Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March (18933 Views)

Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by PoliteActivist: 11:53am On Jan 06
sukkot:
πŸ‘€ Dey play

Here's Fury AFTER having just been knocked down!
Aren't you guys ever just a little bit suspicious?

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by sukkot: 11:54am On Jan 06
waveman2:
I actually agreed with you.

yah and it’s true. I think Ngannou is believing his own hype. He will get killed by Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by sukkot: 11:57am On Jan 06
PoliteActivist:

Here's Fury AFTER having just been knocked down!
Aren't you guys ever just a little bit suspicious?
bro leave that Colorado alone πŸ‘€
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Xammie001(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06
they need money and saudi is offering it

Quelme:
Joshua no go see draw for this one.

This is a fight of two Africans, why didn't the promoters deem it fit to move the fight down to Africa?

Why that head slamming country of all places.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by sukkot: 12:21pm On Jan 06
Ibile77:
Saudi Arabia is raking millions of Dollars off the world. Can't Nigeria look in this direction? At least, staging some fights here will bring succour to our ailing economy.
you must be crazy. So that agberos will rob the oyinbos that come ? Or street beggars will make their lives miserable ? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘€
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by jaxxy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06
Truth234:

Ngannou will never do anything to AJ in a boxing glove. It's heavier than UFC and AJ Chin is 1000 % better than Ngannou's. Boxers hit way harder and they will intentionally picked even heavier gloves knowing Ngannou will struggle, it almost cause fight between Mayweather and McGregor before their fights.

Ngannou will need years to be able to go 10 rounds with AJ, someone that breath through the mouth.

It is not a sanctioned fight for a reason. It only for the money and entertainment.

All of a sudden Aj is now invulnerable after betting otto wallin?

We forget how bleeped up he got by fat Mexican boy Ruiz and how it took him years to recover from the trauma so quickly.

Well I can confidently tell u Aj is invulnerable and his weakness still remain.. yes he has improved and worked on some of his deficiencies but underestimating anybody will be his greatest undoing and will only take him back to zero where Ruiz sent him.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Ahigbo1: 12:31pm On Jan 06
That Cameroon dude is hot o. Well, good luck to AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Truth234(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06
jaxxy:

All of a sudden Aj is now invulnerable after betting otto wallin?

We forget how bleeped up he got by fat Mexican boy Ruiz and how it took him years to recover from the trauma so quickly.

Well I can confidently tell u Aj is invulnerable and his weakness still remain.. yes he has improved and worked on some of his deficiencies but underestimating anybody will be his greatest undoing and will only take him back to zero where Ruiz sent him.

Lol... it's heavyweight boxing everyone is vulnerable but not in an unsanctioned fight. It takes a lot to be a two-time heavyweight champion, Ngannou won't beat AJ in his second boxing fight. Andy Ruiz started boxing when he was 8 years old while AJ started when he was considered too old at age 18 but he has been the biggest name of the heavyweight division for the past 10 years.

Ngannou almost lost to Ciryl Gane because he was a better boxer. Meanwile, Ciryl Gane will not survive any reasonable heavyweight boxer. AJ will expose Ngannou.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by kayusely70(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06
Joshua should take the bout serious this time around!
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by jaxxy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06
Truth234:

Lol... it's heavyweight boxing everyone is vulnerable but not in an unsanctioned fight. It takes a lot to be a two-time heavyweight champion, Ngannou won't beat AJ in his second boxing fight. Andy Ruiz started boxing when he was 8 years old while AJ started when he was considered too old at age 18 but he has been the biggest name of the heavyweight division for the 10 past years.

Ngannou almost lost to Ciryl Gane because he was a better boxer. Meanwile, Ciryl Gane will not survive any reasonable heavyweight boxer. AJ will expose Ngannou.

Do u know who's training Ngannou now? Mike Tyson.

Aj 1st convincing win since Ruiz saga was just the otto wallin fight. He has improved but still being tested.

Ngannou isn't otto wallin who will fold after few body shots but trust me if Aj gets hit by any good boxer he's already shaking.

Otto wallin just couldn't hit him hard and that kept the balance in his favour.

Aj will only win if he avoids getting hit or rattled by combo of punches.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Truth234(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06
jaxxy:

Do u know who's training Ngannou now? Mike Tyson.

Aj 1st convincing win since Ruiz saga was just the otto wallin fight. He has improved but still being tested.

Ngannou isn't otto wallin who will fold after few body shots but trust me if Aj gets hit by any good boxer he's already shaking.

Otto wallin just couldn't hit him hard and that kept the balance in his favour.

Stop please. Is Mike Tyson going to fight for him? like Mike Tyson himself said everyone has a game plan until they are hit in the first round. Ngannou will never do anything to the only two-time heavyweight champion of the world in his second boxing fight ever. He will need a lot of fights to build his muscle memories and learn a lot of things.

Someone who still breathes through the mouth. Outside an extremely skilled and well-trained boxer who started in their childhood like Andy Ruiz, Usyk and Tyson Fury, no one can beat Anthony Joshua.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by warrifinest1985: 1:11pm On Jan 06
fergie001:

SkySports
RIP to anthony joshua in advance because francis will kill joshua in the ring

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by AdetolaTemi: 1:24pm On Jan 06
Oh I am really excited to see this one and to be honest I really hope Francis will do his best there, it's a massive chance for him. Also, really bet in 2024 we will see some new Nigerian athletes in world-class tornaments!
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06
Quelme:

This is a fight of two Africans, why didn't the promoters deem it fit to move the fight down to Africa?

cho cho cho if they bring it to Nigeria or Cameroon can you afford to pay 200k to 400k as ticket
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Rexymania(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06
Too big for JOSHUA. Dead on arrival my boy
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by wealthpreach(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06
ProudNigerian01:

Biblical scriptures saying that Jesus loves you or that fornication is a sin? I will give you for both:

John.13.34 - A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

Eph.5.3 - But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints;

No sire, that is a translation that uses the words you want. Let's go to the aramaic version. Download sword Bible... It says "sexual immorality"

All you so called believer find a way to sneak fornication in, like that is what matters. Unforgiveness? Constant lies you tell everyday? Covetousness? Stealing peoples joy, source of happiness and lots you do everyday.

In accordance with the aramaic scripts, fornication was never listed a sin against God, it's an act that could mar your destiny if you don't control yourself, but it is never a sin against Got.

I don't want to give you verses that seem like fornication is even supported lol.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Damian911: 1:49pm On Jan 06
humberjade:

Prepare to become impotent then πŸ˜‰
While you cuckold him wink
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by femi4: 1:50pm On Jan 06
Quelme:

It's a win win for Africa

How many Africans can afford N500k to go n watch a boxing match. Sport bizs all about making money
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by waveman2: 1:57pm On Jan 06
I actually don't know about getting killed but I know AJ power and skill will give him the advantage.You know AJ now moves very quickly this days,it going to be a KO.

sukkot:
yah and it’s true. I think Ngannou is believing his own hype. He will get killed by Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by jaxxy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06
Truth234:

Stop please. Is Mike Tyson going to fight for him? like Mike Tyson himself said everyone has a game plan until they are hit in the first round. Ngannou will never do anything to the only two-time heavyweight champion of the world in his second boxing fight ever. He will need a lot of fights to build his muscle memories and learn a lot of things.

Someone who still breathes through the mouth. Outside an extremely skilled and well-trained boxer who started in their childhood like Andy Ruiz, Usyk and Tyson Fury, no one can beat Anthony Joshua.

I'm telling u about a real danger u are here talking about 2 time champion like that doesn't mean he was beaten black and blue 2ce and still yet to reclaim his belt?

The overhype is the problem here and hype doesn't win matches. Tyson nearly lost and he's the current title holder talkless if Aj a former champion.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by MadeMan01(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06
Quelme:

Because African sentiment doesn't pay bills. Objevtive fans earning living wages pay to watch fights not people earning N30,000 per month and still owed
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by greggng: 2:30pm On Jan 06
Why is Joshua afraid of fury and wilder?
Francis will destroy his career ..
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by aywagze(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06
this man looks like someone that will "liquefy" AJ ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by humberjade: 2:39pm On Jan 06
Damian911:
While you cuckold him wink

Nah, I don't do married women wink

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Truth234(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06
jaxxy:

I'm telling u about a real danger u are here talking about 2 time champion like that doesn't mean he was beaten black and blue 2ce and still yet to reclaim his belt?

The overhype is the problem here and hype doesn't win matches. Tyson nearly lost and he's the current title holder talkless if Aj a former champion.

There is no danger. You have no understanding of boxing. Why is the fight not sanctioned despite Ngannou being ranked? Why is the fight 10 rounds instead of 12? Ngannou is all hype.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by zebszebs: 2:49pm On Jan 06
Quelme:

Can you afford the tickets?

Or do you have any of our African despots ready to bankroll the entire thing like Mobutu Sese Seko did for the Ali versus Foreman (Rumble in the Jungle) fight in 1974?

Africans are poor, no one is hosting anything here.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by zebszebs: 2:53pm On Jan 06
fuck419:
I don't expect AJ to take up this fight. He should work more on possibly regaining his belts before retirement.

This Francis N is not a boxer but an iron looking for who to destroy his career.

He won against Tyson Fury but they had to retain those belts with Fury because it would be a shock and bring the Boxing Championship to a mockery.

AJ run oooo.

Even if he "won" the Fury fight, it was a non-title fight, so no belts were on the line.

This is how you know people who watch boxing matches through their neighbours window and on social media commentary.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by dalass(f): 2:53pm On Jan 06
Quelme:

Na dia free money dey.

Those fights dey cost crazy money. Only the Arabs get those kind of stupid wealth that dey are always hungry to dish out grin
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by jaxxy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06
Truth234:

There is no danger. You have no understanding of boxing. Why is the fight not sanctioned despite Ngannou being ranked? Why is the fight 10 rounds instead of 12? Ngannou is all hype.

This was same mistake Tyson Fury made and he found himself on the floor.

I know it's otto wallin win that is giving u unnecessary confidence and know u have rated Ruiz a top boxer for beating Aj. Who has ruiz beat after Aj? grin

This is ur reminder to watch out or learn the hard way.

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by PoliteActivist: 3:21pm On Jan 06
sukkot:
bro leave that Colorado alone πŸ‘€

*Politeness*
Just know that in certain big-money boxing events there are so many unwritten agreements. I can assure you that Fury was more concerned about beating Francis too easily or it being a boring match with nothing to talk about (like a knock down) than he was worried about any possibility of Francis beating him!
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by ericmor: 3:39pm On Jan 06
chatinent:
Anthony Joshua may not stand a chance against Ngannou; that dude will use the annoyance they robbed him off during the Fury’s match to design AJ. By the way, una say una motto na no gree for anybody. Wait until person refuse to gree for your no gree.

Aj self no go gree, nobody go gree for anybody. But that guy go injure AJ o but AJ will try and use his boxing experience to chance him
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by ericmor: 3:42pm On Jan 06
jaxxy:

This was same mistake Tyson Fury made and he found himself on the floor.

I know it's otto wallin win that is giving u unnecessary confidence and know u have rated Ruiz a top boxer for beating Aj. Who has ruiz beat after Aj? grin

This is ur reminder to watch out or learn the hard way.

What of the people Ruiz beat before AJ. Ruiz is still one of the top boxers around, if you don't believe that, check the ranking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Africa Born Footballers Playing For Non-african Countries / Arsenal Completes Β£50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White / Wike Appoints Joseph Yobo As Special Assistant On Sports Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.