Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? (54009 Views)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Chicagograduate(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04
Mama basira might even sell the meat as goat meat to unsuspecting customers.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Dpharisee: 5:25pm On Jan 04
Something wey Ronus shouting Ebi npa waao don chop finish with dry corn 🌽

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Beremx(f): 5:25pm On Jan 04
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by princemillla(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04
Yuck

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by luminouz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04
santaclaws:
Anyone who can conveniently eat this can eat a human being... Those places where they eat monkeys and baboons in Nigeria are the same places where you'll find cannibals. 🤐
Go sit ya black ass down.

It's a baboon, so what? It's an animal to be eaten..it's not a human being so wetin you dey yarn. If that baboon catch you ehn, e go chop you raw or you think it would pity you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Donyenye: 5:26pm On Jan 04
I can't eat this
shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by seanery: 5:26pm On Jan 04
Sigh...!!!

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Badluckynigga(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04
Feel sad for the animal, imagine the pain he went through, sometimes my greatest fear is that, what if an higher animal or being locate us and start feeding in us like the way we feed on other animals, this is so cruel

4 Likes

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by correctguy101(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04
muller101:
What is the different between this and antelopes. Both roam about in the bush. Something higher got to turn them into delicacies.

Hope you'll not be among those shouting blood o' Jesus when the situation is reversed?

Everybody na food to Somebody... cheesy

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by warrifinest1985: 5:26pm On Jan 04
ADEADE292:
Who's game with this kind of animal mate, am confused when I come across this roasted baboon....to me I see this as pure wickedness.
If some people from one part of the country can eat local house big rat, then this should be a special delicacy for them! At least i didn't mention any tribe before some jealous people here go report me give seun again just like they did not too long ago.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by kabius(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04
God forbid like someone posted up above people will eat their fellow neighbours even their children and siblings
GOD FORBID make eat sand instead. Tufeeah

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by nedekid: 5:28pm On Jan 04
It should have been butchered, not kept intact like that. One must admit it look grotesque.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04
Anyone that eats this Roasted animal is a CANNIBAL, no Cap. undecided undecided

Such a Fellow will Kill and eat the nearest Human, if faced with serious HUNGER. embarassed embarassed
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by ComptonGee: 5:29pm On Jan 04
You self go know say person wey fit subdue this beast and overpower am na beast himself. I mean the thing still look rugged even after being mercilessly roasted grin

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Obynopositive: 5:29pm On Jan 04
Beware of Ebola.......

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Sirianese: 5:30pm On Jan 04
ADEADE292:
Who's game with this kind of animal mate, am confused when I come across this roasted baboon....to me I see this as pure wickedness.

Numerous ethical issues are definitely involved here
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Pootle: 5:30pm On Jan 04
this thing lemme remember when dem dey burn thief wella for AJ
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Newsfeed123: 5:30pm On Jan 04
Flavour Shutdown Club Xhrine in Owerri, As Cubana Chief Priest Make Money Rain
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GFIGcKmN2k
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by budaatum: 5:30pm On Jan 04
mariahAngel:

So, why would you think that of others, if you yourself cannot do it?
I doubt I need to be a thief to know some steal, Angel, so why must I hold myself up as what everyone else might do?

If I buda build big house and buy Gucci and send my children to school in Chicago with money meant for the development of our neighbourhood, I have cooked you my neighbour and eaten you, please note.

mariahAngel:
Have you ever witnessed such (people eating their neighbours/siblings/children) in your life?
Seen it reported at least, though mind my above hyperbole.

mariahAngel:
Why is it that that was the thought that came to your mind after you saw the post? Says a lot.
Sounds like you entered the head of buda to see how it functions, mariahAngel. cool

That image looks so human that I find it obnoxious it being food. I wouldn't eat dog or cat partly because they are pets and I'm not that hungry, though I eat cow and chicken, so can't be said to be against meat, yet it came to mind that people do worse things to their neighbours and I knew my comment might engage thought.

Happy New Year mariahAngel. Do kindly tell what it says to you please. buda is intrigued.

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by rhef(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04
grin
libertyfather:
u dey reason human being abi? some pipu don dey reason am with Heineken, trophy Goldberg
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by luminouz(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04
Vinnie2000:

Anyone that eats this Roasted animal is a CANNIBAL, no Cap. undecided undecided

Such a Fellow will Kill and eat the nearest Human, if faced with serious HUNGER. embarassed embarassed
Vinnie goan sit ya black ass down nigga

Baboon meat is sweet. If hunger catch you, you go collect more
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by adecz: 5:31pm On Jan 04
🔻It's a way of practicing cannibalism
or how to eat human beings ◾️🔹🔸▫️▪️

If some hunters go deep into the
Cameroon or Central African Republic
forests and run into the pygmy tribes,
dem go catch dem as bush meat, since
they live deep in the forests and jungles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by TheWinterBird(f): 5:32pm On Jan 04
This is highly disturbing

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Eraddray(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04
Anybody capable of eating monkey and their family is capable of eating human being, cannibals

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Astra101: 5:33pm On Jan 04
This is nothing short of barbarism embarassed

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Jennyclay(f): 5:33pm On Jan 04
alfredilly:
Babood is species of Monkey. Monkeys are sweet and nutritious animal.
what about human being undecided is it sweet and nutritious

Shame on you!!

3 Likes

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by dklex(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04
location please ?
excomarow:

Abeg, send me location....
This is one of the sweetest meat...
Palm wine will surely go doing with this...
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04
Badluckynigga:
Feel sad for the animal, imagine the pain he went through, sometimes my greatest fear is that, what if an higher animal or being locate us and start feeding in us like the way we feed on other animals, this is so cruel
Not what if it's been happening.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Omoawoke: 5:33pm On Jan 04
Omoh, people capable of eating this are capable of eating humans
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by yahoodetector: 5:33pm On Jan 04
Anyone who eats this is capable of eating a human being and should be classified as a CANNIBAL!
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by jaxxy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04
closest relative to the homo erectus
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Lance008(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04
Dem say na monkey meat sweet pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking / See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / This Garnished Sallah Ram Got People Salivating Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.