Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) (3054 Views)

Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:21am On Jan 05
NuclearWinter:

Ohu , better concentrate on your useless ohu plantation aka Biafra because we are granting it to you sooner than you expect.

You are the most useless thing to happen to Nigeria and the black race at large.

Akata nigger slave of Judas

Try nonesense and see if we don't napalm every blade of grass in that your cannibal shithole .

Drink small water & breath Baba!

d temporary suffering emilokan imposed on u won't be 4eva biko... jez hav faith!
🙏
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by NuclearWinter: 11:33am On Jan 05
MichaelSokoto:

Drink small water & breath Baba!

d temporary suffering emilokan imposed on u won't be 4eva biko... jez hav faith!
🙏

Speak for yourself

Me I no dey complain.

Blame Marwa for blocking your revenue stream instead .

And besides, no more import based racket.

Better learn hardwork and return to farm if you are serious of not starving.
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:47am On Jan 05
NuclearWinter:

Speak for yourself

Me I no dey complain.

Blame Marwa for blocking your revenue stream instead .

And besides, no more import based racket.

Better learn hardwork and return to farm if you are serious of not starving.

1 Like

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Tunde835(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05
TokunboCarsOnly:
The SW always claim to know politics more than the SE and the SS but that is not true. While SW play selfish and regional politics thereby plunging Nigerians into more hardship, the SE and SS play more of let's get the right man for the job kind of politics. But I must tell the SE and SS enough of looking for educated, intelligent and capable leader because the SW careless about education or capability. It is the reason they can vote and support certificate less people like Buhari and Tinubu.

So now, let's all go mad. Since they want to keep destroying Nigeria, let's all join hands and ensure it happens fast. Since they have allowed Muslim Muslim ticket to fly, then we must encourage and canvass votes for North North ticket after Tinubu eight years. We must also sacrifice the interest of the South to produce vice president. Let everything go North after this useless regime please.

Chicago state university already said Tinubu's degree is valid.
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by aswani(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05
MichaelSokoto:

Many tinz is responsible for dat 90% u mentioned.

Generally, majority ppl wit brains of equity understand dat t is high time d Igbos produce the president, even ur sensible SW leaders understand dis.

Out of d 3 major contestants, Obi was d ONLY shining light there ... so tell me why d average igbo man won't support Obi giving him all their votes?

I, and many others, actually did and still believe it is Ndigbo's turn to produce the president.

However when you spend your time abusing, insulting and bullying others, why would they vote for your son or daughter even if its the right thing to do?

Ndigbo need to stretch out their hands like President Tinubu did, politics is one of cooperation and give and take, plus some humility added.

To you, Obi was the only shining light because he was the only Ndigbo. If you disagree please produce your reasons why he was.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by huptin(m): 12:11am On Jan 06
MichaelSokoto:

am talking about presidential election... not state election

Yes presidential election. Tinubu lost both Osun and Lagos, even the states he won in the south west, there was no landslide in any of them!
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:40am On Jan 06
huptin:

Yes presidential election. Tinubu lost both Osun and Lagos, even the states he won in the south west, there was no landslide in any of them!
courtesy of the enlightened yorubas & non-indigenes there!

cool
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by aribisala0(m): 2:54am On Jan 06
Another frustrated Ibo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pdp Loses Out On New Cabinet / 2011: Sarah Jibril Declares For Presidency …says It Should Be Zoned To Women ! / Abia To Employ 50,000 Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.