Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style (43357 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by LIGHTROOM: 2:51pm On Jan 06
Someone that can not even cure headache or running nose,
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by sameks08(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06
This video is more than five years
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by pek(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

They wake up their parents with sidekicks but can honor a fake pastor stealing from them.
Never knew someone that went to school can be this stupid.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Te1g4heg: 2:57pm On Jan 06
;

1 Like

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by jaszplus12(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06
LUGBE:
Unnecessary
Says you?
They're welcoming an "industrialist, employer of labour and insurer/security of my life"!
If you understand my point.... grin grin grin
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by missymide: 3:05pm On Jan 06
All these Aba pastors, and congregations can make someone laugh sha. Disturbing themselves in the name of worship
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by aspabay(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06
Aside not understanding why a pastor will come late to Church, did anyone notice that the others vehicles in the church are all keke.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Justnation: 3:11pm On Jan 06
What is the meaning of this display
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Chetas81(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06
ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENT IN AFRICAN CONTINENT, BUT WHO HIDE OUR NATION PROSPERITY, I come in peace
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Smithwilliams826: 3:21pm On Jan 06
Goodlyhrt:
Janja weed people. These religious people are in a trance. A trance induced by hypnosis. A delusion de grandeur. Truly religion is the opium of the masses.

Shout out to the smart axss roman emperors that coined and fine tuned this as a tool for society control.
Tell that to the abokis
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by mhizsimi(f): 3:27pm On Jan 06
This is so funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by blackmantis: 3:28pm On Jan 06
Nigeria is a huge comedy scene.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by johnog4sure: 3:28pm On Jan 06
ReacherSaidNoth:
You're just as deluded as the people you're insulting, how can you carry an imported god and religion on your head?
you are wrong about me, I study whatever I choose, I read the bible, I read about Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism and several others, I tried reading Quran 3 times now, its too toxic, I could only read few verses, after studying several religion I chose NONE, so u are wrong about me, and I deserve an apology
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by piriton: 3:30pm On Jan 06
Shy catch me
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Themetrics(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06
Goodlyhrt:
Janja weed people. These religious people are in a trance. A trance induced by hypnosis. A delusion de grandeur. Truly religion is the opium of the masses.

Shout out to the smart axss roman emperors that coined and fine tuned this as a tool for society control.
I am a christian, but i must say religion have really eaten deep into nigerians negatively, and what baffles me the most is that we have become more religious than the white men who introduced these religions to us.
Ignorance they say is bad. May God in his infinite mercy save nigerians from ignorance and religion blindness. Amen 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by phorget(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

They wake up their parents with sidekicks but can honor a fake pastor stealing from them.

Have you been outta your shithole before? Your parents sold you the idea that igbos wake their parents up with sidekicks but have you cared to find out how true the assertion is?
I have been to igboland but I haven't seen anyone kicking anybody so stop been nuisance on the internet and it will do you lot of goods if you'll take time to educate your fellow gullible people who still believe in what you believe in.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Themetrics(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06
I personally think nigerians are religiously blind cool.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by ReacherSaidNoth: 3:40pm On Jan 06
johnog4sure:
you are wrong about me, I study whatever I choose, I read the bible, I read about Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism and several others, I tried reading Quran 3 times now, its too toxic, I could only read few verses, after studying several religion I chose NONE, so u are wrong about me, and I deserve an apology
Apology submitted sir.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by ejieddy: 3:42pm On Jan 06
Nonsense and ingredients... Why won't Christianity be ridiculed with all these stupidity? Is this what will save souls or better the relationship of the members with Jesus?
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Jman06(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06
Christianity is dying today while paganism is becoming the order of the day, no thanks to pastors who have made themselves demigods to be worshipped by their members instead of worshipping the Almighty God.

Self-worship by those on the pulpits results in self-worship by the congregation, and consequence is that selfishness (satanism) becomes the order of the day thus paving the way for paganism.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by T3f6hij: 3:43pm On Jan 06
;

1 Like

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by johnog4sure: 3:44pm On Jan 06
ReacherSaidNoth:
Apology submitted sir.
Accepted, we need more of ur type on Nairaland
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Ubanz: 3:49pm On Jan 06
Useless mumu's
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by DemonAngel(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06
Confused people. Building their lives around the guy.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by DemonAngel(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06
Confused people. Building their lives around the guy.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by ozoono(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06
Vivihay:
I'm about starting a loan shark company, hence I would like to do a test-run first here on Nairaland to see how profitable the loan business is before i go live Nationwide on my new website and app that is under construction. So the first 10 people to chat me up will be getting a loan of about 20k to 500k.
NOTE:
* NO COLLATERAL NEEDED
* NO FEE TO BE PAID BEFORE ACCESSING THE LOAN, IT'S COMPLETELY FREE. I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY.
* MONTHLY REPAYMENT FEE OF 5% FOR A PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 4MONTHS.
*?YOU MUST BE WILLING TO DROP YOUR DETAILS LIKE VALID ID, NIN, VALID PHONE NUMBER AND BVN THAT CAN BE USE TO TRACK YOU INCASE OF ANY ISSUE.
Whatsapp 070 three 9 seven 40 two three eight
Scam alerts oh

1 Like

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by NSK4U(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

You don't see them litter the nook and crannies of street begging passers-by for daily food using different stories.

"Uncle/brother/sister please come and give me money, I have not eaten since yesterday, ejoor (servilely)"
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by nospmoht(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06
All of you typing trash here, did anybody force you to give or even join them in the parade. Keyboard warriors, if you see this people in person, you no go get mouth talk trash. Hypocrisy dey smell
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by nospmoht(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06
DemonAngel:
Confused people.
Building their lives around the guy.

Their lives not yours. So rest
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by nospmoht(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06
Jman06:
Christianity is dying today while paganism is becoming the order of the day, no thanks to pastors who have made themselves demigods to be worshipped by their members instead of worshipping the Almighty God.

Self-worship by those on the pulpits results in self-worship by the congregation, and consequence is that selfishness (satanism) becomes the order of the day thus paving the way for paganism.

P.A. to God I see you. Ndiara
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by bigiyaro(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06
Goodlyhrt:

still a million times better than a suicide bombing crew.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by nospmoht(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06
Themetrics:
I am a christian, but i must say religion have really eaten deep into nigerians negatively, and what baffles me the most is that we have become more religious than the white men who introduced these religions to us.
Ignorance they say is bad. May God in his infinite mercy save nigerians from ignorance and religion blindness. Amen 🙏
What is the religion about this now. Abi craze dey worry you ne. You say you are a Christian, are you fulfilling God's plan and purpose for your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / Who Says Tithing Is Not New Testamental?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.