Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA (27070 Views)

Unholy Love: Borno Youths’ Craze For Fermented Urine Frustrates War Against Subs / Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India / Smoking, Sniffing Or Drinking Lizard Dung And Tails In Kano (2015 News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by alakara(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05
Inhaling petrol.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Faposky95: 3:40pm On Jan 05
chiedu7:
The North grin

How the South & North became one is 2nd only to lucifers fall.

If you see the way South Sudan die.to separate from the North , you will see that we were never to be counterparts.......Never

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by ClearFlair: 3:41pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
Hmm almost 90% of young men these days are into drugs, little wonder why someone like nairamarley has fans who defends him despite being an obvious menace to the society.

98% of nairaland men are also drug addicts, it's the reason why you see comments from the pit of hell here and you begin to wonder if these guys are actually human.
The one that shook me was when a popular moderator in politics section was defending nairamarley in one of the topics and I just shook my head.

This may be true for APC supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by nairalanda1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
With the type of comments from men in this forum I can conclude on that.

Who is making comments for the sake of commenting? Isn't this what I'm talking about? You address people anyhow thinking everyone is your mate

That one is less to do with drugs, and more to do with the anonymity of the site. You don't even need to open an akant with your real email self.

If the site was enforcing people using their real names, and faces, ya think people would talk anyhow? See what happens on twitter (X) with people who use their real names and make comments anyhow. Next thing, they get exposed.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Openyamind111(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05
It's disturbing how Nigerian youth are experimenting with drugs and damaging their health in the process. There's a wide range of drugs being abused in the country, from laughing gas and ice in the south-west, to hemp, gutter water, urine, and lizard dung in the north, and banku in the east. These drugs can have serious, long-term consequences on your health and wellbeing. Please, do not engage in drug use - it's not worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by udoka55555: 3:41pm On Jan 05
You banned alcohol only to drink Urine. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Godstiger(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05
Up there they sniff anything sniff-able wt..
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Oblitz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
Hmm almost 90% of young men these days are into drugs, little wonder why someone like nairamarley has fans who defends him despite being an obvious menace to the society.

98% of nairaland men are also drug addicts, it's the reason why you see comments from the pit of hell here and you begin to wonder if these guys are actually human.
The one that shook me was when a popular moderator in politics section was defending nairamarley in one of the topics and I just shook my head.

When did you conduct the study? You're just reeling statistics as if you're all knowing

2 Likes

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Faposky95: 3:43pm On Jan 05
nairalanda1:

People use all sorts of weird things to get high.

I believe this news. After all the day I watched a documentary about people inhaling glue...GLUE. for high.

Some humans self...

Question is not why....but what must be done to channel the erg.to something more productive....?
Not with all these news of economic suffering and insecurity to add to it......
There's nothing.
This season, in Lagos, everywhere was like a grave. The beaches, funspots.....all are gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by lekkyy: 3:43pm On Jan 05
end time youth!
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by nairalanda1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05
eepeepook:
Give those people beers. Which sort of religion is holding them back? If they want to get high, they can do it in the cleanest way possible; green and brown bottles.

1.Drug abuse is widespread in areas where beer is allowed to be consumed legally.

2.Beer too has its own problems. Alcoholism can cause long term health issues and problems self.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by 89green: 3:45pm On Jan 05
grin grin laff wan kee me

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Nice2023(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05
yugoo:
The North really has a lot to do about human development. They are just focused on power and the quest for power has made their elites to keep draining the poor so as to use them as tools to pepertrate evil. Now look at the fall out of depraved youths. No education, no empowerment, nothing

What a typical northerner is after is to dominate his fellow man till he can no longer breath.

That is why if u are poor in the north...it will only take years centuries for u to come out of poverty. E g the poor, marry the poor why rich marry themselves which further creates hopelessness in that region.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by LeeSmart: 3:49pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:

Haba brother/sister where u dey fetch dis ur statistics from?

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:49pm On Jan 05
When they refused to allow beer in their state and urine and camel urine enters! This country is in a big trouble..
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by ellizy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05
eepeepook:
Give those people beers. Which sort of religion is holding them back? If they want to get high, they can do it in the cleanest way possible; green and brown bottles.
We'll continue drinking beer until the country is BEERable

3 Likes

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by tiswell(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:

name the mod,let me take it from there
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Mikespecialone(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05
How is soaking Lipton inside a gin an hard drug , something we have been doing since 1921

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by geoworldedu: 3:51pm On Jan 05
CoronaVirusPro:
“Others include Lipton soaked in gin, camel urine, Mentholated spirit in soft drinks; 10-day-old human Urine, and so on.”

Fela should blow the trumpet and let the world come to an end.
Blasphemy!!!
How can you name God Fela?
You may be right though. God behaves like Fela most of the time anyway grin
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by rayopt(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05
These ones will seize safer alcoholic drinks only to get high on fermented piss. It is well anyways.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Dennisochampa: 3:52pm On Jan 05
And one begin to wonder why they behave like cows.... Dirty things
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by tnerro1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05
Backwardness will ever be a part of that region
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Joy2dworldxyz: 3:52pm On Jan 05
Back to back bad news from the north region...
Tinubu wetin dey sup na
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Natbrowny: 3:54pm On Jan 05
Hisbah left the group chat to destroy alcohol bottles

Hisbah never solve internal problems. Na national one dem dey solve.. Beautiful
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by bonnyhope: 3:55pm On Jan 05
Na wao!!!

Can this be true?

Inhaling toilet fume, drinking carmel urine, taking lizard dung..........sheyyyy
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Samsyne: 3:56pm On Jan 05
People that wants to enter hell fire you're using Sharia law to stop them ...you're wiser than devil? Checkmate

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by FireUpNow(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05
Aboki boys can smoke anything. I have seen some smoking Evostick gum and inhaling soakway.Those guys are crazy.

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Kobicove(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05
I'm not surprised afterall consumption of opium started from them undecided
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by April4th(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05
Aboki and strange highness are like Siamese twins.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Samsyne: 3:59pm On Jan 05
People want to enter hell you're using Sharia law to stop them are you wiser than devil? Checkmate.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by MadamExcellency: 3:59pm On Jan 05
nairalanda1:

How did you know 98% of Nairaland men are into drugs.

Don't just make comments for the sake of commenting.

Let's concede he/she got the stats wrong. What is the conservative estimate from your assessment coming from inordinate and unstable characters on Nairaland politics section?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 7 Wedding Guests In Imo / Wife Beats Husband To Death / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.