Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri (13326 Views)

IGP Visits Bayelsa, Imo & Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Elections / Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims / Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Chibuzoripob: 9:03am On Jan 04
sad is this SIMBI a Gov or total slowpoke?.Pa Tee should leave them to FIGHT and declare State of Emergency in that state
Him 👁 go clear
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by eldoradoxx: 9:03am On Jan 04
If i were Sim, this is the time to butter the bread of the House of Assembly members, give them what Wike cannot afford to give them now that he is no longer controlling the oil money of Rivers State. In due time, i majority on my side and impeach that Wike's Speaker and become the boss of them all.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Giftedhand47(m): 9:04am On Jan 04
This sim does not look like a governorship material
He be looking like one local government chairman from brass

Thanks to wike that brought you to limelight
But sir don't bit the hands that once fed u
And try to look more like a governor
And not like a mere commissioner
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Chibuzoripob: 9:06am On Jan 04
grin grin 🤡 🤡🤡 cheesy grin
datola:
They both look like clowns

1 Like

Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Wetlands22: 9:16am On Jan 04
Righthussle:

If not for Wike the fool for no fit meet these men one on one..
Wike na God abi?
If not for Amaechi and GEJ wife, who be wike na?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Sleekfingers: 9:17am On Jan 04
Bayelsa is one of the most useless state in Nigeria, no tangible development. Despite huge allocation..... See him head like mortar

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by cardoctor(m): 9:18am On Jan 04
Nnaaa we need to discuss this matter well well.
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Sleekfingers: 9:18am On Jan 04
datola:
They both look like clowns

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by BondRiv: 9:19am On Jan 04
The only thing in this one's head is Ijaw. Keep chasing shadows.
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Love56743: 9:40am On Jan 04
Giftedhand47:

Somebody also brought wike into power, was wike loyal to those who brought him into power ?
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Glimpsetv: 9:43am On Jan 04
Watch him dancing to "dey your dey make I dey my dey" song cross over night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ejo0_b02sY
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Glimpsetv: 9:44am On Jan 04
Watch him dancing to "dey your dey make I dey my dey" song cross over night:

https://www.nairaland.com/7957866/fuburas-dance-grooving-dey-day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ejo0_b02sY
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Myhusband(m): 9:58am On Jan 04
if Fubara realized he's no more a civil servant he wouldn't have agree to go on a dirty deal with wike

agreeing on that deal shows he's foolish to question Wike on his handedness

he can't do anyhow again because he want peace, even the deal won't give him the ultimate peace politically except he doesn't want to make an impact in the state, there is no agreeing with Wike want will make him succeed as a Governor in Rivers state

he's a lonely bird, Atiku and other PDP stalwarts that suppose to guide him just to get the hold of Rivers state demonstrated nonchalant attitude

win win for APC
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by jamesversion: 10:18am On Jan 04
Mrpojj:

If people know what wike wanted from Sim,
Things thats we wont even tolerate from our biological fathers

Ok, what did he want from Sim?
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Trustmea: 10:27am On Jan 04
Righthussle:

If not for Wike how the fool fo take meet these men one on one ?
If not for gej and his wife that wike won't be governor or minister he is today. No governor can say he wasn't help by someone to attain that position.
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Trustmea: 10:32am On Jan 04
eldoradoxx:
If i were Sim, this is the time to butter the bread of the House of Assembly members, give them what Wike cannot afford to give them now that he is no longer controlling the oil money of Rivers State. In due time, i majority on my side and impeach that Wike's Speaker and become the boss of them all.
It will be really hard those guys are wike hardcore structure. I support Sim sha
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by kaludestiny10(m): 10:33am On Jan 04
Your god Wike didn't fall from heaven to earth with political post or office.
Someone also aided him in ascending to political positions. Also his political godfather's did not make his political offices unbearable for him.
Righthussle:

Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by kaludestiny10(m): 10:42am On Jan 04
Please how do governors look?
I once watched a video of the prime minister of Netherlands riding to work on a bicycle and another video of him on a public train to his office looking so common like the regular citizens.
Leadership is all about call to service and not to emass public wealth through corrupt practices.
Giftedhand47:

Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by komzy589(m): 11:07am On Jan 04
Kenmatt:
Upon the entire State money way them dey launder up and down, them no even look fresh.
Dem dey get time!
You think say this people dey rest!
I once visited a friend in Delta State Government house, very close to where Okowa dey sleep. His light was on till 4:00am.
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by 1972xy: 11:11am On Jan 04
This Fubara will never learn.
Making friend with Wike's enemy is another mistake that can fuel already settled dispute.
Well, good luck Mr governor.
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by piriton: 12:08pm On Jan 04
What is political gladiator, someone who can rig election is who Nigerians call a champion. Shameful
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04
adioolayi:

Don't mind me...Kwara is North Central for Map...but then, deep down..na South grin grin.

I don scan through PDP...it seems they don't have any political gladiator anymore grin grin grin
OK boss 👌
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by chrisukeka(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04
It was Amaechi that brought Wike to limelight as well.

Does Wike accord him any honor?

He's reaped what he sow nah.

Righthussle:

Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by mkoabiola: 1:06pm On Jan 04
Even d biggest thief Henry seriake Dickson is in d gathering. 😂 😂

Biggest fraud after timpre Sylva is Henry dickson
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by mkoabiola: 1:07pm On Jan 04
komzy589:

Dem dey get time!
You think say this people dey rest!
I once visited a friend in Delta State Government house, very close to where Okowa dey sleep. His light was on till 4:00am.
U are very right

These politicians hardly sleep..
From One meeting to another
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by tritt(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04
Yes!

RushManni:
Both are Ijaw I guess .....

1 Like

Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by ReubenE(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04
BondRiv:
The only thing in this one's head is Ijaw. Keep chasing shadows.
How is thinking about Ijaw as an Ijaw man a bad thing
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by sageb: 4:54pm On Jan 04
Papparassi:
Governor of Rivers State, Sir Siminalayi Fubara says his administration is willing to work with his Bayelsa State counterpart, Senator Douye Diri to achieve a peaceful settlement of issues concerning property jointly owned by both States that are pending in the courts.

Nice to see
#ASAWANA
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Sparrk007(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04
kennyz247:
A fool at 40 governor
E pain u grin grin
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by uzhiyeka(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04
Righthussle:

Na person deh make person meet person.
If not for Amaechi who for no wike.....
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by RushManni: 9:55pm On Jan 04
tritt:
Yes!

blood is thicker
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Kyrgiakos14: 10:03pm On Jan 04
adioolayi:
He surely need to learn some deep politics..

Unfortunately, I don't see heavyweight politician that can help him..well, maybe it's time to consult the likes of Bukola Saraki...he seems to be the only political gladiator in PDP from the South.
Never knew Saraki is a southerner until today like this. Ogogoro no good for your health. So quit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Seeks Surveyor-general Help In Retrieving Oil Wells From Bayelsa / Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government / Fct Minister Visits Proposed Sites Of Judges Quarters, Court Of Appeal Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.