Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? (54004 Views)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by jubrilELsudan: 6:06pm On Jan 04
AS E BE SO NA HUMAN BEING YOU DEY CHOP SO OOOO

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by dNortherner(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04
Jennyclay:
Puke!! undecided

A day would come that eating human being will be a norms in this country undecided

Please don’t eat it!!
Mash'Allah!
Beautiful Jenny had a dog, hope that innocent dogs' fate won't be like that of a roasted baboon at long last?
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by SporaD8: 6:09pm On Jan 04
budaatum:

I did not see the someone, but they might be hyperboling like I was. Most of us see neighbour eating as taboo, considering how heavily we are programmed to love our neighbours.
Some guys just can't give a pin for self-restraint/taboo - A Dog serves you Faithfully, loves you unconditionally and follows you loyally for years; only for you to heartlessly hang it for 404 as payback!
What kind of betrayal is worse than such?!
Check ensquare,
Yes, if no then we shouldnt eat any other animal.
The golden rule is 'All animal are equal '
His neighbors(higher animal) are not safe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by luminouz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04
santaclaws:

Sorry I even replied you in the first place. I thought I was talking to someone with basic education who knows the difference between animals and classes of animals.

To you, an insect is not an animal but a plant right? With this your brain, I doubt say you fit learn vulcanizer work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....

That was a good one. Insects are animals too.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Barcalee: 6:10pm On Jan 04
libertyfather:
u dey reason human being abi? some pipu don dey reason am with Heineken, trophy Goldberg

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by santaclaws: 6:11pm On Jan 04
luminouz:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....

That was a good one. Insects are animals too.

LOL glad you could take a joke at least.... Nice one πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Jan 04
muller101:
What is the different between this and antelopes. Both roam about in the bush. Something higher got to turn them into delicacies.
The difference is this one has hands like yours, mouth and legs like yours and can probably learn sign language to talk to you with. I liken it to eating a baby. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Adakintroy: 6:13pm On Jan 04
To say them no domesticate foul. Una for get better appreciation for meat.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by luminouz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04
santaclaws:

LOL glad you could take a joke at least.... Nice one πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol...I was baiting you with that stuff of course. I wanted to see if you'd go off into a rage. Your reply off me. I like dark humor.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by santaclaws: 6:14pm On Jan 04
luminouz:

Lol...I was baiting you with that stuff of course. I wanted to see if you'd go off into a rage. Your reply off me. I like dark humor.

Hmm, don't know about the baiting part, but no yawa. I don enter you today be that... grin
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by DrAda(f): 6:14pm On Jan 04
This is just wrong

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Salowise: 6:14pm On Jan 04
I'll eat it if only i was not there when they prepared it but they only told me it's baboon. Sincerely, looking at the picture alone irritates me but the truth is they're not human.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by hkidola00(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04
what kinda mind game is this
Ensquare:
Yes, if no then we shouldnt eat any other animal.
The golden rule is 'All animal are equal '

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by EleventhWeirdo: 6:16pm On Jan 04
Dpharisee:
Something wey Ronus shouting Ebi npa waao don chop finish with dry corn 🌽

Election loss is terrible. It can reset destiny to unfortunate. Ask 1p0b bandits cheesy
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by fabolouz1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04
Wasn't the throat slit? Baboon is a delicacy anytime ,anyday.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Charlie2020(f): 6:20pm On Jan 04
mariahAngel:

So, why would you think that of others, if you yourself cannot do it?
Why is it that that was the thought that came to your mind after you saw the post? Says a lot.

Have you ever witnessed such (people eating their neighbours/siblings/children) in your life?

The guy said some people. He didn't generalise. Are there no cannibals among us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by ufuosman(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04
ADEADE292:
Who's game with this kind of animal mate, am confused when I come across this roasted baboon....to me I see this as pure wickedness.
I go dey game only if I no see d process, as I don see roasting like dis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚my mind don dey do me one kind oh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Sleekfingers: 6:21pm On Jan 04
ADEADE292:
Who's game with this kind of animal mate, am confused when I come across this roasted baboon....to me I see this as pure wickedness.

Then roasting Turkey, Chickens, goats, pigs and cattles are also pure wickedness too.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by VaginaAcademic: 6:21pm On Jan 04
This one way resemble thief wey dem barbecue for warri.

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by femi4: 6:24pm On Jan 04
ADEADE292:
They all eat dogs...they can
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Charlie2020(f): 6:24pm On Jan 04
I no fit chop dog or snake. Shey na this primate I go come chop? I hope I won't dream about this image o embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by etrange: 6:29pm On Jan 04
muller101:
What is the different between this and antelopes. Both roam about in the bush. Something higher got to turn them into delicacies.

Does that really need an explanation? The difference is that this is more closely related to human than the antelope. The biological differences between apes and humans are so little that eating one feels like eating a fellow human being. While other animals arguably feel pains and emotions like fear/love, apes are more likely to feel and express them the way we do due to our common features. That aside, anyone who isn't grossed out by the skull or fingers of a chimp in their pot is a divergent.

2 Likes

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by ComeToJesus: 6:34pm On Jan 04
Humans are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Osanoghodua1: 6:35pm On Jan 04
It's close to eating human. Don't eat it.

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Exceed15: 6:36pm On Jan 04
LOL .. d position sef dey fear person. Na only the brave ones fit chop am o

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by CaptainFM1: 6:37pm On Jan 04
Animal that will earn some countries good money through tourism is what black man is roasting.

Anyway, where's Portable? They have killed one of yours grin
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by tnerro1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04
Once ate a roasted monkey a while back, e con be like say my dick added some inches after thatπŸ˜‹
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by guru90: 6:39pm On Jan 04
Anyone eating this must be Ritualistic...

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by HateBigots: 6:45pm On Jan 04
mariahAngel:

So, why would you think that of others, if you yourself cannot do it?
Why is it that that was the thought that came to your mind after you saw the post? Says a lot.

Have you ever witnessed such (people eating their neighbours/siblings/children) in your life?

Stupid analogy... I don't eat snake doesn't mean others people won't eat it. Haven't you heard of cannibals before?
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by joseph1832(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04
This isn't it at all. While I advocate the eating of Bush meat, but still, there's a line. Anything that is a primate should be of the books.

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by NAC1666: 6:48pm On Jan 04
ADEADE292:
Yes,if you are from Benue state
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Vj15(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04
viodemus:
I can't. I will not.

grin grin grin grin grin I dey laugh in Swahili

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking / See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / This Garnished Sallah Ram Got People Salivating Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.