Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense (22512 Views)

Directors Making Me Climb Through Windows – Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Top Nollywood Movies Of 2018 / Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Burgerlomo: 9:08am On Jan 06
Una do well guys👍👍
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by oliverwrites: 9:08am On Jan 06
Reading the comments on here I hope Seun gets what he deserves. Pains me that we bear the same name and tribe. The tribalism on this forum is disgusting. And Seun looks away.

I built my business to a multimillion business using this forum but this forum will soon die thanks to Seun encouraging tribalism.

I am absolutely disgusted.

3 Likes

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Armaggedon: 9:10am On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:

Delusioned Okoro!

Useless Bastards! 🤬
sorry to burst your bubble sir
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by kay29000(m): 9:12am On Jan 06
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Majority of the Yorubas on this forum have this mental disorder that makes them feel forever threatened by the existence of Igbos and also makes them behave more like territorial wild animals.

And vice versa... Don't be hypocritical.

4 Likes

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Suncheks(m): 9:13am On Jan 06
TimeMachine3:

What rubbish is this toad talking about? Keep hating on those that thought your ancestors how to read, write and wear pants.
Ain't you ashamed of yourself that you can't even spell an ordinary word "taught" . Awon werey spelling "taught" as thought.
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Antoeni(m): 9:13am On Jan 06
I Hope Yul Edochie, Sees This , its Not By Flaunting Another Man's Wife One Social Media.or Forming One TV Eze Ego & Ritualist .

I Hope Destiny Etiko Sees This , Its Not By Sampling Sharp & Nyansh On Social media, Sleep.Around With Politician and Onitcha Traders

I Hope Michael Zubby See This , That Its Not My Acting Ritualist, Cultist, Armed Robber,

3 Likes

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by middlebelter(m): 9:13am On Jan 06
yoruboid:
Now the era of home videos and piracy have come to an end and the focus is more on cinema and streaming, the real geniuses of the industry have emerged

Soon, we will witness the end of fake drugs and electronics and we will see the emergence of the real entrepreneurs in that field

The Yorubas lead in Entertainment, Tech, Banking, Poultry Farming, Industries, Fashion, Education, Real Estate, Governance, Hospitality and Commerce devoid of fraud

Must we reduce every conversation to tribalism? I am yoruba and the fact that we see a section of our southern brothers going tribalistic shouln't make us do the same. That is not who we are by our nature. Why should we allow the action of a neighbour to change us?
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by maxiuc(m): 9:14am On Jan 06
yoruboid:
Now the era of home videos and piracy have come to an end and the focus is more on cinema and streaming, the real geniuses of the industry have emerged

Soon, we will witness the end of fake drugs and electronics and we will see the emergence of the real entrepreneurs in that field

The Yorubas lead in Entertainment, Tech, Banking, Poultry Farming, Industries, Fashion, Education, Real Estate, Governance, Hospitality and Commerce devoid of fraud

you don chop today

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by kay29000(m): 9:15am On Jan 06
oliverwrites:
Reading the comments on here I hope Seun gets what he deserves. Pains me that we bear the same name and tribe. The tribalism on this forum is disgusting. And Seun looks away.

I built my business to a multimillion business using this forum but this forum will soon die thanks to Seun encouraging tribalism.

I don't see this forum dying any time soon, cos people have been saying what you said since 2014, when things shifted on Nairaland... It's been 10 years and Nairaland keeps growing in terms of number of active users.

The truth is, this is who we are in this country... Nairaland just gives people an avenue to speak their minds on a faceless forum. Seun gets the traffic, and smiles to the bank. Even though he said he would change things some days ago, I doubt he will do anything about it.

4 Likes

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Originalsly: 9:17am On Jan 06
haffaze777:

Yoruba to the world.we ain't anybody's mate.

Is this the purpose of the thread? ... tribal chestbeating and rantings? Seun needs to review his mods ... again.

@topic ... really? ... or moderator has an agenda? How good are these movies?

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by YorubaPrince: 9:24am On Jan 06
Onyiiobi7735:

Deranged lunatic, your noise is even greater, because you are naturally talkative and stupid, ranting like empty vessels.
Compound fool.

No worry, Yorubas own Igbo! grin

You like it or not, Yorubas are superior to Igbos! cool FACT!

6 Likes

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Efilse: 9:24am On Jan 06
Armaggedon:
Complete misinformation and pure delusion.

Lionheart alone was sold for $3.8 million which is about 4.5 billion Naira.

Someone should tell this people that delusion does not build an industry.

Do your research well b4 you spit ignorance. Lionheart rights was sold to Netflix for $4million not the sales. It did just 20million in box office.
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Jan 06
TimeMachine3:

What rubbish is this toad talking about? Keep hating on those that thought your ancestors how to read, write and wear pants.

Taught, not thought.
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by bewla(m): 9:28am On Jan 06
haffaze777:
Pipe down
they never seen nothing
Then go see something

Wait till Lagos get it's capital
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:30am On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:

Bla bla,bla,Fulani own Yorubas and Fulani are superior to Yoruba.That is why they were able to seize IIorin and subjugate other parts of Yorubas.
Pathetic loser,go and read your history.
Only fools like you believe and say what you just said.
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:32am On Jan 06
kay29000:

And vice versa... Don't be hypocritical.
Agreed.Yes,my people from parts of Imo and Abia states behave like what I can't even call evil and animals.
Worse than that.

1 Like

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Johnweeked12: 9:32am On Jan 06
haffaze777:

And your family name is what again?? grin grin grin
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Armaggedon: 9:33am On Jan 06
Efilse:

Do your research well b4 you spit ignorance. Lionheart rights was sold to Netflix for $4million not the sales. It did just 20million in box office.
in business, the profit the producer takes home is what matters.
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by SmartPolician: 9:33am On Jan 06
TimeMachine3:

She's not hating. It's a fact. Producers are the owners of movies. Directors work for producers. This is taught in basic literature.
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Dareal90s(m): 9:34am On Jan 06
DabuIIIT:

Shame on people like you..cos this is the same Funke you all ronus attacked and called all sort of names during the last election for daring to aim high.
You people even chased her away from the market on a certain day!

How beautiful it would be if her type were the ones in dominance and in power in Lagos and in fact,the country and not touts and agberoes that you people prefer!
Shame on you.
Shut up, that is politics, you guys don't know it is a game and not an emotional thing, Tinubu just congratulated her, that is how we do our thing here.

4 Likes

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by YorubaPrince: 9:34am On Jan 06
Onyiiobi7735:

Bla bla,bla,Fulani own Yorubas and Fulani are superior to Yoruba.That is why they were able to seize IIorin and subjugate other parts of Yorubas.
Pathetic loser,go and read your history.
Only fools like you believe and say what you just said.

Keep on wailing, OK? grin Yoruba owns Nigeria!

We control and lead every aspect of growth, progression and development in Nigeria.

Igbos go forever remain inferior to Yorubas! Useless Bastards! 🤬

3 Likes

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Kobicove(m): 9:36am On Jan 06
BossGerald:
I started liking funke akindele when she acted alongside Queen nwokoye and Nse ikpe etim in the movie "beautiful liars".

Mehn, that girl can actm shocked

She started out as a teenager in " I need to know"...she has paid her dues! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by YorubaPrince: 9:36am On Jan 06
Originalsly:

Is this the purpose of the thread? ... tribal chestbeating and rantings? Seun needs to review his mods ... again.

Baba, Yoruba >>>> Igbo, simple! grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:36am On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:

Lest I forget,Igbos are superior to Yorubas, that's why you are always ranting, spiteful and tribal bashing.
We own Yorubas and remote control their behaviour by so many ways.
FACT!
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by YorubaPrince: 9:37am On Jan 06
Onyiiobi7735:

Lest I forget,Igbos are inferior to Yorubas, that's why you are always ranting, spiteful and tribal bashing.
We respect Yorubas and bow to their behaviour by so many ways.
FACT!

1 Like

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by EEIA: 9:38am On Jan 06
lionshare:

Congrats to her!

Netflix needs to create a sort of cheaper pay as you go plan(like watch a movie for N100 or N50), this way we can discourage piracy.

How much to rent a movie on DStv Box Office now?
Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Efilse: 9:40am On Jan 06
Originalsly:

You go school at all. Or you just want to be jealous. Just as you posted, Lionheart was sold to Netflix, that's not the cinema sales, in BOX OFFICE sales it did very badly, about 20million naira.

3 Likes

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by LikeAking: 9:43am On Jan 06
Necrophagia:

Na Igbo men day sell am for Alaba day count milli

Alaba is dead.

Why u think say our music industry Dey boom..

1 Like

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by Efilse: 9:44am On Jan 06
SmartPolician:

She's not hating. It's a fact. Producers are the owners of movies. Directors work for producers. This is taught in basic literature.

Which fact of life? Why is it called a Martin Scorsese picture, or a Steven Spielberg movie, or a Spike Lee joint!

In terms of movie ownership, it's the director's, in terms of profit , it's the producers. Get it.

1 Like

Re: Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense by LikeAking: 9:48am On Jan 06
oliverwrites:

Anywhere Igbo n Yoruba Dey, dia must be tribalism.. Anywhere Nigerians Dey, dia must be tribalism…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Fans Have Their Own Customized Tees! (PHOTO) / "76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.