Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi (1422 Views)

February 25 Elections Was Not Perfect - APC National Chairman Admits / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by Jostoman: 11:50am On Jan 04
Benwallt:

Just like your whole regīon's own rises on Tinubu's thread
Na tinubu dey rule nigeria now so we have every right to complain when things are going bad. You go to bank now they will tell you no cash, no cash for ATM or Na emefiele still dey CBN. With people.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by AcuraZDX: 2:56pm On Jan 04
Benwallt:

Get paracetamol cretin. You have cried too much about other people's headache. Akidanidani

😂😂😂😂. You don chop so today? You're sounding like something lacking glucose in its brain. E Pele😂😂
Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by jude79(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04
Ekpeitit:
That IPOB loser is still talking about elections?

Peter obi is talking to educated, and cultured elite Nigerians, not touts, not even educated touts, which is your forte, known miscreants or agbado ronu dolts should allow civilized Nigerians to relate with their preferred candidate, Peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by Benwallt(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04
AcuraZDX:

😂😂😂😂. You don chop so today? You're sounding like something lacking glucose in its brain. E Pele😂😂

Take your drugs. The year is still very fresh. Don't start with stupidity this early.
Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by AcuraZDX: 5:33pm On Jan 04
Benwallt:

Take your drugs. The year is still very fresh. Don't start with stupidity this early.

That advise is highly needed by you. This is 2024 stop displaying stupidity all over Nairaland all because your tribesman is mismanaging the country.
Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by Benwallt(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04
AcuraZDX:

That advise is highly needed by you. This is 2024 stop displaying stupidity all over Nairaland all because your tribesman is mismanaging the country.

As e dey pain you e dey sweet us.
Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:32pm On Jan 04
Benwallt:

As e dey pain you e dey sweet us.

You mean by singing Ebin Pa Wa Oooo

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by Benwallt(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04
AcuraZDX:

You mean by singing Ebin Pa Wa Oooo

You go cry taya
Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by AcuraZDX: 11:22pm On Jan 04
Benwallt:

You go cry taya

Internet Jeff Bezos, Na you and your tribesmen dey already cry say hunger wan finish una😂😂
Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by tsdarkside(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04
Usmanovic95:

What can obi actually do that will please you sir?

bwahaha....

no be only sir na bohana,masa masa....😂😂

a ibo will not become president....simple as that....
Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by tsdarkside(m): 11:26pm On Jan 04
jude79:

Peter obi is talking to educated, and cultured elite Nigerians, not touts, not even educated touts, which is your forte, known miscreants or agbado ronu dolts should allow civilized Nigerians to relate with their preferred candidate, Peter obi.

oya na....vote him to president yourselves....shebi we be touts,zoo....you dont need our votes....ibos are majority in nigeria....
you insult people day and night and still await the same people to like una....

extreme foolishness....

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by Benwallt(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04
AcuraZDX:

Internet Jeff Bezos, Na you and your tribesmen dey already cry say hunger wan finish una😂😂

Continue your crying about my tribe. Shishi we no go give you. You go cry in vain just like una labour in vain.

Just dey cry dey go I am enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by AcuraZDX: 7:33am On Jan 05
Benwallt:

Continue your crying about my tribe. Shishi we no go give you. You go cry in vain just like una labour in vain.

Just dey cry dey go I am enjoying it

A chaff thinking himself as bread. Which portfolio did your god give you?

En say cry. Na una don dey cry within 6months.
Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by Benwallt(m): 7:35am On Jan 05
AcuraZDX:

A chaff thinking himself as bread. Which portfolio did your god give you?

En say cry. Na una don dey cry within 6months.

You still haven't stopped crying, continue, you're doing well

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by AcuraZDX: 7:38am On Jan 05
Benwallt:

You still haven't stopped crying, continue, you're doing well

Ebin Pa Wa Oooo
Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by Benwallt(m): 7:43am On Jan 05
AcuraZDX:

Ebin Pa Wa Oooo

Louder! Your tear is giving me fulfilment. Just seeing you cry continuously is sweet

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by AcuraZDX: 7:44am On Jan 05
Benwallt:

Louder! Your tear is giving me fulfilment. Just seeing you cry continuously is sweet

Oh it's triggering your begging?

When next you see your gods convoy stand in his way. Elede
Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by Benwallt(m): 7:48am On Jan 05
AcuraZDX:

Oh it's triggering your begging?

When next you see your gods convoy stand in his way. Elede

Louder! You're sounding frustrated already but I Love it. You much continue the cry o. I will ensure you don't stop
Re: Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi by jude79(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05
tsdarkside:

oya na....vote him to president yourselves....shebi we be touts,zoo....you dont need our votes....ibos are majority in nigeria....
you insult people day and night and still await the same people to like una....

extreme foolishness....

I referred to educated people, and you started calling iboes, this reminds me of what people posted on nairaland during the 2023 ill fated elections, touts and miscreants were hired by APC to prevent iboes from voting, they touts ended up blocking most well dressed, Clean, enlightened and civilized Nigerians from voting, again here you are referring to educated civilized Nigerians as iboes, seems APC miscreants have a problem, differentiating between ibo people and educated people, again what will a government mostly supported by touts and miscreants give to Nigeria, if not turning the country into the poverty capital of the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Foundation Announces ₦‎160 Million Scholarship Program / Usd Is Fallen Yet Our Greediness Is Killing The Economy / EFCC To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.