Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style (43370 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by haphizz57(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06
No be like dis Jesus run am wey we bliv am. Na una first dey find army trouble o
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by MadamExcellency: 1:36pm On Jan 06
Is there anything you saw in the video that is bad? Please enlighten me.

Nothing to complain accept if you are a degenerate. The Pastor is moderate and simple.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by ariesbull: 1:37pm On Jan 06
Bunch of clowns....

1 Like

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by johnog4sure: 1:37pm On Jan 06
chatinent:
Pastorpreneurs on the lose!

Isn't it funny how a black man will conceive you and tell you God spoke to him?

Omg
I tell u, I was telling one idiot that I don't listen to African teachers he is arguing with me that they are all from the same 'spirit' which spirit? my point is u cannot claim u understand the bible better than the people whose language and culture it originates from, how do I tell a Spaniard I enjoy pounded yam with chill cup of palmwine, if he cannot culturally relate. That is how the Hebrew culture is alienated from that of Africans, so I prefer to listen to Jewish Rabbis than African preachers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by handsomeyinka(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06
Funny
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by zombieHUNTER: 1:38pm On Jan 06
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

They wake up their parents with sidekicks but can honor a fake pastor stealing from them.

Just like you worship Tinubu looting SW since 99... And has since taken his looting enterprise to the national level..

Insecurity
poverty
job loss
unemployment
hardship
etc

Is there for you to reap for your stupidity
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by bigtt76(f): 1:41pm On Jan 06
DanArewaci:
Church members seen welcoming their pastor in world class military style in Aba Abia state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erTCLdhpLl0?si=vF8yYtSsU5dJnZcV

1 Share

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by BadMaster: 1:41pm On Jan 06
yommen:

Na you Sabi! If they decide to honour their spiritual father in anyway they like, it's their business so far they are not disturbing others. A worthless Nigerian typing rubbish on what he has no control over.
You are one of the foolish people we have in this country. In fact, you're prominent amongst the foolish ones.

1 Like

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by GreatOchuks: 1:42pm On Jan 06
Nigerians are the reason this World is yet to end till now , this World for don end since ....

Imagine if this World ends now , so y'all will now carry these kinds of characters and weird activities to pollute Heaven, also turn Hell upside down and start giving Satan migraine .
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06
Hmmm! Carry person wey dey suffer ordinary malaria give am make e heal am. I wan check something

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by iramure(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06
GreatAchiever1:

Abeg, be specific, false religion.
No one in particular. All na scam
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:49pm On Jan 06
Orisirisi something undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06
Ndi eririeri..
Obu ABA nkem Ka unu ji n'eme ihe akaja...

Pastor aaa.. Ga na Ara members ya Gwo-Gwo ma ochoro..
Ike gwuru something...
Lee Ka ha di n'eme parade Ka ndi PEACE Corps..

Eluigwe para tule ooo

1 Like

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06
LUGBE:
Unnecessary

Honestly!
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by FireUpNow(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06
A foot soldier God almighty. The great day of judgement cometh soon where all men stand equal before the creator and render his account to HIM

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by CommonSense1967: 1:56pm On Jan 06
Pastorprenuer master and his gullible slaves.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Felaincarnated: 1:57pm On Jan 06
Jonzin creatures
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by housepaiinting1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06
The way some member honor their pastor if only they can Honor their home that way most especially women every home will be a great home.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by GreatAchiever1: 2:01pm On Jan 06
iramure:
No one in particular. All na scam
True Biblical Christianity is definitely not a scam.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Okoye40: 2:02pm On Jan 06
Opium of masses.
God bless me
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Pennyseo2: 2:08pm On Jan 06
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

They wake up their parents with sidekicks but can honor a fake pastor stealing from them.

All You know is insult.

How can u wake your parents with kick. Does that sound alright

1 Like

Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:12pm On Jan 06
Pecoleee345:
If we talk nah.......hmmm

Billionaires....lol

Wetin you wan talk wey people never hear before. You want to display your foolly; why haven't you said anything when General overseer of Winners and redeem etc makes it to front page! Tr#balistic amuiba!
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06
Wetin be this!!! Religion is indeed the opium of the masses. - Karl Marx.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Pootle: 2:16pm On Jan 06
display of foolishness
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by ReacherSaidNoth: 2:21pm On Jan 06
johnog4sure:
I tell u, I was telling one idiot that I don't listen to African teachers he is arguing with me that they are all from the same 'spirit' which spirit? my point is u cannot claim u understand the bible better than the people whose language and culture it originates from, how do I tell a Spaniard I enjoy pounded yam with chill cup of palmwine, if he cannot culturally relate. That is how the Hebrew culture is alienated from that of Africans, so I prefer to listen to Jewish Rabbis than African preachers
You're just as deluded as the people you're insulting, how can you carry an imported god and religion on your head?
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Naijanascam: 2:23pm On Jan 06
The easiest way to scam people and make them loose their thinking is through Religion🙏🙏.... And the pastor businessman is not letting go of confusions called parade
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Morbeta11(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06
Military wannabe keke and Okada riders church......the spirit of ignoransia is holding them bound.

Some dramas are unnecessary cos it appears cheaper than spits.
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by JJBROS(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06
Na power no be powder angry
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by Westerhoffe(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06
What's this? angry
Re: Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style by viodemus: 2:47pm On Jan 06
This is like 2 to 4 people wey decide to do cinema acts for the pastor. They are not disturbing anybody on sunday morning, or blocking the road, or pushing for their law to be state laws. They are praising and enjoying themselves. let them be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / Who Says Tithing Is Not New Testamental?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.