Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? (54008 Views)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Raxxye(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04
This is cannibalism.
God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Trophy12: 7:16pm On Jan 04
People from tiv can relate, my Benue people over to you
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by BondRiv: 7:18pm On Jan 04
Some people will eat anything.

3 Likes

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by zoedew: 7:19pm On Jan 04
I ain't available!🧐🧐😊🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️👀🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by zoedew: 7:21pm On Jan 04
excomarow:

Abeg, send me location....
This is one of the sweetest meat...
Palm wine will surely go doing with this...
Ha!
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by BondRiv: 7:25pm On Jan 04
mariahAngel:

So, why would you think that of others, if you yourself cannot do it?
Why is it that that was the thought that came to your mind after you saw the post? Says a lot.

Have you ever witnessed such (people eating their neighbours/siblings/children) in your life?

Just because you can't do something, doesn't mean others can't! This is common sense. It applies to this topic and others not in focus.

Haven't you heard of communities that practice cannibalism in Nigeria? People do these things.

In some communities with communal clashes, some cook and eat the bodies of their opponents.

That is the reality.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Agunesinjaweola: 7:38pm On Jan 04
Remove the head 🗣️ and see if the Police 🚓 will not arrest you !!

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by naija1stnigar(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04
Anyone who kills this kind of animal deserves a break in kuje

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by cardoctor(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04
Fresh palmy to follow
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by FireUpNow(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04
This one risky oo

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Colson(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04
luminouz:

Who told you people don't eat mice?

So housefly na animal abi? No make me wooze you oh.

Any animal may have pathogen....cook the living daylight out of it and wash it down with palm wine

No, houseflies aren't animals, they are cheeseburgers 🤡

Olodo. Na to carry redpill and woman matter for head like gala you sabi. Nothing else dey that your head.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Caesar25: 7:55pm On Jan 04
Una de chop life o
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Ajalalomo: 7:56pm On Jan 04
ADEADE292:
Who's game with this kind of animal mate, am confused when I come across this roasted baboon....to me I see this as pure wickedness.

Ethically, I would consider eating apes and monkeys to be a form of cannibalism.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by mariahAngel(f): 8:00pm On Jan 04
HateBigots:

Stupid analogy... I don't eat snake doesn't mean others people won't eat it. Haven't you heard of cannibals before?

This one can definitely eat his neighbours, siblings and children. undecided
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by luminouz(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04
Colson:

No, houseflies aren't animals, they are cheeseburgers 🤡

Olodo. Na to carry redpill and woman matter for head like gala you sabi. Nothing else dey that your head.

Werey.... Read my subsequent replies to him. Sarcasm is lost on mumurics like you. I'm a paleontologist. No way in hell I won't know what animals or plants are.

Be like say tinubulation don colonize your brain sotey you no know sarcasm again
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Error401: 8:27pm On Jan 04
Nooo, he dey sleep when dem roast am ni

Gadafii:
Shey dem roast am alive ni 😦😦
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by godwon01(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04
Baboon is a replica image of human beings. I can not imagine eating it , unless the person is a cannibalism. Horrible site to behold.

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by jomarick(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04
dawnomike:
This seems little compared to a roasted gorilla
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Abbeytoy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04
ADEADE292:
Who's game with this kind of animal mate, am confused when I come across this roasted baboon....to me I see this as pure wickedness.

If you can eat beautiful chicken, cute ram and handsome fish, why would you think some people can't eat this?

Eat whatever you want aside human being.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by mosez346(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04
grin grin grin bulabans how far?!
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by harrend(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04
This is equivalent to roasting a d eating humans..
Tufiakwa..

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04
Whatever u see, eat am for this kind economic situation for Tinubu naija
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Oluwomonext212(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04
Some People can eat their papa

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by officialfestus(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Massy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04
ADEADE292:

Another Ebola outbreak loading...

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by omooba969(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04
harrend:
This is equivalent to roasting a d eating humans..
Tufiakwa..

Did you say 'equivalent'...lol 😂
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by omooba969(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04
Gadafii:
Shey dem roast am alive ni 😦😦

You see as the roasted baboon sit down like person wey dey plan wedding...😂
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Colson(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04
luminouz:

Werey.... Read my subsequent replies to him. Sarcasm is lost on mumurics like you. I'm a paleontologist. No way in hell I won't know what animals or plants are.

Be like say tinubulation don colonize your brain sotey you no know sarcasm again
Shut up you're a dumbass. Werey dey do damage control.
You're a shame to the paleontology department from whatever institution whence you graduated from. Olodo jati jati 🤡🤡
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by luminouz(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04
Colson:
Shut up you're a dumbass. Werey dey do damage control.
You're a shame to the paleontology department from whatever institution whence you graduated from. Olodo jati jati 🤡🤡

🤣🤣🤣🤣

E pain you sha. Pele Mai dear!!!
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Colson(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04
luminouz:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

E pain you sha. Pele Mai dear!!!
if na woman and man matter now your rotten prick go stand. Everything else, zero.
Nitwitted numbskull grin
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by luminouz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04
Colson:
if na woman and man matter now your rotten prick go stand. Everything else, zero.
Nitwitted numbskull grin
K
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Cjayboy: 9:12pm On Jan 04
Police will arrest you..

This amounts to carnibalization.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking / See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / This Garnished Sallah Ram Got People Salivating Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.