Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style (43374 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06
bigiyaro:
still a million times better than a suicide bombing crew.
you are all the same to me
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Hassanmaye(m): 4:20pm On Jan 06
DanArewaci:
Church members seen welcoming their pastor in world class military style in Aba Abia state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erTCLdhpLl0?si=vF8yYtSsU5dJnZcV
Haha dan arwaci ina Kasama wannan
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Themetrics(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06
nospmoht:

What is the religion about this now. Abi craze dey worry you ne. You say you are a Christian, are you fulfilling God's plan and purpose for your life.
Ok, because i don't hala myself to be scamed, deceived and brainwashed by propagandas. You think i am not fulfilling God's plan and purpose over my life.
Sorry for u, you must be one of the generations of fools. I wonder why nigeria is still very bad despite the shouting and noise making u guys do all in the name of prayers. We prefer to pray for change, even when the solution is right in front of us. slowpoke.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by DemonAngel(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06
nospmoht:

Their lives not yours. So rest
Ok.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by slowice(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06
Pecoleee345:
If we talk nah.......hmmm

Billionaires....lol

You shamelessly want to bring tribal sentiments into this... Religious people do similar thing a d even worse nationwide. As long as they didn't hurt nobody it's fine, heck, our other brothers kill people for their religion daily
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Xinox: 4:57pm On Jan 06
grin
haphizz57:
No be like dis Jesus run am wey we bliv am. Na una first dey find army trouble o
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Sucre7: 4:57pm On Jan 06
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

The more religious a society is
The more poverty spreads..

The west that brought this religion have moved on to science and technology, innovations.. job creation

Even Arab Dubai sells alcohol
But Kano confiscates it and resell it hide some which they share amongst themselves to consume.

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Rafman12: 5:15pm On Jan 06
DanArewaci:
Church members seen welcoming their pastor in world class military style in Aba Abia state

I’m just trying not to laugh
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06
Goodlyhrt:
Janja weed people. These religious people are in a trance. A trance induced by hypnosis. A delusion de grandeur. Truly religion is the opium of the masses.

Shout out to the smart axss roman emperors that coined and fine tuned this as a tool for society control.
angry
C
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06
Goodlyhrt:
Janja weed people. These religious people are in a trance. A trance induced by hypnosis. A delusion de grandeur. Truly religion is the opium of the masses.

Shout out to the smart axss roman emperors that coined and fine tuned this as a tool for society control.
And a Bane to the society.🤦
God bless Karl Marx 🙏
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by correctguy101(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06
englishmart:
If you package tithe and someone meets you with a genuine concern, say health or hunger, give it to them. If you take it to your billionaire pastor, you're a brainwashed fanatic. Your tithing will be considered perfunctory. Matthew 25:40

The hell... cool

Tithing is a tax to the servants of the Lord. Levites or not, the servants of the Lord must gather osusu for the Lord. After all the Lord loves the fatty part of the sacrificed animals, just like this ancestorgrin . So no let anybody deceive you. It's all the work of the Lordgrin

If I dey read the Bible, I dey wonder wetin the Lord wan use the fatty meats do? The lord like fatty meats like yours truly grin

Some people gods sef... SMH
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Deblow: 5:41pm On Jan 06
Nothing wey persin eye no go see for Nigeria.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by nospmoht(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06
Themetrics:
Ok, because i don't hala myself to be scamed, deceived and brainwashed by propagandas. You think i am not fulfilling God's plan and purpose over my life.
Sorry for u, you must be one of the generations of fools. I wonder why nigeria is still very bad despite the shouting and noise making u guys do all in the name of prayers. We prefer to pray for change, even when the solution is right in front of us. slowpoke.

Let me ask you, is your family going to the church. What action have you made for a change. Mr Changed advocate abi anti scam detective. Shut the Bleep up nosy piece of shit
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Miller232: 7:27pm On Jan 06
DanArewaci:

premium madness grin grin
See that one wey no wear cap be like farmer
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by faceland: 7:31pm On Jan 06
Now radical extremist juhadist would misinterpret this in their recruitment videos.
Do not wear the uniform of you haven't earned it!
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by unclemaths(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Juoflife1(f): 8:47pm On Jan 06
Ndi ara
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Whatisurproblem(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06
DanArewaci:

Can't you see mental hospital need to visit this church grin grin grin grin, those guys with military regalia are pure Otondos, they for surfer in the hands of proper RSM. grin grin grin grin, If I no laugh 😂😆😂😂, na die be dat. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by izubext007: 9:20pm On Jan 06
Bunch of fools
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by ajayiebenezer19: 2:41am On Jan 07
Ehere fid they find this type of military style of welcoming a pastor to spiritual programme.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by ajayiebenezer19: 2:45am On Jan 07
Where did they find this type of military style of welcoming a pastor to spiritual programme.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by bigiyaro(m): 8:41am On Jan 07
Goodlyhrt:
you are all the same to me
nobody gives a fvck...
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by DanArewaci: 9:11am On Jan 07
Hassanmaye:

Haha dan arwaci ina Kasama wannan
Haha a Instagram ne na gani 😂😂😂
Ya burge kane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by bizzibodi(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07
This madness!I need to sew a safari like that.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Hassanmaye(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07
DanArewaci:

Haha a Instagram ne na gani 😂😂😂
Ya burge kane
Zaka tada hankalin arn* a nairaland ai..
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by AfDapone: 2:47pm On Jan 07
Se "End Time" ti nde ni?
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by BALLOSKI: 6:13pm On Jan 07
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

They wake up their parents with sidekicks but can honor a fake pastor stealing from them.
flying kick!

Lol
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by DanArewaci: 8:00pm On Jan 07
Hassanmaye:

Zaka tada hankalin arn* a nairaland ai..
Hahaha Ni dai abin ya ban dariya ne, nace bari in yi sharing a NL🤣

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) / Ten Years After Biodun Kumuyi: How Time Flies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.