Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend (34703 Views)

Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by femi4: 10:42am On Jan 04
Not fp worthy
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by ABC101FF: 10:47am On Jan 04
Risingblue008:
Iut
who cappin?
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:47am On Jan 04
Miller232:

Kogi people money
those children who enjoy our common wealth combined will come to the street and call the hardworking people children poor.
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by ABC101FF: 10:48am On Jan 04
Risingblue008:
Iut
identify yourself grin
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Totilopussylick(m): 10:49am On Jan 04
Kogi state treasury in one picture
cenaman:
With peoples money.
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by AllahOfBlood: 10:50am On Jan 04
What's the name of that BBN boy again?
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:50am On Jan 04
simpleseyi:

No let hatred kill you, that woman is Gorgeous, Enchanting, Enticing, and Breathtaking

Yahaya Bello

How are u doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Cassandraloius: 10:53am On Jan 04
Why is she so fine?
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by ttobizz(m): 10:53am On Jan 04
Food done family gather. Una do!
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by ebenhazard(m): 10:56am On Jan 04
They will never know peace by God grace.

cenaman:
With peoples money.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by MT: 10:59am On Jan 04
jimcaddy:
Wow she is extremely gorgeous

She had been re-created in that picture.

Make up illusion.
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by MT: 11:02am On Jan 04
jumokeadele:
they are bold to show off stollen money

It's heartbreaking because they know so well there is nothing the citizens can do.

They loot with reckless abandon.

They have turned the state treasury into their personal account.

This is not limited to Kogi alone, it cuts across ALL the state governors in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:06am On Jan 04
She is fine sha
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by firearcher: 11:11am On Jan 04
Lol. Check how you respond. It will reveal your kind of heart you have.
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by mukthar2000(m): 11:16am On Jan 04
Were is that their slowpoke child, I know they have idea him to present himself, very wicked governor and wife of the year.
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by joshuaidibia(m): 11:21am On Jan 04
AquaBekee:
I’m not the blide challenge ! First Lady of Kogi State joins trend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTuVEaeQyg0

Mrs Rashida Bello, the outgoing kogi state First Lady has joined the ‘i’m not the blide’ trend as she celebrates her daughter’s birthday in grand style with family and friends. See videos

Happy Birthday Fatima Bello
@rashidayahayabello

Rich people things always dey boring. Any fun aside money is just boring
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by ekelebeXstunner: 11:23am On Jan 04
Why is a mere birthday party on the front page of this garbage heap?
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by torqque7(m): 11:29am On Jan 04
I wonder how they feel knowing that the whole Nigeria hates their family especially and tagging their dad every bad thing possible.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Apel147(m): 11:32am On Jan 04
Before becoming governor yahaya fit buy half of your village 😁😜🤣

cenaman:
With peoples money.
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by DissTroy(m): 11:32am On Jan 04
jimcaddy:

Even an egg would look extremely gorgeous with heavy make-up and photo-editing. Haven't you seen before and after photos by make-up artistes?
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by bjtinz: 11:34am On Jan 04
Meen. Is it that Kogi has some of the most beautiful women in Nigeria? Particularly those in politically exposed. From Akpoti to Gbem Saraki and now this lady.
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by blackmantis: 11:36am On Jan 04
Don't showcase your children on social media.
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by bhella10: 11:37am On Jan 04
simpleseyi:

Nigeria's politicians are useless vagabonds, who will all rot in Hell Fire. However, be reminded that you cannot become a governor in Nigeria if you are not already a multi millionaire before contesting. Nomination forms cost millions. Printing posters alone cost lots of millions. So, the family can afford a flamboyant birthday even if they never hold political office. This isn't even a flamboyant birthday, it's still very modest.

Please note however that my thought above does not mean that Ogun will not kill Yahaya Bello for looting Kogi State, and for humiliating and disgracing Dino Melaye and giving Dino just 46,000 plus votes in the whole of Kogi State. Dino don suffer too much for Yahaya Bello hand. Na so he disgraced Dino for the other Senatorial election. Shey Satan sent Yahaya Bello after Dino ni?
Comments like this can put you and NL in trouble.
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Carlylepneuma: 11:38am On Jan 04
Some of y'all here are too sentimental, so because she be govr wife make she no enjoy her self abi? If d opportunity was giving to some of u guys here u will do worst than good out there so pls spare us d bull crap of she's celebrating her BD with peoples money... Shaggu
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by zebszebs: 11:50am On Jan 04
Can anyone kindly tell me when the tenure of her baby tyrant husband ends?

Elections were conducted months ago yet she is still claiming to be the first lady and her husband still in the government house?
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by zebszebs: 11:53am On Jan 04
femi4:
Not fp worthy

Exactly, but since the OP "aquabekee" is actually that Alex guy in disguise, even if he farts on a thread, it will be pushed to the frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by robosky02(m): 11:56am On Jan 04
jimcaddy:

Money can give you any of them

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by joseph1832(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04
DissTroy:

Even an egg would look extremely gorgeous with heavy make-up and photo-editing. Haven't you seen before and after photos by make-up artistes?
Dude men, WTF!. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Now Has 23 Governors - Lai Mohammed / Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.