Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri (13327 Views)

IGP Visits Bayelsa, Imo & Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Elections / Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims / Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Papparassi: 6:41am On Jan 05
Nice move..
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by BALLOSKI: 7:23am On Jan 05
AmazingELixir:
Ok

No prize is too much for peace....but there's something fishy about that gathering with Dickson in the mix..

Hope it is not from these ones he got the counsel to dis-cord himself from his predecessor.

Adokiye Amiasimaka seem to be have ensconced himself back to mainstream politics in River state in recent times I'm seeing.
This is not the time for this kind of visit. He should allow the tension to simmer down. The ethnic politics they accuse him of playing - this could lay credence to that allegations.

I remember Wike being furious at one traditional ruler in Rivers State for holding a meeting Diri Without his consent. He might be mad at this too.
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Whalis: 8:14am On Jan 05
Chibuzoripob:
sad is this SIMBI a Gov or total slowpoke?.Pa Tee should leave them to FIGHT and declare State of Emergency in that state
Him 👁 go clear
Bros I laughed. Pa Tee. This is a new name for Tinubu. Lol.
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Whalis: 8:15am On Jan 05
eldoradoxx:
If i were Sim, this is the time to butter the bread of the House of Assembly members, give them what Wike cannot afford to give them now that he is no longer controlling the oil money of Rivers State. In due time, i majority on my side and impeach that Wike's Speaker and become the boss of them all.
You should be writing this from hunger and IPOB ravaged AfghanEastan. You know nothing about Rivers State politics.
Re: Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri by Splashme: 8:40am On Jan 05
adioolayi:
He surely need to learn some deep politics..

Unfortunately, I don't see heavyweight politician that can help him..well, maybe it's time to consult the likes of Bukola Saraki...he seems to be the only political gladiator in PDP from the South.

Tribalism and Yorubas are Siamese Twins.

Suddenly, Wike & Reno Omokri are your favourites because they started dancing "Thiefņubu on your Mandate we shall stand"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 82 Boko Haram Terrorists, Rescue 468 Hostages In Borno, Yobe / Wike Seeks Surveyor-general Help In Retrieving Oil Wells From Bayelsa / Agbaje, Doherty Battle For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.