Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That (1244 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by MadeINchenzen2: 8:50pm On Jan 04
Despite opening of my feelings for her she wouldn't oblige me with a response, be it YES or No, I asked her why she keeps mum each time I let her know how I feel about her and she simply says "I don't know what to say"...

Guys, kindly let me into the loop on what I should do. She keeps checking on me and showing some concerns but it really hard to find out what's she's got in that milky brains of hers.
Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by 1TrippleCee: 8:55pm On Jan 04
Your brain is being messed up

3 Likes

Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by Felimax(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04
At first sight you may be far from what she wants but may not want to quickly show you the exit door. Some ladies are like that.

Don't stop, show her that there are a million guys out there but you are one among them. Don't push it, don't push it.

Don't spend all your energies please. Better chicks allover the place.

Did I even make sense?

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by Emmaximus: 8:56pm On Jan 04
You better run

1 Like

Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by Emmaximus: 8:56pm On Jan 04
You bera run

1 Like

Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by quenchfire: 9:27pm On Jan 04
angry grin

You are expecting us to tell you to run for your life

Ahhhh life don tire you oo..
Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by tochez24(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04
MadeINchenzen2:
Despite opening of my feelings for her she wouldn't oblige me with a response, be it YES or No, I asked her why she keeps mum each time I let her know how I feel about her and she simply says "I don't know what to say"...

Guys, kindly let me into the loop on what I should do. She keeps checking on me and showing some concerns but it really hard to find out what's she's got in that milky brains of hers.

'i don't know what to say' simply means NO⚠️

A girl that's interested in you wouldn't waste your time, She simply wants you in her loop so she can get what she wants from you.... In other words, she simply wants to mess with your head so you can chase her and ultimately invest in her!!!! This is where SIMPs will start bank rolling them😅 and start spending their savings to keep a street girl.

Girls are that very much petty♂️

Now it's the time to use reverse psychology on her..... Don't chase her, don't get emotionally attached to her and remove your attention from her, pretend you're busy with something whenever she calls or chat.

This will bring her more closer to your target, just like a patient lion waiting for an antelope, play along and then request to meet her physically... Probably at a friends place or somewhere private if you don't stay alone, drug her and lay her. Continue to Lay her again and again and again and cut her off completely when she begins to get emotional with you.

Now the killer punch,
When she's now fully back and ready for a relationship, tell her you're no longer interested but she can still be your close friend😁😁😁

If possible start flirting with other girls in her presence, treat her less and act like you don't care or that she merely exist.

That's the only way to keep these modern ladies in check⚠️

This is the pattern BAD guys use to keep almost all women.... It's 99% effective♂️😁

Focus on yourself and leave relationship alone 🙏🏽

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by skj1377(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04
Avoid financial exploitation from her. Once you do that your good .

4 Likes

Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by Nicepoker(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04
1. She knows you are lying
2. You know you are after sex
3. We know how it will end.

Say after me "premium tears" grin
Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by atilla(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04
MadeINchenzen2:

Guy no long story. Find your way to another babe and dont waste your time. Shes being nice to you and doesnt want to say sue doesn't like you.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by Kryzboy(m): 10:57am On Jan 05
Nicepoker:
1. She knows you are lying 2. You know you are after sex 3. We know how it will end.

Say after me "premium tears" grin
premium tears
Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by brain54(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05
You want her to lie...?

She doesn't have that kind of feeling for you yet. Don't push or force her to lie.

Not everyone is that sincere... Some will throw the word back at you without any iota of emotion.

Give her time... Maybe, just maybe!
Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by dkidd: 5:15pm On Jan 05
Give her time to finish with the current boyfriend. Him tenure still remain small undecided
Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by Palazee(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05
Chenzen leave love for women

You will not hear, Chenzen be responsible for once
Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by GreatAchiever1: 5:31pm On Jan 05
tochez24:

Now it's the time to use reverse psychology on her..... Don't chase her, don't get emotionally attached to her and remove your attention from her, pretend you're busy with something whenever she calls or chat.

This will bring her more closer to your target, just like a patient lion waiting for an antelope, play along and then request to meet her physically... Probably at a friends place or somewhere private if you don't stay alone, drug her and lay her. Continue to Lay her again and again and again and cut her off completely when she begins to get emotional with you.

See the kind advice wey person dey give, even though this is an anonymous forum, don't give useless illegal advice even if na clout you maybe chasing.

And OP, be honest with yourself, do you really love her for her, or you just love her to lay with her(in other words, lust). Maybe she knew hence the cold response.
Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by spencekat(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05
tochez24:

'i don't know what to say' simply means NO⚠️

A girl that's interested in you wouldn't waste your time, She simply wants you in her loop so she can get what she wants from you.... In other words, she simply wants to mess with your head so you can chase her and ultimately invest in her!!!! This is where SIMPs will start bank rolling them😅 and start spending their savings to keep a street girl.

This will bring her more closer to your target, just like a patient lion waiting for an antelope, play along and then request to meet her physically... Probably at a friends place or somewhere private if you don't stay alone, [/b]drug her and lay her[b]. Continue to Lay her again and again and again and cut her off completely when she begins to get emotional with you.

Now the killer punch,
When she's now fully back and ready for a relationship, tell her you're no longer interested but she can still be your close friend😁😁😁

If possible start flirting with other girls in her presence, treat her less and act like you don't care or that she merely exist.

That's the only way to keep these modern ladies in check⚠️

This is the pattern BAD guys use to keep almost all women.... It's 99% effective♂️😁

Focus on yourself and leave relationship alone 🙏🏽
Say NO to rape.
Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by obinna58(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05
If you’re a man and you find yourself in op’s situation just know that you’re soooo fvked up

Men don’t chase love, we chase money then if finds it way or not, good.
Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by spencekat(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05
OP, leave her for now.
Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by soundOsonic: 7:32pm On Jan 05
MadeINchenzen2:

Lol I am a guy and a lady once told me this.
Very beautiful, tall brown skin babe and educated.
I didn't know what to say. I was dumbfounded. I was planning on knacking am but I wasn't interested. I told her I am not in the right position to date now. It's better not to hurt her by being an absent minded boyfriend. I know how to walk my ways in situations. The answer didn't hurt her. She ends up being friendzoned.
I never for once deceive any girl. I develop closeness and maybe along the line something happens without any string attached. And most ladies are okay with this.

I refused to knack this girl because the moment I do we have started dating.
From the your girl point of view she isn't ready of dating you.
She might be ready to date other guys now, and be ready for you when her options are exhausted.
And advise never ask a girl out or confess your feeling to any girl if she doesn't desire you. Lady will tell you in an indirect way to ask them out.
If they don't give you the sign never ask them out.
Lots of lady had played games for me to date them but I turn them down.
The secret to winning a girl is being an intelligent and funny person in their life, make them be the ones seeking for your company. Don't seek or beg for their company.
They will be the one always asking of you.

It's the job of a woman to ask of you, to care for you. That's why when you are dating it's the woman disturbing for attention.
Don't be seeking for attention from a babe.

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That by tochez24(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05
spencekat:
Say NO to rape.

One thing with us guys is that we always think ladies are special and innocent, hence should be treated fairly... That's why they get away with almost everything they do in this world⚠️ because most men are simply dumb.

Women are no where innocent, infact women are gangsters♂️

For any girl to come see you, she has already thought about sleeping with you over a million times if you don't know, else you won't even see her shadows!!!!

Dey whine yourself shaaa

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend / I Saw Seun In My Dream / I Thought I Needed A Girlfriend Now I Found One, But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.