Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). (3722 Views)

Beautiful Ijaw Cities In Each Nigerian State / Breaking News!!! See The State With The Longest Coastlines With The Oceans!!! / Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Poisonousman: 11:59am On Jan 04
Workch:
Why are you lying that you didn't remove any picture?
Why? Please why?
So you dey type say port Harcourt no get skyscraper.. abi you no get sense
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Afriifa(m): 11:59am On Jan 04
Bialegend:
Portharcourt, Ijaw city? Ogogoro-kaikai is already talking this early morning.
Who owns the coastal PH? your father?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by jamesversion: 12:16pm On Jan 04
Abagworo:
Port Harcourt . Golf Estate is clearly Ijawland which I think belongs to Okuru

Abagworo, you have started this morning. You have posted Abacha road as Okuru.

FYI, all the land in trans amadi, including Abuloma, Amadi Ama, Okuru, Eastern bye pass all belong to Ikwerre people.

Read the supreme court judgement of CHIEF VICTOR WOLUCHEM AND ORS V. CHIEF SIMON GUDI AND ORS

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by BondRiv: 12:20pm On Jan 04
You guys should go and stay in Bayelsa which is an Ijaw State and stop disturbing people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by bigwig071(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04
Op, are you sure you're okay in anyway? After all the oil that Nigeria what ever it is that's what they came you and you get mind dey post nonsense are you not ashamed of yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by bigwig071(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04
Ebi2233:
The first picture is Ijaw part of Port Harcourt, hence you see water there.
The areas shown are Okrika, Ogoloma and Borokiri areas.

The second picture is Yenagoa and third is Buguma Kalabari

Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into 6 States of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States when we are fully together and not even scattered by God.

Port Harcourt even started from Ijaw land. You should be ashamed of yourself

@General Ditari.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:45pm On Jan 04
Ebi2233:

That first picture is Ijaw land.
Jealousy want give you heart attack so.

Sometimes i wonder if you really are Ijaw! You’re giving them a bad name on this forum!
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 12:51pm On Jan 04
Poisonousman:

So you dey type say port Harcourt no get skyscraper.. abi you no get sense
That's not what I'm saying, stop creating a strawman.

What I'm saying is that the picture is not port Harcourt
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by GreatBoss: 1:02pm On Jan 04
Workch:
That's not what I'm saying, stop creating a strawman.

What I'm saying is that the picture is not port Harcourt
It is Port Harcourt
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by jamesversion: 1:17pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:

It is Port Harcourt

Be proud of Bayelsa for once, every single post is about Rivers state. Is Bayelsa so worthless that you hardly talk about it?

God forbid!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by jamesversion: 1:22pm On Jan 04
Workch:
okay, tell me the names of the circled structures in port Harcourt, let everyone confirm cheesy

I told them earlier that the picture isn't port harcourt. That is port of Spain, the capital city of Trinidad and Tobago.

I know Port harcourt like the back of my hands. From Borokiri to Oyigbo. From Choba to Akpajo.

When I'm in the mood, I fill my car tank and jollyride round PH for fun. Nothing anybody wan tell me, Ikwerreman, about PH. I sabi everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by kingar(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:

Liar
you probably don’t know port harcourt before the rain of flyovers
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by ablejesus26(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04
tsdarkside:
you ijaws realy dey fold our hands in the delta....una suppose to be the people keepin those yeye ibos in check....

Now you have proven that you are truly destined to wail and cry Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeeee all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin grin what a life grin

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Workch: 2:37pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:

It is Port Harcourt
it's not, that place does not exist in port Harcourt. I suspect that you changed moniker, you re the same person that opened this thread cheesy

I can swear with amadioha or Ogun that the place in that picture does not exist in port Harcourt
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by wiseoneking: 3:15pm On Jan 04
Ebi2233:
More pics.
First picture is in Brass Bayelsa
Second picture is Gbaramatu, Warri.
All are Ijaw lands.
Bayelsa is the most undeveloped state in southern Nigeria despite having 6x Monthly allocation more than the whole south East combined together. The least developed state in the east Ebonyi is five times more developed than Bayelsa. Bayelsa is a true typical case of a CURSED state
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by GreatBoss: 5:12pm On Jan 04
wiseoneking:
Bayelsa is the most undeveloped state in southern Nigeria despite having 6x Monthly allocation more than the whole south East combined together. The least developed state in the east Ebonyi is five times more developed than Bayelsa. Bayelsa is a true typical case of a CURSED state
Continue lying to yourself.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Abagworo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04
jamesversion:

Abagworo, you have started this morning. You have posted Abacha road as Okuru.

FYI, all the land in trans amadi, including Abuloma, Amadi Ama, Okuru, Eastern bye pass all belong to Ikwerre people.

Read the supreme court judgement of CHIEF VICTOR WOLUCHEM AND ORS V. CHIEF SIMON GUDI AND ORS

Golf Estate is Okuru not Abacha road . Use your sense you no gree

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by jamesversion: 6:57pm On Jan 04
Abagworo:

Golf Estate is Okuru not Abacha road . Use your sense you no gree

Okuru and Abuloma with Fimie, Azuabie etc are Ikwerreland. The chief of Abuloma acknowledged in the supreme court judgement that Ikwerre gave them those areas to live. They are customary tenants and therefore cannot lay claims to the property of their landlord.

I posted the judgement for you to Google but your coconut head will not allow you to read.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by zettia: 8:43pm On Jan 04
jamesversion:

Okuru and Abuloma with Fimie, Azuabie etc are Ikwerreland. The chief of Abuloma acknowledged in the supreme court judgement that Ikwerre gave them those areas to live. They are customary tenants and therefore cannot lay claims to the property of their landlord.

I posted the judgement for you to Google but your coconut head will not allow you to read.
I am familiar with that judgement. Ozuboko is different from the other areas. Port Harcourt is owned basically by two ethnic groups in Rivers. Ikwere and Okrika. A smaller portion of the city is owned by other ethnic groups.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by GreatBoss: 8:57pm On Jan 04
jamesversion:

Grow up.
How is these Ijaw land Ikwerre land?
Liar.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by jamesversion: 10:01pm On Jan 04
zettia:

I am familiar with that judgement. Ozuboko is different from the other areas. Port Harcourt is owned basically by two ethnic groups in Rivers. Ikwere and Okrika. A smaller portion of the city is owned by other ethnic groups.

When they called the chief of Abuloma to testify, he informed the judges that when they migrated from Okrika, the people of Rebisi(Ikwerre) in that case, being the Elekahia, Oginigba and Woji gave then land to settle. That some Okrikans left after sometime but they remained because they had cordial relationship with the Rebisi. Also, that the land in dispute was owned by the Ikwerres, for which the supreme court justices awarded judgement in favour of the Ikwerre and also asked them to pay fine of N500 to the Ikwerres (the case was instituted in 1930s, but judgment was passed in 1981).

All that area consisting of Amadi Ama, Fimie, Ozuboko, Azuabie are the properties of the Ikwerres. The occupants are customary tenants. They are welcomed to stay but cannot claim ownership.

In the case of Port Harcourt Town, ie, The Port and Railways area and Town itself, there is no doubt who owns it. I will give you a snapshot of what you should investigate as a scholar.

Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by TokunboCarsOnly: 11:01pm On Jan 04
Trying so hard to stay relevant.

Mtchewww.

Better use your life for something more important and stop this your Ijaw this, Ijaw that.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). by Ebi2233: 6:16am On Jan 05
TokunboCarsOnly:
Trying so hard to stay relevant.

Mtchewww.

Better use your life for something more important and stop this your Ijaw this, Ijaw that.
E pain you too much, hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Buhari A Hausa Or Fulani Man? / House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal / Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.