Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) (3049 Views)

Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by aswani(m): 7:48am On Jan 05
YoungBlackRico:
See the person calling for SE/SS alliance...what's that old saying about leopards again? 🤣🤣grin

I just knew he must be from SE even before checking his profile.

You don finish am.

It's like they don't understand their previous posts exist and can be pulled up at anytime by anyone.

The only person those shameless people are kidding are themselves.

5 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by TopBanter: 7:50am On Jan 05
Difrent:

SE is the loser here trying to use divide and rule tactics after falling to force and blackmail other Nigerians to buy your fake china made Presidential candidate.....
Don't drag SS into your madness they woke up to your shenanigans loooong ago.

See igbos just dey do gragra....no just wan gree but yorubas are your masters any day any time
I know it's painful.....I mean if I were igbo I will be pained that while igbos are still struggling to get just vice president the yorubas in the last 25 years have produced a president for 8 years....vice president for 8 years and now the president.
but all this una gragra won't make an igboman president but strategic alligning and collaboration with other blocs will do it.
Don't just get mad....get to work

The joke is that the very behavior that has made others reject them as “unfit” to wield ultimate power in Nigeria is as prevalent in the average Igbo today as it was ages ago in the usurper Azikiwe, the bloodthirsty mad man Nzeogwu, the greedy and covetous Aguyi Ironsi plus deluded megalomaniac Oju-Iku.

They are very bitter a Yoruba is now President again but will never try to acknowledge and mend their behavior that makes them political outcasts Nigerians will always be prone to rejecting. Pathetic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by TopBanter: 8:13am On Jan 05
aswani:

You don finish am.

It's like they don't understand their previous posts exist and can be pulled up at anytime by anyone.

The only person those shameless people are kidding are themselves.

Indeed. They are incorrigible and recalcitrant perpetrators who , like lunatics, will always do the same thing over and over again expecting different outcome.

If we think about it, how is the offensively covetous behavior of Igbos in Lagos today different to that of Azikiwe who wanted, by all means, to foist Igbo leaders on the SW decades ago when all Nigerians were preoccupied with their own region and affairs?

How are Igbos today, even on Nairaland, different to Kaduna Nzeogwu with how they will demonize, attack and castigate Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, Gbaja etal daily as if their leaders are saints and better?

They give their misruling governors, the worst in Nigeria, maximum term of 8 years in office and send them to 20 years luxury retirement in the senate yet will foam at the mouth Tinubu, After 3 months in power, must be removed by all means and Sanwo Olu, best Governor in Nigeria by far, must make way for the Chinedu.

They love Abaribe to death yet all the irresponsible bigot has given them in return for 20 years in the senate is to wear ‘dot nation’ t-shirt up and down like a kid and be posting bail for Kanu.

Yet you could see and feel the hate coming from Igbos alone when Gbajabiamila’s superlative and exemplary projects for his people and constituency were being celebrated on nairaland

We could go on all day. Suffice to say everything that compels the Igbo man to do the nefarious and despicable things he does is in his DNA and that is why the Igbo of 1924 or 1960 is no different to the Igbo of 2023 who will also be no different to the Igbo of 2099.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by NuclearWinter: 8:20am On Jan 05
TokunboCarsOnly:
The SW always claim to know politics more than the SE and the SS but that is not true. While SW play selfish and regional politics thereby plunging Nigerians into more hardship, the SE and SS play more of let's get the right man for the job kind of politics. But I must tell the SE and SS enough of looking for educated, intelligent and capable leader because the SW careless about education or capability. It is the reason they can vote and support certificate less people like Buhari and Tinubu.

So now, let's all go mad. Since they want to keep destroying Nigeria, let's all join hands and ensure it happens fast. Since they have allowed Muslim Muslim ticket to fly, then we must encourage and canvass votes for North North ticket after Tinubu eight years. We must also sacrifice the interest of the South to produce vice president. Let everything go North after this useless regime please.

And our choice for that Northern joint ticket is no other but two rootless men Shettima as president and Elrufai as Vice president.

Please SE and SS spread this news, let the campaigns begin. Since the SW don't care whether Nigeria survives or not. Since all they care is whatever benefits their region and how to be in the scheme of things at the center without minding the quality of who rules please let's join them till this nation hits the bricks.

SS is not your lackey.

Do your political foolishness on your own.

By the way, have you given up on Obi presidency ?

5 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by yoruboid: 8:25am On Jan 05
TokunboCarsOnly:
The SW always claim to know politics more than the SE and the SS but that is not true. While SW play selfish and regional politics thereby plunging Nigerians into more hardship, the SE and SS play more of let's get the right man for the job kind of politics. But I must tell the SE and SS enough of looking for educated, intelligent and capable leader because the SW careless about education or capability. It is the reason they can vote and support certificate less people like Buhari and Tinubu.

So now, let's all go mad. Since they want to keep destroying Nigeria, let's all join hands and ensure it happens fast. Since they have allowed Muslim Muslim ticket to fly, then we must encourage and canvass votes for North North ticket after Tinubu eight years. We must also sacrifice the interest of the South to produce vice president. Let everything go North after this useless regime please.

And our choice for that Northern joint ticket is no other but two rootless men Shettima as president and Elrufai as Vice president.

Please SE and SS spread this news, let the campaigns begin. Since the SW don't care whether Nigeria survives or not. Since all they care is whatever benefits their region and how to be in the scheme of things at the center without minding the quality of who rules please let's join them till this nation hits the bricks.

Since 1999, can you compare elected leaders in SE to what the SW has produced to start with

From Orji Kalu, to Ikpeazu, to Obi, to Ihedioha, to Obiano, to Theodore Orji etc who all got re-elected which shows the quality of your thinking

How many of your governors and congressmen can compare?

Why are you all trooping to Lagos and not Onitsha?

How come Ogun State has a higher IGR than any state in the SE?

You guys in the SE lie about school enrollment and GDP to boost your revenue from the FG but none of it shows in your IGR and FDIs

You always want to lump the SS with your backward SE but it’s clear they want nothing to do with you

7 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by NuclearWinter: 8:28am On Jan 05
TopBanter:

Indeed. They are incorrigible and recalcitrant perpetrators who , like lunatics, will always do the same thing over and over again expecting different outcome.

If we think about it, how is the offensively covetous behavior of Igbos in Lagos today different to that of Azikiwe who wanted, by all means, to foist Igbo leaders on the SW decades ago when all Nigerians were preoccupied with their own region and affairs?

How are Igbos today, even on Nairaland, different to Kaduna Nzeogwu with how they will demonize, attack and castigate Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, Gbaja etal daily as if their leaders are saints and better?

They give their misruling governors, the worst in Nigeria, maximum term of 8 years in office and send them to 20 years luxury retirement in the senate yet will foam at the mouth Tinubu, After 3 months in power, must be removed by all means and Sanwo Olu, best Governor in Nigeria by far, must make way for the Chinedu.

They love Abaribe to death yet all the irresponsible bigot has given them in return for 20 years in the senate is to wear ‘dot nation’ t-shirt up and down like a kid and be posting bail for Kanu.

Yet you could see and feel the hate coming from Igbos alone when Gbajabiamila’s superlative and exemplary projects for his people and constituency were being celebrated on nairaland

We could go on all day. Suffice to say everything that compels the Igbo man to do the nefarious and despicable things he does is in his DNA and that is why the Igbo of 1924 or 1960 is no different to the Igbo of 2023 who will also be no different to the Igbo of 2099.

They can't hide their hate and jealousy of others.

I have never seen a least strategic people like them.

Politics at the centre is fence mending , bridge building enterprise but these idiots led by Obi thought he could win an election simply by deploying religious sentiments .

Buhari lost to, OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ because Buhari was seen as radical Muslim fanatic until he was rebranded by the ACN coalition.

And the idiots thought they could use religion to win an election ?

5 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by NuclearWinter: 8:29am On Jan 05
yoruboid:

Since 1999, can you compare elected leaders in the SS and SE to what the SW has produced to start with

From Orji Kalu, to Ikpeazu, to Obi, to Ibori, to Alams of Bayelsa etc

How many of your governors and congressmen can compare?

Why are you all trooping to Lagos and not Onitsha?

How come Ogun State has a higher IGR than any state in the SE?

You guys in the SE lie about school enrollment and GDP to boost your revenue from the FG but none of it shows in your IGR and FDIs

You always want to lump the SS with your backward SE but it’s clear they want nothing to do with you

Stop lumping SS with SE.

We are in no way or form allies to those cretins

4 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by tonesky(m): 8:43am On Jan 05
This post to me no make sense. Everyone must not be president at the same time. Let's talk and play matured politics. Any alliance should be for a prosperous and United Nigeria, tolerate every tribe and build bridges. It will pay south east more to align with North. They laid down their life for Jonathan in 2015 and voted against Buhari. How market today? They better align with North than with South South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Blazebond(m): 8:45am On Jan 05
Say South-east and leave the south-south alone,we are not tribalistic.

3 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Goodnewsforlife: 8:51am On Jan 05
MichaelSokoto:

How did SW distribute it equally?

Have u checked d stats?

It was only d enlightened yorubas in Lagos & non-indigenes generally in d SW dat made it partly possible!
but igbos gave 90% of their votes to only their son

What happened in that case?
I guess there are no enlightened or non igbos around?

4 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Goodnewsforlife: 8:52am On Jan 05
tsdarkside:

dont mind them....wike from south south is governor of fct and they still think south south is with them....

asari is tellin them to stay their lane....

i dont know which south south they are always talkin about....
akpabio is senate president

Many south south people in top positions n igbos still believe south south will follow their madness

Hate is alienating the igbos gradually

3 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Antivirus92(m): 8:57am On Jan 05
YoungBlackRico:
See the person calling for SE/SS alliance...what's that old saying about leopards again? 🤣🤣grin

I just knew he must be from SE even before checking his profile.
what is wrong with those comments of his you posted?
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:59am On Jan 05
huptin:

PDP won a state, LP won a state, even the states won by APC, there was no landslide.

What else did you expect? That their son will not even win anything?

If every zone follow the SE pattern then democracy will not survive, infact Nigeria will not survive!
am talking about presidential election... not state election
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 9:00am On Jan 05
Goodnewsforlife:
akpabio is senate president

Many south south people in top positions n igbos still believe south south will follow their madness

Hate is alienating the igbos gradually

hate is a very dangerous thing....if you dont know how to handle it,you will only harm yourself....

1 Like

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 9:01am On Jan 05
brown3:
this jobless Yoruba Muslim don enter here. I only pity your olosho wife.

awwnn....
any of mine that mess up i will kick away....

3 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:03am On Jan 05
Goodnewsforlife:
but igbos gave 90% of their votes to only their son

What happened in that case?
I guess there are no enlightened or non igbos around?
Many tinz is responsible for dat 90% u mentioned.

Generally, majority ppl wit brains of equity understand dat t is high time d Igbos produce the president, even ur sensible SW leaders understand dis.

Out of d 3 major contestants, Obi was d ONLY shining light there ... so tell me why d average igbo man won't support Obi giving him all their votes?

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Goodnewsforlife: 9:04am On Jan 05
MichaelSokoto:

Many tinz is responsible for dat 90% u mentioned.

Generally, majority ppl wit brains of equity understand dat t is high time d Igbos produce the president, even ur sensible SW leaders understand dis.

Out of d 3 major contestants, Obi was d ONLY shining light there ... so tell me why d average igbo man won't support Obi giving him all their votes?

obi d shining light but others are darkness abi?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by brown3: 9:04am On Jan 05
tsdarkside:

dont mind them....wike from south south is governor of fct and they still think south south is with them....

asari is tellin them to stay their lane....

i dont know which south south they are always talkin about....
this was the life style your father was living, blaming his laziness on igbo until he retired reached in ogbomosho. brown roof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 9:05am On Jan 05
brown3:
this was the life style your father was living, blaming his laziness on igbo until he retired reached in ogbomosho brown roof.

now you wan fixate on me....person to be defeated....you go suffer....

i am the darkside....

2 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:07am On Jan 05
Goodnewsforlife:
obi d shining light but others are darkness abi?
Yes Sir!

Abi nor be fuel ur mandate gidigba stander wan carry go #1500 so?
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 9:07am On Jan 05
MichaelSokoto:

Yes Sir!

am proud to be darkness....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:09am On Jan 05
tsdarkside:

am proud to be darkness....
Congratulations, but dey dodge dark alleys & avoid nite waka!
cool

1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:09am On Jan 05
tsdarkside:

i am the darkside....
grin
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by brown3: 9:10am On Jan 05
tsdarkside:

i am the darkside....
you and your entire family are suffering already. Poor soul.
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Goodnewsforlife: 9:12am On Jan 05
MichaelSokoto:

Yes Sir!

Abi nor be fuel ur mandate gidigba stander wan carry go #1500 so?
so obi that failed woefully as governor would have been fantastic d president?

U igbos are just another thing, just like someone said up there that the igbos of 1967 aren’t different from d igbos of 2024

I know if u are given a gun to kill all corrupt presidential candidates, u will kill all except obi cos to u he’s an angel n others are evil

Same mistake u igbos made by killing leaders of other region n leaving only your own

It’s only a fool that does the same thing repeatedly n expect different results

The greatest problem u igbos of this generation have is that your forefathers lied to u about what led to d war so u are repeating d same thing now without knowing the truth n d end result

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 9:12am On Jan 05
brown3:

awwnn....

you are interestin....

the way you write shows you actualy have a kind heart....but you are brainwashed....

listenin to radio biafra for years did you ibos no good....

4 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Goodnewsforlife: 9:20am On Jan 05
brown3:
every Yoruba is suffering but all igbos are living in paradise

Grandeur of delusion is worrying your whole tribe

2 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by TopBanter: 9:21am On Jan 05
NuclearWinter:

They can't hide their hate and jealousy of others.

I have never seen a least strategic people like them.

Politics at the centre is fence mending , bridge building enterprise but these idiots led by Obi thought he could win an election simply by deploying religious sentiments .

Buhari lost to, OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ because Buhari was seen as radical Muslim fanatic until he was rebranded by the ACN coalition.

And the idiots thought they could use religion to win an election ?

Indeed. Yet nothing can ever change about them and their default modus operandi if we observe the behaviour Einstein believed was a display of insanity. In essence, we are dealing with lunatics.

4 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 9:25am On Jan 05
TopBanter:

Indeed. Yet nothing can ever change about them and their default modus operandi if we observe the behaviour Einstein believed was a display of insanity. In essence, we are dealing with lunatics.

its actualy sad how they are fallin and fallin without them noticin....

nobody was thinkin over them like this before buhari became president....
most of us knew about their dealins with substandard products....but we didnt cared about it that much.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by brown3: 9:26am On Jan 05
tsdarkside:

awwnn....

you are interestin....

the way you write shows you actualy have a kind heart....but you are brainwashed....

listenin to radio biafra for years did you ibos no good....
I have exceeded my time here, am off here. You can keep up rambling Igbo up and down through out your life while you remain poor. It can stop the great igbos to keep progressing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2011: Obj Declares For Jonathan - Says, It’s ‘operation Totality’ / Ex Edo State Governor Lucky Igbinedion Disgraced At Stadium / Wikileak: Former Nsa Mukhtar-a Closet Islamic Extremist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.