Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. (9797 Views)

Total Ban On Okada In Lagos Takes Effect In Two Months - Sanwo-Olu / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader / Lagos Takes Delivery Of 800 Marcopolo Buses From Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 12:39pm On Jan 09
Evboesi:
that line will not work, you have lost steam, you are a weak man.

Your Oduduwa and Oranmiyan story are trash, go and look for any two year old to tell that to

Roger3D, Okada691, get your useless cannibal self off my mention!
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Evboesi: 12:40pm On Jan 09
DOptical:

Okada691, get your useless cannibal self off my mention!
Oduduwa and Oranmiyan stories are trash m, you guys are uncivilized apes, you don’t have the capacity of civilizing yourselves let alone extending to other people

1 Like

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 12:44pm On Jan 09
Evboesi:
Oduduwa and Oranmiyan stories are trash m, you guys are uncivilized apes, you don’t have the capacity of civilizing yourselves let alone extending to other people

Still crying over your foolishness and cowardice? 😅 Roger3D's, Okada691

Get your useless cannibal self off my mention!
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Evboesi: 12:46pm On Jan 09
DOptical:

Still crying over your foolishness? 😅Roger3D's, Okada691

Oduduwa and Oranmiyan are trash stories, they never existed, they only exist in the minds of those who crafted the poorly crafted narratives, you guys are uncivilized apes. You don’t have the capacity of civilizing yourselves let alone civilizing other people. Add grit2943 to it, changedman1999 and saddler.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 12:49pm On Jan 09
Evboesi:
Oduduwa and Oranmiyan are trash stories, they never existed, they only exist in the minds of those who crafted the poorly crafted narratives, you guys are uncivilized apes. You don’t have the capacity of civilizing yourselves let alone civilizing other people. Add grit2943 to it, changedman1999 and saddler.

Still crying over your foolishness and cowardice? 😅 Roger3D's, Okada691 stop transferring aggression on the Yorubas who did nothing! No be Yoruba do you.

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Evboesi: 12:50pm On Jan 09
DOptical:

Still crying over your foolishness and cowardice and the fact that Igbo has no history? 😅 Roger3D's, Okada691 stop transferring aggression on the Yorubas who did nothing!

the Yorubas disguised as Binis so that Binis will be bashed. I busted the imposter, is that what is hurting you, fight your fight with your full chest cowards

1 Like

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 12:52pm On Jan 09
Evboesi:
the Yorubas disguised as Binis so that Binis will be bashed. I busted the imposter, is that what is hurting you, fight your fight with your full chest cowards

Roger3D's, Okada691 stop transferring aggression on the Yorubas who have done nothing. It's not Yoruba fault that Igbo are cannibals.
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Evboesi: 12:54pm On Jan 09
DOptical:

Roger3D's, Okada691 stop transferring aggression on the Yorubas who did nothing. It's not Yoruba fault that Igbo were cannibals!
You have lost the argument, lost steam and i think it is time to leave you.

Next time, add la1, saddler, changedman 1999 , areafada2 and so on. You are a slowpoke who is now clutching at straws to survive. Fight your fight with your chest m. Do t involve the Binis, i will not be involved with your useless activities

1 Like

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Grit2943(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09
Evboesi:
I guess that I was erroneously mentioned in this conversation.
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Usenokpevbo: 12:56pm On Jan 09
B
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Evboesi: 12:57pm On Jan 09
Grit2943:
I guess that I was erroneously mentioned in this conversation.
i said he should just add you to the names he is calling since he is been a slowpoke
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 1:00pm On Jan 09
Evboesi:
You have lost the argument, lost steam and i think it is time to leave you.

Next time, add la1, saddler, changedman 1999 , areafada2 and so on. You are a slowpoke who is now clutching at straws to survive. Fight your fight with your chest m. Do t involve the Binis, i will not be involved with your useless activities

No, I know your monikers. Usenokpevbo and Roger3D's, Okada691. In your foolishness, you had even used Usenokpevbo to quote me twice. You immediately deleted the second post after you realised that I called you out on the first post. I don't care about how many monikers you use though 😂

Anyway, your useless hateful cowardly self should stop wailing over the Yorubas unwarranted. No be Yoruba do you!
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Evboesi: 1:04pm On Jan 09
DOptical:

No, I know your monikers. Usenokpevbo and Roger3D's, Okada691. In your foolishness, you had even used Usenokpevbo to quote me twice. You immediately deleted the second post after you realised that I called you out on the first post.

Anyway, your useless hateful cowardly self should stop wailing over the Yorubas unwarranted. No be Yoruba do you!
you are a low self esteemed fool who clutches at straw for survival.

Lastly you guys should not be cowards, nor be Bini do you. Attack whoever you wish to attack with your full chest and your tribe

1 Like

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 1:06pm On Jan 09
Evboesi:
you are a low self esteemed fool who clutches at straw for survival.

Lastly you guys should not be cowards, nor be Bini do you. Attack whoever you wish to attack with your full chest and your tribe

Usenokpevbo and Roger3D's, Okada691 in your stupid bid to disguise to say gibberish without facts unwarranted about the Yoruba, you ended up even trashing the Bini while forgetting the fact that you were disguising as Bini 😅

Stop attacking the Yoruba unwarranted. No be Yoruba asked you to be cannibal producing fake drinks! Get your coward stupid lame self off my mention.
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Evboesi: 1:10pm On Jan 09
DOptical:

Usenokpevbo and Roger3D's, Okada691, Igbo cannibal, in your bid to disguise to say gibberish without facts unwarranted about the Yoruba, you ended up even trashing the Bini while forgetting the fact that you were disguising as Bini 😅

No be Yoruba asked you to be cannibal! Get your coward lame self off my mention.
I am telling you it is more than that. Since you have decided to be foolish.

You disguised as Bini to attack another tribe as the cowards that you are. You were having erection as Bini was been bashed , but when the truth came out, your phallus shrank and you became angry that the truth came out coward

1 Like

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 9:31am On Jan 10
DOptical:
On Oduduwa, he's esoteric and there's deep meaning in his name. This same Oduduwa which has got one useless fool without brain to be wailing unwarranted isn't even the first king of Ife 😅

Obatala was actually the first king of Ife before Oduduwa reign. These are humans who ruled Ife and also have esoteric meaning. In fact, IFA stated that Obatala founded (IFE) before Oduduwa came to complete the creation 💤💤. Obatala means "king of light" while Oduduwa means "God's black matter/earth formation". People with brain know that light and matter are what create the world. Since IFA which stated all that was used emphatically by the Yorubas, it also appoints the kings for them. So IFA was asked to choose a king to rule IFE, IFA chose Obatala among the beings in Ife to become the king of Ife and that was how Obatala became the king of Ife. Later on, it also chose Oduduwa as the king to rule after Obatala and that was how Oduduwa became the king after Obatala. Hence, just as IFA is accurate in its description of the world, it's also accurate in choosing the kings to rule IFE. IFA is a Yoruba religion which is more than 10000 years old!

So Oduduwa reigned in Ife. His great grand child, Oranmiyan was sent to Bini as requested by the Bini. He was the first Oba of Bini who civilized Bini.

Better still, let me add that it was Obatala and his descendants who were ruling IFE until Oduduwa of Oke Ora was also chosen by IFA to rule.

So just as IFA stated that both Obatala and Oduduwa (both are actually one entity💤💤) founded IFE through light and matter in the esoteric sense since Obatala represents light while Oduduwa represents God's black matter/earth soil formation, from which human was also created (first man was a black man too), this also means the same in the reality sense of it because Obatala and his descendants ruled in IFE as the intellectual enlightenment, visual and creative arts of IFE while Oduduwa ruled as the creative stability art of IFE. It was during Oduduwa reign that the intellectual enlightenment, visual and creative arts of Obatala became much stable and structuralised, even as creative & visual arts became much prominent of Oduduwa's reign. Basically, Obatala and Oduduwa reigned as kings in IFE, even as they're also Orishas. IFA is indeed deep!
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Evboesi: 6:36pm On Jan 10
DOptical:

Better still, let me add that it was Obatala and his descendants who were ruling IFE until Oduduwa of Oke Ora was also chosen by IFA to rule.

So just as IFA stated that both Obatala and Oduduwa (both are actually one entity💤💤) founded IFE through light and matter in the esoteric sense since Obatala represents light while Oduduwa represents God's black matter/earth soil formation, from which human was also created (first man was a black man too), this also means the same in the reality sense of it because Obatala and his descendants ruled in IFE as the intellectual enlightenment, visual and creative arts of IFE while Oduduwa ruled as the stability art of IFE. It was during Oduduwa reign that the intellectual enlightenment, visual and creative arts of Obatala became much stable and structuralised, even as creative & visual arts became much prominent of Oduduwa's reign. Basically, Obatala and Oduduwa reigned as kings in IFE, even as they're also Orishas. IFA is indeed deep!
Oduduwa and Oranmiyan are myth. Never happened. Never became a realistic occurrence. The Story was crafted to give you guys false unity. Oduduwa is a goddess, not a male deity

1 Like

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 7:13pm On Jan 10
Evboesi:
Oduduwa and Oranmiyan are myth. Never happened. Never became a realistic occurrence. The Story was crafted to give you guys false unity. Oduduwa is a goddess, not a male deity

Frustrated Igbo cannibal dolt still crying as usual over what's not his business, even when the thread was about fake drinks to begin with.

Even the faraway Benin republic know who Oduduwa is.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Evboesi: 7:38pm On Jan 10
DOptical:

Frustrated Igbo cannibal dolt still crying as usual over what's not his business, even when the thread was about fake drinks to begin with.

Even the faraway Benin republic know who Oduduwa is.
They know her as the goddess that she is, she is a goddess that metamorphosed into a man in the hands of quack Yoruba historians, Oduduwa never lived. Never for once existed. A false mythical tale that was meant to give you guys false unity. She was a goddess in the 19th century that metamorphosed in the hands of quack Yoruba historians

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 7:53pm On Jan 10
Evboesi:
They know her as the goddess that she is, she is a goddess that metamorphosed into a man in the hands of quack Yoruba historians, Oduduwa never lived. Never for once existed. A false mythical tale that was meant to give you guys false unity. She was a goddess in the 19th century that metamorphosed in the hands of quack Yoruba historians

Oduduwa as Orisha is of no sex. He's neither male nor female. Sink that into your useless Igbo cannibal skull crying over Yoruba which is not your business to begin with. Oduduwa and Obatala are one entity without sex who created the earth. Just like Ela/Jewesun, the only begotten child of Olodumare has no sex either.

As I said, even the faraway Benin republic know who Oduduwa the king is.
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Evboesi: 8:08pm On Jan 10
DOptical:

Oduduwa Orisha is of no sex. He's neither male nor female. Sink that into your useless Igbo cannibal skull crying over Yoruba which is not your business to begin with. Oduduwa and Obatala are one entity without sex who created the earth. Just like Ela/Jewesun, the only begotten child of Olodumare has no sex either.

As I said, even the faraway Benin republic know who Oduduwa the king is.
Oduduwa is a goddess. There is no oduduwa the king, never lived, never Existed. Oduduwa and Oranmiyan are myth. There is no greater truth than what i just told you.

Source : vocabulary of the Yoruba language by Samuel ajayi crowther. He was born in Osogun present day Oyo state. He was a part of the Egba tribe of the Yoruba. He was born in 1809 and died in 1891. After his death, Oduduwa metamorphosed into a man in the hands of dubious Yoruba historians

1 Like

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 8:14pm On Jan 10
Evboesi:
Oduduwa is a goddess. There is no oduduwa the king, never lived, never Existed. Oduduwa and Oranmiyan are myth. There is no greater truth than what i just told you.

Source : vocabulary of the Yoruba language by Samuel ajayi crowther. He was born in Osogun present day Oyo state. He was a part of the Egba tribe of the Yoruba. He was born in 1809 and died in 1891. After his death, Oduduwa metamorphosed into a man in the hands of dubious Yoruba historians

Oduduwa as an Orisha has no sex. He can be referred to as a god or goddess. He's simply called Orisha in Yoruba. Sink that into your Igbo cannibal skull who keeps crying over the Yoruba which is no business of yours.

As Oduduwa the king, even faraway Benin republic know who Oduduwa and Oranmiyan are.
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by Evboesi: 8:45pm On Jan 10
DOptical:

Oduduwa as an Orisha has no sex. He can be referred to as a god or goddess. He's simply called Orisha in Yoruba. Sink that into your Igbo cannibal skull who keeps crying over the Yoruba which is no business of yours.

As Oduduwa the king, even faraway Benin republic know who Oduduwa and Oranmiyan are.
Oduduwa the king that Ajayi crowther in his 82 years of existence never wrote about. Not even for once. I see and sense fraud

1 Like

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 9:45pm On Jan 10
Evboesi:
Oduduwa the king that Ajayi crowther in his 82 years of existence never wrote about. Not even for once. I see and sense fraud

Oduduwa is an Orisha and also a king which are both symbolically interwoven since IFA who states that Oduduwa with Obatala as one entity was what formed the earth is also the same IFA which chose Oduduwa of Oke Ora to also become a king of IFE after Obatala and his descendants thus the esoteric symbolism of it all.

As for Samuel ajayi Crowther, he has an ancestry of Alaafin of Oyo which is Oranmiyan ancestry as a matter of fact. Ajayi Crowther has Alaafin kingship ancestry which he's always acknowledged. Something you should sink into your Igbo cannibal skull who keep crying over the Yoruba which is no business of your stupid self to begin with. Anyways, Ajayi Crowther was astonished at how Yoruba language has similar meaning as the old Hebrew language despite that fact that the Yoruba didn't trade with the Hebrew thus he felt there could be link with the Hebrew in a way. As for me, I just feel Yoruba language is a very old language, even as IFA is accurate in its depiction of what created the earth (Ife) and the fact that the first man was a black man.
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 6:14pm On Jan 17
So more than 50 traditional Kings of Obatala's descendants have been ruling before Oduduwa of Oke Ora was also chosen by IFA to rule! That's quite long.

Btw, Herodotus, the Greek historian wrote about Ife in the BC!
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by aljharem(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17
DOptical:
So it was the 55th traditional King of Obatala's descendants ruling before Oduduwa of Oke Ora was also chosen by IFA to rule! That's been long.

Btw, Herodotus, the Greek historian wrote about Ife in the BC!

This idiot you are arguing with is an Igbo person
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by NaijirianKing: 6:30pm On Jan 17
The man who lead Nigeria's first coup is also from there.

But we all know what people call it, and rightfully so. We all know what you people are, stop trying to play games. All you people are Ibo.

We do not claim you people for Edo. There's no room for Ibo land grabbing in Edo. Please continue to play with your brothers on that side of the Niger, our team done full.

From fake products to fake identity. Edo is for Edo.

Konquest:

Jim Ovia should not be listed among those names because he is NOT Ibo. He is an indigene of Agbor in Ika South LGA of Delta State and he is Ika. The name Ovia is an Edoid name meaning "God of iron." The Agbor people have strong ancestral ties with the Edos even though they are part of ANIOMA.

"STOP PROMOTING IGBO CULTURE, SAYS DEIN OF AGBOR"
May 12, 2018

=>https://www.ikaweekly.com/stop-promoting-igbo-culture-says-dein-of-agbor/

=>https://www.nairaland.com/4507273/stop-promoting-igbo-culture-says/8#127830195

=>https://www.ikaweekly.com/agbor-people-igbo-people-poles-apart/

=>https://www.nairaland.com/458875/delta-igbo-bendel-igbo-what/66

Tony Elumelu is also from Delta North and his biological mother is from Onicha Ugbo in Aniocha North LGA, which is the same local government where you'll find the 6 Olukumi towns such as Ugbodu and Eko Efun (otherwise called Ukwunzu) consisting of people whose ancestors came from Yorubaland via Benin and Esanland several centuries back.

"Yoruba community in the heart of Igbo-speaking Delta produces own Bible, dictionary" by Alphonsus Agborh July 24, 2022

=>https://tribuneonlineng.com/yoruba-community-in-the-heart-of-igbo-speaking-delta-produces-own-bible-dictionary/

Check the map of Delta State below:

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 1:14am On Jan 18
aljharem:

This idiot you are arguing with is an Igbo person

I know he's one because he always ends up unmasking his disguise with baseless gibberish.

Anyways, to put the record straight, Bini owes its civilization to Oranmiyan of Ife and Oyo. Aside the civilization which Oranmiyan brought to Bini, his arrival also enabled the little semblance of kingdom snowball (bigness) for Bini. First, Oranmiyan didn't come alone to Bini but came with several chiefs & entourages when he arrived Bini. These chiefs and entourages remained in Bini after he left. Secondly, Just like how the Yoruba always did in Ife, some of these said Yoruba chiefs & entourages went out to establish new places yet to be inhabited. That was how Esan, Etsako were founded for example. Esan & Etsako's king titles are Yoruba as a matter of fact (Agba and Oba Agbede respectively). Esan means "it's good" while Etsako means "go free, go away or Freedom". The languages are intermix of Yoruba and Bini. The fact is Oranmiyan's arrival in Bini helped Bini with the little semblance of kingdom snowball to begin with, coupled with the civilization which he brought to Bini. Bini was even in no existence at the time when Herodotus wrote about the five ancient cities in Africa while he was touring Africa in the BC. I have always felt Ife was an ancient place because of the language and also the things which IFA states about IFE and I was right after all.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by christistruth01: 1:53pm On Jan 20
Evboesi:
dont be a fool, there is nothing like Obagodo, Ife cannot even be credited to have found modakeke let alone Benin. This your pseudo history with an aim to harvest a cultural identity is overstretching it. There are enough loopholes in the story of oranmiyan to debunk it let alone adding Obagodo to it. It is like you guys are taking advantage of the fact that Benin is a minority to publish these useless unrelatable history.

But that Benin founded Lagos is not even under contest and there are historical scholarships to buttress these points. From Ryder to Bradbury to several Others scholars even some of Yoruba origin. I do not think they are drunk

Awori Founded Lagos

There were already Yorubas in Lagos in the 9th Century before Oduduwa was born and they built the 160km Eredo UNESCO world heritage site covering both Lagos and Ogun State

Was Oba Erediauwa of Benin lying when he said Obagodo of Ife founded Benin and was the first Ogiso
Obagodo was also called Ogiso Igodo

Obagodo was Ife Yoruba for Oba Igodo
Benin was first named Igodomigodo after him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7lEgZTKCVI&pp=ygUQSWphdyBpZ29kb21pZ29kbw%3D%3D

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by DOptical: 10:18pm On Jan 20
christistruth01:

Awori Founded Lagos

There were already Yorubas in Lagos in the 9th Century before Oduduwa was born and they built the 160km Eredo UNESCO world heritage site covering both Lagos and Ogun State

Was Oba Erediauwa of Benin lying when he said Obagodo of Ife founded Benin and was the first Ogiso
Obagodo was also called Ogiso Igodo

Obagodo was Ife Yoruba for Oba Igodo
Benin was first named Igodomigodo after him

Everyone knows it was the Awori who founded Lagos (Eko) na. I always laugh when some said it was "Abu ago" which translated into Eko. Lol. How's "Abu ago" relative to the word "Eko"? Lmao. Some don't even know the meaning of "Abu ago" to begin with because if they knew, they would know it's a word relative to a building structure, for example, "ago olopa" means a police station. While some Bini speak Yoruba words due to Oba of Bini and the fact that several Yoruba chiefs and entourages were left in Bini after Oranmiyan left Bini, even as some of these Yoruba chiefs and entourages also established new places however, the Bini need to understand the Yoruba words these folks speak. And no, "abu ago" isn't relative to "Eko" either in spelling, pronunciation or meaning. Eko or Ereko which is Yoruba word simply means "swampy Forest". It was founded by Olofin Ogunfunmire of the Awori.

Meanwhile, Oba of Bini traveled to Lagos for the first time when the Oritsekiri traveled to Lagos. It was the Oritsekiri who brought him along. Speaking of the Oritsekiri, there's not even a tiny bit of Bini in Oritsekiri language compared to Esan, Etsako etc who speak a mix of Yoruba and Bini. The Oritsekiri are Ilaje and Ijebu who speak concentrated Ijebu/Ilaje. They're Ijebu and Ilaje folks. Some entourages of Oranmiyan also stayed back there when Oranmiyan was returning back to Ife from Bini. Some Oranmiyan's entourages also established Olukunmi. As for the king of Oritsekiri, he's a Yoruba man from Bini's Oba quarters. He was cast off from of Bini's Oba quarters however the Ijebu/Ilaje folks in that axis took him in and accepted him while making him a King since he's Oranmiyan's lineage. His name was Olu Ginuwa, a concentrated Yoruba name at that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by christistruth01: 10:28am On Jan 23
Evboesi:
we have discussed this over and again on the culture section. The story of Oranmiyan is a tale by moonlight. It is mythical. No one goes to a place they don’t know to invite someone to come and rule them. It is tales of Miletus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7lEgZTKCVI?si=rY48bCTAieeCKhkn
Re: Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. by christistruth01: 10:29am On Jan 23
Christistruth00:

Go and Check oba of benin praise names

He is the Son of Oduduwa of Ile ife

If Ooni of Ife turns up in benin and Claims the Throne and Kingdom of benin he too is also right

Ok, Let us look at the praise names of oba of benin

One of it is
Abieyuwa N'Ovbi Odua N'uhe
The son of the wealthy Odua of Uhe(Ife).
(Odua of Ife is the same as oduduwa of Ife)

Another of oba of benin's praise names is

Ovbi' Adimila
The son of Adimila
oduduwa was also known as Olofin Adimula
Which was his Title

Notice there is no mention at all of any Ekhalerderhan of Igodomigodo or izoduwa a whole Crown Prince of benin that got lost and the renowned Accomplished benin Palace praise singers are not at all interested in his case
It can only be a lie

They did not mention and neither are they looking for the lost Ekhalerderhan .

izoduwa too is not happening anywhere in oba of benin's praise names but they called Oduduwa , the great Odua of Ife his Father

So with their own mouths they themselves have already given the evidence that fully demolished and destroyed their case which had no legs to stand on in the first place and have confirmed with your own Mouth that the oba of benin was indeed oduduwa's Son
There is nothing left to drag because it is settled

Ekhalerderhan of Igodomigodo that got lost is none of the oba of benin's highly accomplished praise singers business , nobody send am and they are not interested in finding him either

As far as they are Concerned oba of benin is the Son of Oduduwa the Olofin Adimula and Ruler of Ile Ife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7lEgZTKCVI?si=rY48bCTAieeCKhkn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari: Osinbajo Demonstrates Remarkable Intellectual, Mental Energy / Sanwo-Olu Approves 10 Hectares For Workers’ Housing Scheme / Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.