Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke (5273 Views)

How To Know If You Are Having Kidney Or Liver Pain / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / Alpha Meta Cures Asthma, Attention Deficit And Stroke Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by OldNairalander(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05
I normally stick to doctors advice when I attend events.
During Xmas season,, I had a lot of appearances to many invited events.
I attended 7 events on 31st Dec alone.

I felt like ignoring my doctor's advice for the one week alone. Flexing costly foreign drinks offered in all the events.

As I'm typing now, I have a
3days appointment with my doctor for ignoring his advice for just one week.

Now imagine celebrities appearing on major shows almost on a weekly basis year on year with exposure to different drinks and cocktails.

Note: I didn't disclose my medical history for sake of privacy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by princemillla(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05
My brother all is well with you

4 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by 1TrippleCee: 9:14pm On Jan 05
princemillla:

grin
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by illicit(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05
And then most of the drinks are fake

Toxic

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by delpee(f): 9:17pm On Jan 05
Probably sipping fake drinks for 7 days.

Pele. It shall be well with you.

11 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by OldNairalander(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05
Lol! It's not as if I'm bed ridden bro, it's just that I'm a health conscious individual.
I spend heavily on medical diagnosis and check up cos of my family medical history .
Most Nigerians are walking dead, they only remember hospital when disease strikes

princemillla:

12 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by bottlewater1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05
Infact that's the worry o

You no get money you get problem now you get money problem still dey say hi

This celebs run into things that reduce their life span in the name of fun

7 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by princemillla(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05
OldNairalander:
Lol! It's not as if I'm bed ridden bro, it's just that I'm a health conscious individual.
I spend heavily on medical diagnosis and check up cos of my family medical history .
Most Nigerians are walking dead, they only remember hospital when disease strikes

You are right. I love the fact u r taking your health a top priority. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by decatalyst(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05
Health is wealth o.

Neglecting your health to chase money or "enjoy" with drinks that is not contributing positively to your health is suicidal.

The toppings on it is the stress and consistency in ignoring advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by Walai(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05
Bro link me up with any helpful contact.
I deal with any type of hustle.
I can see you be senior hustler from your moniker

OldNairalander:
I normally stick to doctors advice when I attend events.
During Xmas season,, I had a lot of appearances to many invited events.
I attended 7 events on 31st Dec alone.

I felt like ignoring my doctor's advice for the one week alone. Flexing costly foreign drinks offered in all the events.

As I'm typing now, I have a
3days appointment with my doctor for ignoring his advice for just one week.

Now imagine celebrities appearing on major shows almost on a weekly basis year on year with exposure to different drinks and cocktails.

Note: I didn't disclose my medical history for sake of privacy
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by NFBI: 1:07am On Jan 06
I will comment later
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by online4business: 2:21am On Jan 06
Invest time In reeducated yourself.

All the so-called good things like alcohol and smoking are deathtrap.

I have been spending time in the agriculture section since I now grow my own food here in Uganda.

Because people what to use oyigbo fertilizer that causes cancer and other horrible side effects.

People still advocate using glyphosphate as weed killer.

Something develop by an evil corporation most Santos I fear who no fear Monsanto.

There's so little truth In the popular culture.

Instead of spending time with your doctor spend that time reading from experts.

Here's why.

Most doctors get kickbacks if they recommend a drug to you....

This is fallacy you'd say and you're dead wrong... It's the reality period.

It's even worst in the us of a drug companies own most doctors and hospitals.

Research data are manipulated by drug companies and nobody can call them... After all they spend heavily to lobby Congress(na America I dey talk about ooo)

Prizer paid how much to zamfara and India year ago for experimenting their drug here in Africa.

Vioxx killed more americas than the vitenam war (the most advertise drug in the history of us of a)

Anybody go jail... No.

Use your Duncan mighty ooo akonuche ya gara zero.

CONTROL=RESPONSIBILITY.

3 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by Chicagograduate(m): 3:16am On Jan 06
bottlewater1:
Infact that's the worry o

You no get money you get problem now you get money problem still dey say hi

This celebs run into things that reduce their life span in the name of fun
Na awoof dey run Belle pass.
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by ekelebeXstunner: 5:03am On Jan 06
Okay. Noted.
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by oz4real83(m): 5:23am On Jan 06
Must you eat or drink when you attend an occasion? Is it a crime to drink just water or juice, even when others are drinking expensive wines and others drinks? We have heard how Victoria Beckham only requests for coconut water when she attends events because that is what her health needs, that is why she remains skinny shocked. Our problem here in Nigeria is that we feel we MUST EAT AND DRINK at EVERY EVENT, no matter the number of events, war may even happen if food and drinks don't get to some people cheesy grin shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by Rexymania(m): 6:21am On Jan 06
That's where self control comes in

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by Yankee101: 6:34am On Jan 06
It’s mostly the drinks and the drugs killing the kidneys

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by yommen: 6:39am On Jan 06
illicit:
And then most of the drinks are fake

Toxic

Not necessarily fake. Alcohol, smoking, fried things are not so good for people with health conditions. So they are meant to be avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by illicit(m): 6:47am On Jan 06
yommen:

Not necessarily fake. Alcohol, smoking, fried things are not so good for people with health conditions. So they are meant to be avoided.

Yeah sure

It's worse when it's not even alcohol or not just alcohol at least you know what original bottle of alcohol contains...
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by AfahaAbia(m): 7:12am On Jan 06
We have so many fake drinks in circulation that's why? I know alot of foreign guys in Togo, Gambia and Congo. These guys drink and party like mad but they have never had any health challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by Blazebond(m): 8:27am On Jan 06
You have a family medical history that's why you have enslaved yourself in the medical Kingdom,you are free to drink water all your life or eat only fruits all your life Mr man and that is okay as long as it's your choice,allow people to live life and not be scared of life,many of una too dey take life serious,na fake drinks when full Nigeria dey account for most of the health issues in naija,who go die go die,life is to live and enjoy,not to be miserable and scared as most people are doing these days. See your mouth like "I have booked an appointment with my doctor"
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by virginchaser(m): 8:34am On Jan 06
Our regulatory bodies should up their games.
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by LillyandDaisy: 10:12am On Jan 06
Last last you go still die…
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by Teejaney88(m): 10:20am On Jan 06
Sure! Most of the the health issues we're battling are LIFESTYLE related...

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by Natbrowny: 11:10am On Jan 06
Teejaney88:
Sure! Most of the the health issues we're battling are LIFESTYLE related...

Damn straight. Celebrities drink more non-water than WATER. I knw one that goes hours (close to 24hours without drinking up to 1 litre of water. Na soso beer and mixed vodka.

And its mostly 4 show offs.

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by aribisala0(m): 11:19am On Jan 06
Fake Aba made products drinks and Medicines especially Ibo made

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by motymop: 11:22am On Jan 06
AfahaAbia:
We have so many fake drinks in circulation that's why? I know alot of foreign guys in Togo, Gambia and Congo. These guys drink and party like mad but they have never had any health challenges like here in Nigeria.

So in Ghana and Togo no fake drink

Fake or not drinking too much alcohol will ruin you if not now but in the future

There is nothing bad if you drink it twice in a month but drinking it every day or involving in binge drinking will eventually ruin you
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by RoxyBrownAutos: 11:35am On Jan 06
Is it by force to consume everything that is offered to you in any occasion.
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by tellwisdom: 12:08pm On Jan 06
You are foolish… who told you drink is the cause of their kidney problems?? And who told you the yeye brities you adore are sensible?
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by BreconHills(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06
oz4real83:
Must you eat or drink when you attend an occasion? Is it a crime to drink just water or juice, even when others are drinking expensive wines and others drinks? We have heard how Victoria Beckham only requests for coconut water when she attends events because that is what her health needs, that is why she remains skinny shocked. Our problem here in Nigeria is that we feel we MUST EAT AND DRINK at EVERY EVENT, no matter the number of events, war may even happen if food and drinks don't get to some people cheesy grin shocked

I do not think that OP is getting inebriated and drunk at those events. What he is saying and the point must not be lost is that alcohol taken in concentrated bursts can be injurious to the body's processes. He is not asking for advice. And from his comment he is not going to do this again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Young Woman After A Failed Butt-enlargement Injection (graphic Photos) / UCH Doctors Suspend Strike For A Month / World Cancer Day: Lagos To Test 210,000 Women For Cervical Cancer Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.