Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

How Will I Tell Her That Am Afraid Of Her Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Tell Her That Am Afraid Of Her Dad (425 Views)

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Tell Her That Am Afraid Of Her Dad by Testiebobo(m): 9:52am On Jan 05
My sugarpie is inviting me for dinner this sunday with her families all over the country for get-together. And am not sure if her dad even recognize me as her boyfriend. And he is even a professor in mathematics, and you know the way those bookworms used to behave, before he starts asking me questions like a convicted suspect. But the problem is i dont even know how to explain to my girlfriend, will she understand me or not? Am scared o, i dont even know the cloth i want to wear! Just in case
Re: How Will I Tell Her That Am Afraid Of Her Dad by vincenteger: 10:07am On Jan 05
These are the things that prepares you for the future ahead.

Learn to build your self confidence.
At a certain point in life, you'll be meeting with prominent personal at the top, how then do you express yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell Her That Am Afraid Of Her Dad by Alhajikd: 10:18am On Jan 05
sad
As I have decided this year to be a seriously minded born again Christian, no be every topic I supposed to dey do Amebo on.

Carry your cross oga because no be me send you make you go dey lash mathematician pikin.
Re: How Will I Tell Her That Am Afraid Of Her Dad by LikeAking: 10:26am On Jan 05
Testiebobo:
My sugarpie is inviting me for dinner this sunday with her families all over the country for get-together. And am not sure if her dad even recognize me as her boyfriend. And he is even a professor in mathematics, and you know the way those bookworms used to behave, before he starts asking me questions like a convicted suspect. But the problem is i dont even know how to explain to my girlfriend, will she understand me or not? Am scared o, i dont even know the cloth i want to wear! Just in case

Man up !

Fear nobody..
Re: How Will I Tell Her That Am Afraid Of Her Dad by Solofresh2: 10:26am On Jan 05
Of course, that is your problem
Re: How Will I Tell Her That Am Afraid Of Her Dad by Streetmovement(m): 10:32am On Jan 05
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Free up your mind and move, never be afraid of any man irrespective of who they are....doesn't matter how the meeting turns out cuz at the end of the day what matters is that you were present, trust me even the family go dey proud say you made an effort instead of chickening out.

Personally, if na me I wouldn't give out my daughter to any man wey no fit come in contact with me face to face cuz to me you no go fit be leader.

Bleep fear and move bro.
Re: How Will I Tell Her That Am Afraid Of Her Dad by Quality20(m): 11:57am On Jan 11
Just man up and go there , there Is nothing to fear here , since u didn't say u are gonna be sodomised
Re: How Will I Tell Her That Am Afraid Of Her Dad by prezee1: 1:29pm On Jan 11
Whenever she comes to your your house, just play her kiss Daniel song,
Your father is violence o le mi lere ooo

(1) (Reply)

ppp / A Clearer Look At Same-sex Relations And The African Society(Why it can't work) / Between Valentine And Election's Day, Which One Is The Most Important To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.