Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,188 members, 7,825,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment (506 Views)

Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by Crysallis(m): 7:49am On Jan 04
A Nigerian mom has been sent to cloud 10 after a Facebook user commented baby on her Facebook photo.

According to her, there was an event at her church which she dressed gorgeously for, and later uploaded on her Facebook profile.

Sharing the reaction of her mom on micro blogging platform Tiktok, the daughter regretted even creating a Facebook profile for her mom.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_TLAuM1fWc?si=UWHnNypzS_SwZ9AM

Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by naijapikin2(m): 7:54am On Jan 04
I have just one honest response

Mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by atiku4President(m): 7:56am On Jan 04
Congratulations to her
Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by Thundafireseun: 7:59am On Jan 04
Every body deserves love , care and attention…

This baby obviously wasn’t pampered enough by her husband…
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by Jeon(f): 8:01am On Jan 04
Baby 👶
😂

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by Executedbills: 8:10am On Jan 04
Ok
Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by Executedbills: 8:10am On Jan 04
Lol
Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by CameroonPepper: 8:16am On Jan 04
Is that not the incest slut fucking her helpless father?
Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by KingMack(m): 8:24am On Jan 04
Make she flex! Whatever gives mama joy make she joy dey go😊

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by Westerhoffe(m): 9:33am On Jan 04
Can someone please explain to me how the woman brain works?
Imagine the joy and her act like she's a teenager!
Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by Suicideboy: 11:14am On Jan 04
Na so she go begin send noods and collect hkup kesh
Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by ProudWitch: 11:35am On Jan 04
Westerhoffe:
Can someone please explain to me how the woman brain works?
Imagine the joy and her act like she's a teenager!
The 'woman brain' how ridiculous. She's allowed to act that way, she ain't hurting no one.
Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by Kobojunkie: 12:07pm On Jan 04
Thundafireseun:
Every body deserves love , care and attention…
This baby obviously wasn’t pampered enough by her husband…grin grin grin
Pampered? she was not loved in marriage. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by Westerhoffe(m): 1:08pm On Jan 04
ProudWitch:
The 'woman brain' how ridiculous. She's allowed to act that way, she ain't hurting no one.

So, there is a stimulation that comes with being called "Baby"? angry
Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by ProudWitch: 1:30pm On Jan 04
Westerhoffe:

So, there is a stimulation that comes with being called "Baby"? angry
For some people, yeah.
Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by Westerhoffe(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04
ProudWitch:
For some people, yeah.

Mmm…
I've heard you.
Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by Thundafireseun: 2:15pm On Jan 04
Kobojunkie:
Pampered? she was not loved in marriage. lipsrsealed

I agree with you
Re: Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment by Thundafireseun: 3:40am On Jan 05
CameroonPepper:
Is that not the incest slut fucking her helpless father?

I know you’re just looking for attention

(1) (Reply)

My Open Letter To University Lecturers / Hire Social Care Giver Assistant / Recruitmaent Of Drivers/house Helps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.