Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March (18896 Views)

Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Kyn4life: 9:29am On Jan 06
chatinent:
Anthony Joshua may not stand a chance. By the way, una say una motto na no gree for anybody. Wait until person refuse to gree for your no gree.

That's the bitter truth, I would have prefer him fighting Wider than the Cameroonian

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by SlavaUkraini: 9:29am On Jan 06
saintruky:

D congo go palach o abi?

That Red Toto 👄 go sweet die...

If I carry my head face that Toto she would beg me to suck her non stop...
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by sukkot: 9:31am On Jan 06
SmartyPants:

What do you mean fury is not a great boxer? He's the best of this generation.
it’s a weak era with weak boxers and fury is the weakest of them all. All he has going is his huge size advantage . Who has he beaten ? Nobody’s. He hasn’t beaten anybody. Wilder is just a knockout artist but he can’t box. So who has fury beaten ? Someone who has never boxed in his life defeated him. Is that one a boxer ?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by kaymart: 9:34am On Jan 06
Quelme:
Joshua no go see draw for this one.

This is a fight of two Africans, why didn't the promoters deem it fit to move the fight down to Africa?

Why that head slamming country of all places.
Are you going to pay for the fight?
Or is your president going to host the fight?
You don't know fights are run on money?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Truth234(m): 9:37am On Jan 06
Quelme:

This is a fight of two Africans, why didn't the promoters deem it fit to move the fight down to Africa?

Ngannou won't last 5 rounds.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by cardoctor(m): 9:37am On Jan 06
Pound for pound. Will be a tough fight.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by judedwriter(m): 9:37am On Jan 06
With what Francis did to fury's face, I doubt if AJ's face will be without bruises after this match😁

However, AJ just has a slight advantage on experience.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by kaymart: 9:38am On Jan 06
santaclaws:
99% of you thinking Ngannou will beat AJ don't know anything about boxing. I doubt you lot follow any combat sport for that matter! 😂😂😂Just because Ngannou had a knock down against Fury, you all conclude he'll beat AJ. Well, a man is never respected in his own home, so I ain't surprised.

Come March 8, AJ will show Ngannou that boxing is different from MMA.
Joshua took the challenge.
He has all the power to not take it butbhe wants to send a message to Fury hence he took it.
He will beat Ngannou.
He wouldn't have taken it if he went confident of victory.
AJ beats him 💯

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Truth234(m): 9:38am On Jan 06
Yugoslavia247:
Ever since this guy met Buhari, he has become a shadow of himself in boxing. Now he fights amateur boxers. Francis is an amateur whether you like it or not.

UFC is not boxing.

Anthony Joshua will win.

No be who score good goals dey win match. Na who score more goals

No matter how many possession you get for match na who score highest win match.

Naso e be for boxing.

He is no longer amateur. Now ranked 10th best heavyweight after his fight with Fury by WBC.

Also, it's not a sanctioned fight. It only for entertainment and the bags.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by NwaliE01: 9:39am On Jan 06
No gree for any one.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:39am On Jan 06
Joshua will win only if they rig the match.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by rolams(m): 9:39am On Jan 06
It won't happen. Francis has said it won't happen.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by housepaiinting1(m): 9:40am On Jan 06
cool
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Madeu(m): 9:43am On Jan 06
Quelme:

Like most African can afford to pay 150 USD for common area seat.
Have you thought about the needed infrastructure to bring that match of that nature? That's an 'A' level boxing fight - Duel of two champs.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Timoleon(m): 9:43am On Jan 06
fuck419:
I don't expect AJ to take up this fight. He should work more on possibly regaining his belts before retirement.

This Francis N is not a boxer but an iron looking for who to destroy his career.

He won against Tyson Fury but they had to retain those belts with Fury because it would be a shock and bring the Boxing Championship to a mockery.

AJ run oooo.
his fight with fury was not a title fight. Win or lose, the title belonged to fury.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Discreet90: 9:45am On Jan 06
This may be the end of AJ career as we know it

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Truth234(m): 9:46am On Jan 06
jaxxy:
Hmmm Ngannou may not have as much skills bt he is no less dangerous.

Aj should be very careful and don't underestimate that guy.

Tyson Fury didn't train a day for Ngannou and still beat him and you think in formed and disciplined AJ won't finished him in 5 rounds you better check your boxing well.

Anthony Joshua hit harder than fury by the time AJ touchef Ngannou he would be more concerned about what is coming back to him when he open up.

It was the reality that ended Otto Wallin. He thought because he almost defeated Tyson he would beat Anthony Joshua. When AJ landed in round one, the whole fight changed.

He became scared and later said he was able to walk through Tyson Fury punches but AJ hit way harder.

A professional boxer abandoned fight in round 5 after taking too many damages.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by emerged01(m): 9:46am On Jan 06
AJ should go for the belt o. What is the importance of this fight to AJ,it is only to help Francis earn big at his own detriment.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by PoliteActivist: 9:48am On Jan 06
sukkot:
it’s a weak era with weak boxers and fury is the weakest of them all. All he has going is his huge size advantage . Who has he beaten ? Nobody’s. He hasn’t beaten anybody. Wilder is just a knockout artist but he can’t box. So who has fury beaten ? Someone who has never boxed in his life defeated him. Is that one a boxer ?

*Politeness*
People are so EASILY fooled. Wow! Can't people see that Fury "intentionally" threw that fight?? It looks so obvious to me!
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Blankstare(m): 9:49am On Jan 06
Anyone can win, both have weak punches...
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Jan 06
Truth234:

Tyson Fury didn't traina day for Ngannou and still beat him and you think informed and disciplined AJ won't finished him in 5 rounds you better check your boxing well.

Anthony Joshua hit harder than fury by the time AJ touch Ngannou he would be more concerned about what is coming back to him when open up.

It was the really that ended Otto Wallin. He thought because he almost defeated Tyson he would beat Anthony Joshua. When AJ landed in round one, the whole fight changed.

He became scared and later said he was able to walk through Tyson Fury punches but AJ hit way harder.

A professional boxer abandoned fight in round 5 after taking too many damages.

Lol i agree with u my bri the only problem is Ngannou isn't fragile otto wallin. Ngannou not only has power like Aj if not more bt he also has a better chin than Joshua.

As for power Aj cannot bully Ngannou like he did wallin so thst won't help him. it will come down to skill set and toughness.

it can go any way trust me. Bt if Ngannou updates his skill set then it's good nite for Joshua.

Also note Tyson won only on a split decision with was very controversial. Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by sukkot: 9:52am On Jan 06
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
People are so EASILY fooled. Wow! Can't people see that Fury "intentionally" threw that fight?? It looks so obvious to me!
fury with an ego the size of Texas who hardly fights because he fears blemishing his unbeaten record threw a fight to someone who has never boxed before ?

Listen I ain’t the smartest tool in the box so I hope there is sacarsm somewhere in your post that I am not detecting lol

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by saintruky(m): 9:52am On Jan 06
SlavaUkraini:

That Red Toto 👄 go sweet die...

If I carry my head face that Toto she would beg me to suck her non stop...

PRO.... U re sighted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by PoliteActivist: 9:52am On Jan 06
emerged01:
AJ should go for the belt o. What is the importance of this fight to AJ,it is only to help Francis earn big at his own detriment.
*Politeness*
Because they KNOW he'd easily beat Ngananno. Don't be fooled like everyone else. Fury "intentionally" threw that fight
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by iLegenddd: 9:53am On Jan 06
Quelme:

It's about the revenue generation, not the fight. Nigerian fans can generate the money, but there are more white people ready to waste their entire savings to be entertained than Nigerians.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Fearyourcreator: 9:55am On Jan 06
chatinent:
Anthony Joshua may not stand a chance against Ngannou; that dude will use the annoyance they robbed him off during the Fury’s match to design AJ. By the way, una say una motto na no gree for anybody. Wait until person refuse to gree for your no gree.
Casual
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Fearyourcreator: 9:56am On Jan 06
Tokskob2008:
Tough battle for the both of them but Francis might have a slight advantage over Joshua at the end of the day....
What advantage if you know
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Fearyourcreator: 9:57am On Jan 06
Quelme:
Judging from Ngannou's bout with Fury, the guy was pretty impressive.

Can Joshua go up to round 10? I doubt if he has that stamina.
Lolzzzz ... Some of you go just open mouth Sha talk jargon
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by ProudNigerian01: 10:05am On Jan 06
Angelfrost:

Portable?!! As in, you want to see Anthony Joshua in jail for Manslaughter?!! embarassed
Ehn na, let him prove that he deserved to win against Charles grin
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by PoliteActivist: 10:07am On Jan 06
sukkot:
fury with an ego the size of Texas who hardly fights because he fears blemishing his unbeaten record threw a fight to someone who has never boxed before ?

Listen I ain’t the smartest tool in the box so I hope there is sacarsm somewhere in your post that I am not detecting lol

*Politeness*
If you watched the lead up to the fight, Mike Tyson was with the Fury family and being treated as a revered family friend, Fury himself praising him and saying how proud he was to be named after him. Same Tyson was Ngananno's trainer. No way Fury would have embarrassed him by easily beating Francis. It is called giving someone a play.. Plus, he knew judges will never have him lose the fight unless by knockout. You can't have all that going and still fight your best

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by emerged01(m): 10:09am On Jan 06
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Because they KNOW he'd easily beat Ngananno. Don't be fooled like everyone else. Fury "intentionally" threw that fight
You think so? I wont ever believe that. Fury is still regretting taking that fight till today. Francis is not a bum bro.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by sukkot: 10:14am On Jan 06
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
If you watched the lead up to the fight, Mike Tyson was with the Fury family and being treated as a revered family friend, Fury himself praising him and saying how proud he was to be named after him. Same Tyson was Ngananno's trainer. No way Fury would have embarrassed him by easily beating Francis. It is called giving someone a play.. Plus, he knew judges will never have him lose the fight unless by knockout. You can't have all that going and still fight your best
lol you must be out your mind brah. Ngannous trainer is a guy called Dewey cooper. Tyson chipped in here and there and it was just a payday for mike , wasn’t nothing personal against the fury’s just as I am sure the fury’s are mature enough to know it’s business. You are just here weaving childish emotional tales. Billions are at stake here and you come weaving a story about someone taking it easy because the opponents trainer is who he was named after ? Are you smoking Colorado bro ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facebook To Start Cristiano Ronaldo Reality TV Series / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Olympics Basketball (79 - 93) On 4th August 2012 / Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.