way!

Start learning some valuable skills online that will enable you get some gigs on upwork and the likes.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by dopedan(m): 7:51am On Jan 04
angry
dawnomike:
Too early to start to feel this way!

Start learning some valuable skills online that will enable you get some gigs on upwork and the likes.
I know someone will say this sad and im sure u no get any skill

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by FunnyDude(m): 8:45am On Jan 04
I was once like you 8 years ago. No direction.

Send me a dm

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Irupetepete: 8:48am On Jan 04
dopedan:
angry
make una dey try use una sense o... Dawnomike that has trained thousands of nairalanders how to make money online?
U Sabi how many people he Don help?

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by iykepromotions: 8:51am On Jan 04
Having them is not enough. Even an android phone with a fast internet is enough to make legit money online if you know how to. What matters is your readiness and the zeal to start something. Now I will tell you.

Start domain flipping business where you research and buy an expired domain name for $9 and resell above $100 and above. Not a get rich quick scheme, it's a process and in stages. Check this free awareness thread to get started; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Or Google how to make money online with expired domain names.

Goodluck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Starhearts: 9:01am On Jan 04
Sell one to fund one

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30am On Jan 04
learn to dey cook 2 sure odds every day!

cool

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Samsuni: 9:32am On Jan 04
jamesjulius:

Msg me on WhatsApp let me introduce you to crypto airdrop that's the new oil money

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by seanwilliam(m): 10:48am On Jan 04
dopedan:
angry

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by tofolo(m): 11:25am On Jan 04
Vicwhales:
Pls what is HK??
Yahoo HQRTS.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Profwriter(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04
FunnyDude:

Send me a dm

Compliment of the season.
Dm sent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Blitzking: 12:44pm On Jan 04
Join one g incubator!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by RPG2020(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04
FunnyDude:

Send me a dm

Make i send you dm abeg bros
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Evergreen4(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04
FunnyDude:

Send me a dm
can I send a DM too bro
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Evergreen4(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04
FunnyDude:
bro
Send me a dm
can I send a DM too bro
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by LordBEGGINSTEIN: 3:55pm On Jan 04
You will need alot of patience
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by FreshGuy2(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04
Go learn forex trading. with pure dedication, in few years you will happy you did.. Note forex no be get rich quick something, it takes time and patience...

You can start from watching YouTube, be careful so you don't fall into scams especially fake mentors
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by U1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04
MichaelSokoto:

cool

The same you sef dey do am, ba?
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04
U1:

The same you sef dey do am, ba?
naxo na!

u want free 2 sure odds?
cool
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by MMempire(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04
MichaelSokoto:

cool
Bro, your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by U1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04
MichaelSokoto:
naxo na!
u want free 2 sure odds? cool
"Sure" by whose definition? undecided
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04
U1:

"Sure" by whose definition? undecided
Baba, cooking of 2 sure odds na format we take dey run am...

Small small risks dey enter some times sha, but na God over everything!
na underground code tinz, only inner caucus are privy to dis!
cool
Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by nnamdi640: 5:37pm On Jan 04
One thing about most Nigerians is that they believe that with laptop and data, they will start making money which is not true. Go to utube and learn something that you can earn money from and stop believing that there is money in air that your laptop can attract with your data. Learn something that you know people are demanding for. No free money in the air, you have to work to get paid.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Laptop, Phone And Internet; But No Sorce Of Income (PLEASE HELP) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04
Samsuni:

Msg me on WhatsApp let me introduce you to crypto airdrop that's the new oil money

I will like to learn too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brilla Fm / Uba Test On Saturday 17th Feb / African Development Bank Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.