Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke (5279 Views)

How To Know If You Are Having Kidney Or Liver Pain / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / Alpha Meta Cures Asthma, Attention Deficit And Stroke Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:48pm On Jan 06
OldNairalander:
I normally stick to doctors advice when I attend events.
During Xmas season,, I had a lot of appearances to many invited events.
I attended 7 events on 31st Dec alone.

I felt like ignoring my doctor's advice for the one week alone. Flexing costly foreign drinks offered in all the events.

As I'm typing now, I have a
3days appointment with my doctor for ignoring his advice for just one week.

Now imagine celebrities appearing on major shows almost on a weekly basis year on year with exposure to different drinks and cocktails.

Note: I didn't disclose my medical history for sake of privacy
MY FRIEND MODERATION IS THE CAUSION IN LIFE.
ALL THOSE LUXURY ALCOHOL BRANDS ARE TAKEN IN SMALL SHORTS AND NOT TO BE GULPED LIKE WATER.
LOTS OF WATER IS THE BEST AT EVENTS. wink
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:51pm On Jan 06
OldNairalander:

I felt like ignoring my doctor's advice for the one week alone. Flexing costly foreign drinks offered in all the events.

Now imagine celebrities appearing on major shows almost on a weekly basis year on year with exposure to different drinks and cocktails.

MY FRIEND MODERATION IS THE CAUSION IN LIFE. DONT BE CARRIED AWAY BY THE FRENZY YOU SEE ON TODAYS MUZIK VIDEOS WITH HEAVY BOOZE AND SMOKING.
ALL THOSE LUXURY ALCOHOL BRANDS ARE TAKEN IN SMALL SHORTS AND NOT TO BE GULPED LIKE WATER.
LOTS OF WATER IS THE BEST AT EVENTS. wink
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by anslemarinze52(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06
OldNairalander:

Wao so these are the causes without me fully knowing?.

Bro why don't you add me to a group of yur friends. I sell car, a friend of yours might find my car cool to purchase.
I'll be glad to hear back
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by oxygenator: 3:19pm On Jan 06
OldNairalander:

How can celebrities or big men hide their problems and expect early solution?

Many celebrities crying out for help have always kept their health problems secrete.

Meanwhile anyone suffering from difficult to treat diseases should investigate the benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot.
HBOT is a game changer in difficult to treat diseases. The earlier you start the better.
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by bendit001: 5:07pm On Jan 07
I am amazed by Dr Timothy herbal products. I Have had Genital herpes for over 8 years with frequent outbreaks sometimes average 2-3 times per month. Before one breakout could end, the next would begin nothing has helped me. I came online in search for a possible way to see how i can fight this virus so i found Dr Timothy here online after seeing a lot of testimonies of how he cured people from herpes and other diseases with natural herbs so i decided to give it a try, I only took his herbal product for good two weeks and i was completely cured. I recommend Dr Timothy remedy to anyone suffering from herpes that wants to be completely cured too should contact website https://5dc41d5b6d60d.site123.me or email goodhealthherbalfoundation1@gmail.com for quick response.
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Are Having Kidney Problems And Stroke by Tendd: 6:43pm On Jan 07
Seriously,l don't get surprised when l hear that a celebrity is severely sick or died.Most of them look overweight or obese anyway.You must not eat much and drink alcohol at all parties.Self -discipline is an act to learn and master.Fake or no fake, alcohol becomes a health hazard when taken daily on high quantity.l think however that heart attack is the main cause of deaths and kills not only celebrities but average Nigerians aswell.l wish our famous Nigerians will use their platforms to inform the people of the need for healthy diet and consistent physical training.Walking rather than sitting on cars should be encouraged.Nigerians should take pride in doing long
distance running and make it an obligation to run at least one marathon race in their life time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Narv-p The New Immune Booster, By Dr. Aladdin's / Egg Donors In Nigeria? / World Cancer Day: Lagos To Test 210,000 Women For Cervical Cancer Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.