Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend (3478 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by Gadafii: 4:43pm On Jan 06
Your friend is not just a simp, he’s a moomoo man

Have you seen how twitter men rewarded that woman that wakes 5 in the morning to prepare food for her husband for work, feminists twitter dragged her and called her slave and all manners of negative names she’s still getting gifts. Over 1 million was contributed for her yday, She has already bought fridge, mattress, etc

Some people have promised her bed frame, Furnitures, television and dstv with a year subscription, someone has also said she and her husband will be relocated to a better apartment very soon
Infinix has gifted her and husband their latest phone cos she used infinite to upload the things she bought with the money.

Why am I pointing these out??

Don’t marry stupid women who think “good girl don’t pay”, Marry a contented and supportive woman with big sense, that’s all I have to say

6 Likes

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:56pm On Jan 06
Take a loss and move on. This is the only option available for your freedom and mental health.

5 Likes

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06
Spell at work

4 Likes

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by Demigod22: 6:15pm On Jan 06
Your friend should go and listen to red flag by Ruger.

How can a 33 year old man be this soft to be scammed by a girl? I am a sinner, I know, but when we start dating, we are definitely having sex, and it won't even take long, from my chat and body language, the lady will get the sexual innuendos.

If the girl said she be virgin then I no follow... In Omah lay voice.

1 Like

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by Jflex07(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06
This your guy is a huge disgrace to men. He deserves all he's getting from the girl.. He is more than a SIMP!

1 Like

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by mrdharkchild(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06
This guy's a pure SYMP(simp)haty

1 Like

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by MisterBanny(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06
Gadafii:
Your friend is not just a simp, he’s a moomoo man

Have you seen how twitter men rewarded that woman that wakes 5 in the morning to prepare food for her husband for work, feminists twitter dragged her and called her slave and all manners of negative names she’s still getting gifts. Over 1 million was contributed for her yday, She has already bought fridge, mattress, etc

Thanks so much for this piece. Even NNPC has made some offers for the woman.

My friend will read this
Some people have promised her bed frame, Furnitures, television and dstv with a year subscription, someone has also said she and her husband will be relocated to a better apartment very soon
Infinix has gifted her and husband their latest phone cos she used infinite to upload the things she bought with the money.

Why am I pointing these out??

Don’t marry stupid women who think “good girl don’t pay”, Marry a contented and supportive woman with big sense, that’s all I have to say
Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by dkidd: 7:26pm On Jan 06
grin
Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by dkidd: 7:29pm On Jan 06
MisterBanny:
Greetings to all Nairalanders, this year and even beyond, I've promised myself to focus more on developing myself and family. I will Never love any Nigerian lady until I'm ready for marriage. I also vowed that any of my male friends who come up with any relationship issues will lose our friendship cos I hate it.
A Friend has been pestering me, he needs advice as to the behavior of his girlfriend who he's dated for over Two years who he intends settling down with. Here are his complaints:

1. She doesn't allow my guy access to her phone. This guy doesn't intentionally check his woman's phone except he wants to send movies and pictures, but anytime he wants to do so, the girl gets instantly Nervous and starts fidgeting. She becomes restless & would come closer to see what the guy is actually doing with her phone.

2. They haven't had penetrative Sex since they started dating. The girl says she's a virgin. She claimed she's a Virgin even during the toasting period without allowing my guy to find out by himself. She's 28yrs old while my guy is 33. They play, kiss, romance, he gives her girl head but the girl doesn't give him head. Even when my guy asks the girl to allow him confirm and verify her Virginity claim, she refused.

3. She hasn't introduced him to any friend or family member. My guy had to beg & beg before she gave out two of her family members Phone numbers to him. Sadly, these two persons don't take him serious. If my guy calls to greet them, they hardly pick and then they miss his calls, they don't call back.

4. She doesn't post my guy on the social media, but my friend posts her always and even write romantic stuffs.

5. She has lots of male friends who call her everyday even on Video calls. She said she prefer male friends to female friends. Why should a guy be calling u everyday even during the midnight, like 1am, 2am and 3am? Is that proper?

6. She claimed her ex maltreated her, yet the ex still calls her and when she misses the call, she calls back or flash him to call. Is that right?

7. She traveled in December 2022 and ghosted my friend the very moment she took off from the park. She stopped picking his calls and never called back, for no reason. My friend gave up and moved on. After 5 months, she came back & asked for reconciliation and they started again & continued. My friend ask her to tell him exactly why she did that, but she said "Nothing". She promised never to do it again. She traveled again last December and she repeated same. This time, she picks my guy's calls but she hasn't called or chatted with my friend. My friend has moved on.

8. My friend had once read her WhatsApp chat with a guy. She pleaded for mercy and my guy forgave her.

9. She came to visit my guy, my guy helped her to lose her hair that day. I mean he losed everything while the girl was busy Playing with her phone. After he finished losing the hair, this girl couldn't even sweep my guy's room. It was my friend who slept the room after she had left. He swept it for days. U know how women's hair can be in the room. This girl has never swept or done any domestic chores for my guy before.

This is same girl that each time my guys wants to breakup with her, she will cry and cry and apologize and he will forgive her. My guy doesn't cheat and he loves the girl too much. She misbehaves a lot yet, she continues to claim love. Her actions betray her words. I feel very sorry for the emotional entanglement. My guy is traumatized cos he has been so good to this girl. I feel pity for him. Pls advise a brother now, before it gets late

1. She has lots of secrets
2. She's a self centred bichh and doesn't feel the nigga. She loves receiving head but doesn't return the favour. I rather lick the floor than give head to that bichh
3. I knkw its u. So ur a SIMP
4 You're a big SIMP
5. She a disrespectful hoe and way too smart for u
6 You're a cheif SIMP for letting her disrescpect u more. What am i even saying.. U are the SIMP of the year.. No SIMP of the millennium damn!
7 SIMP GOD
8 Damnn...
9 you're a weak muthafukka and ur going to suffer a lot..
Conclusion: You're the Greatest Simp to ever walk the earth u deserve a statue when u die.. Simp of simps

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by Ollytblex(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06
MisterBanny:
Greetings to all Nairalanders, this year and even beyond, I've promised myself to focus more on developing myself and family. I will Never love any Nigerian lady until I'm ready for marriage. I also vowed that any of my male friends who come up with any relationship issues will lose our friendship cos I hate it.
A Friend has been pestering me, he needs advice as to the behavior of his girlfriend who he's dated for over Two years who he intends settling down with. Here are his complaints:

1. She doesn't allow my guy access to her phone. This guy doesn't intentionally check his woman's phone except he wants to send movies and pictures, but anytime he wants to do so, the girl gets instantly Nervous and starts fidgeting. She becomes restless & would come closer to see what the guy is actually doing with her phone.

2. They haven't had penetrative Sex since they started dating. The girl says she's a virgin. She claimed she's a Virgin even during the toasting period without allowing my guy to find out by himself. She's 28yrs old while my guy is 33. They play, kiss, romance, he gives her girl head but the girl doesn't give him head. Even when my guy asks the girl to allow him confirm and verify her Virginity claim, she refused.

3. She hasn't introduced him to any friend or family member. My guy had to beg & beg before she gave out two of her family members Phone numbers to him. Sadly, these two persons don't take him serious. If my guy calls to greet them, they hardly pick and then they miss his calls, they don't call back.

4. She doesn't post my guy on the social media, but my friend posts her always and even write romantic stuffs.

5. She has lots of male friends who call her everyday even on Video calls. She said she prefer male friends to female friends. Why should a guy be calling u everyday even during the midnight, like 1am, 2am and 3am? Is that proper?

6. She claimed her ex maltreated her, yet the ex still calls her and when she misses the call, she calls back or flash him to call. Is that right?

7. She traveled in December 2022 and ghosted my friend the very moment she took off from the park. She stopped picking his calls and never called back, for no reason. My friend gave up and moved on. After 5 months, she came back & asked for reconciliation and they started again & continued. My friend ask her to tell him exactly why she did that, but she said "Nothing". She promised never to do it again. She traveled again last December and she repeated same. This time, she picks my guy's calls but she hasn't called or chatted with my friend. My friend has moved on.

8. My friend had once read her WhatsApp chat with a guy. She pleaded for mercy and my guy forgave her.

9. She came to visit my guy, my guy helped her to lose her hair that day. I mean he losed everything while the girl was busy Playing with her phone. After he finished losing the hair, this girl couldn't even sweep my guy's room. It was my friend who slept the room after she had left. He swept it for days. U know how women's hair can be in the room. This girl has never swept or done any domestic chores for my guy before.

This is same girl that each time my guys wants to breakup with her, she will cry and cry and apologize and he will forgive her. My guy doesn't cheat and he loves the girl too much. She misbehaves a lot yet, she continues to claim love. Her actions betray her words. I feel very sorry for the emotional entanglement. My guy is traumatized cos he has been so good to this girl. I feel pity for him. Pls advise a brother now, before it gets late

The name of your friend is Tunde and the name of the said gf is Debby
Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by SWATMan: 8:03pm On Jan 06
MisterBanny:

For those with discerning mind, it's obvious you are one involved because you supplied so much details which a friend may not know except you live with them.
Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by Love56743: 8:20pm On Jan 06
Anything about relationship i have given up, Because woman are good pretenders, i know how much i spend on my girlfriend who is in Nigeria while I'm in abroad but this good for nothing girl dey cheat with guys who has nothing to offer to her... I have given on her the day i hack her Facebook... I almost cry but as a strong man i have to bear it.. she is currently begging me but I will accept her back just to punish her for everything she did to me

3 Likes

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by uksam007: 8:24pm On Jan 06
Your friend is in a single relationship grin she ain't in that relationship

1 Like

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by LeeSmart: 8:33pm On Jan 06
JealousCobra:

Your friend indeed, lol.
For your own good, leave that daughter of Jezebel alone!
why OP wan the lie ontop his innocent friend head like dis now? All of us knw say no be e friend dis thing happen to.

3 Likes

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by MisterBanny(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06
LeeSmart:

why OP wan the lie ontop his innocent friend head like dis now? All of us knw say no be e friend dis thing happen to.

Lol... I just told you the Truth. This friend is like a blood brother to me, we grew up together, went to same primary, Secondary School and even the university together, we are like twins.

My friend is cute and extremely intelligent that's why I'm so sad for him. No lady can try such nonsense with me. Sadly, my guy doesn't cheat on the gurl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 12:21am On Jan 07
Until a man admits that most of the bad treatments from others are his fault, he will never grow.

I have met women way worse than the subjects girlfriend abi na fiance, but my defense was so strong, they are frustrated and just have to accept that not all men they can do that nonsense with.

If I ask this guy if he is trash, he will say no, and imagine how I could ask him such a stupid question, but now, just look at the trashy treatment he is accepting from a woman that he is probably bankrolling.

Where is is masculinity, self-respect, honour, shame, and being a leader? Women don't even do 1% of what his babe is doing to him, I don cut her off, talk more of this much?

I don't feel sorry for him. he chose to be a slave, and until he tells the girl to fork off from his life, he will forever remain a slave.

7 Likes

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 12:27am On Jan 07
Usually when you demand more from yourself, then you can have the audacity to demand more from others.

And to demand more from yourself is to rule yourself well. Be a well-functioning self-government. Be eloquent, courageous, hardworking, have honour, a sense of purpose, love your body and dont be obese, and just live towards the goal of being an ideal man (use Jesus or Socrates as a symbol).

Because a man is an everlasting work of improvement, he is top quality, and for that, will not accept stupid treatment from others, since he treats himself well. Also, he is a value to others that associates with him, hence he can also demand value from others.

The dynamic between your friend and his girlfriend is not symbotic. probably the man is low-barrel barrel who cant score a high quality woman, hence, settles for an equally low-barrel woman like him.

And low barrel versus low barrel is like SS and SS blood genotype. They are both useless to each other.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by Gerrard59(m): 2:04am On Jan 07
MisterBanny:

Too many signs of red flags. I want to assume the tale is false. I cannot believe man can be this weak. It is terrible. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by Gerrard59(m): 2:07am On Jan 07
Love56743:
Anything about relationship i have given up, Because woman are good pretenders, i know how much i spend on my girlfriend who is in Nigeria while I'm in abroad but this good for nothing girl dey cheat with guys who has nothing to offer to her ... I have given on her the day i hack her Facebook... I almost cry but as a strong man i have to bear it.. she is currently begging me but I will accept her back just to punish her for everything she did to me

To be fair, unless you both dated while in Nigeria for at least one year before you relocated, dating a lady who is in Nigeria while you are in the abroad is a futile thing to do. Long distance relationships don't always work. She is bound to cheat and there is nothing you can do about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by Juliearth(f): 3:41am On Jan 07
Your friend is a plan B.
Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by davillian(m): 5:52am On Jan 07
She has opened office on your guys head
Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by Angrigowt: 6:00am On Jan 07
My guy my guy. Stop telling other people story.dont be ashamed. U r dating yourself. My guy kor.my food ni. Idiot. Na you e dey happen to.ode
Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by MisterBanny(m): 6:33am On Jan 07
Gerrard59:

Too many signs of red flags. I want to assume the tale is false. I cannot believe man can be this weak. It is terrible. embarassed

True life story Bro
Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by MisterBanny(m): 6:40am On Jan 07
Angrigowt:
My guy my guy. Stop telling other people story.dont be ashamed. U r dating yourself. My guy kor.my food ni. Idiot. Na you e dey happen to.ode

Mumu
Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by extol1(m): 6:57am On Jan 07
MisterBanny:

Are you sure your guy is really a man or is he faking his age? If he is still accepting her with this behavior. That your man needs total deliverance

3 Likes

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by Love56743: 7:06am On Jan 07
Gerrard59:

To be fair, unless you both dated while in Nigeria for at least one year before you relocated, dating a lady who is in Nigeria while you are in the abroad is a futile thing to do. Long distance relationships don't always work. She is bound to cheat and there is nothing you can do about it.

Yes both of have started dated before i traveled out of the country, well I hold nothing against her because i have cheated many times that i can't even count moreover body nor be firewood, but I will never marry again..

3 Likes

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by benqo01(m): 7:18am On Jan 07
This your friend is a very weak person,that is why the girl is playing with his mind

I wont tolerate such from any girl ah your guy dey fuckup wella he has to ditch that girl

Girls plenty outside why simping on just one useless girl u claim to be a girlfriend

Your guy is weak and she is manipulating and taken advantage of that.

If your guy eventually get married to that girl it is FINISHED he will suffer the more

His level of simping is on another level

And for your info she is not a virgin

3 Likes

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:36am On Jan 07
Love56743:
Anything about relationship i have given up, Because woman are good pretenders, i know how much i spend on my girlfriend who is in Nigeria while I'm in abroad but this good for nothing girl dey cheat with guys who has nothing to offer to her... I have given on her the day i hack her Facebook... I almost cry but as a strong man i have to bear it.. she is currently begging me but I will accept her back just to punish her for everything she did to me
u Bleep up,as a guy in diaspora u have no biz with a girl in Naija.they will use your bar on their main Nigeria guys. It's a waste of time and emotions

1 Like

Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by EEIA: 7:43am On Jan 07
Aaaaarghmed:
u Bleep up,as a guy in diaspora u have no biz with a girl in Naija.they will use your bar on their main Nigeria guys. It's a waste of time and emotions
Have you eaten awara or masa this morning?
Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by freshkpomo(m): 7:53am On Jan 07
MisterBanny:

1. She doesn't allow my guy access to her phone. This guy doesn't intentionally check his woman's phone except he wants to send movies and pictures, but anytime he wants to

If your guy was my brother I will slaughter him and use his blood to purify the land, even oba of Benin go support me.
Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by manuel80(m): 8:01am On Jan 07
This is an extremely dysfunctional relationship. Ghosted you for 5 months and you’re still with her. You even had the mind to accept her back. I mean you can always forgive but the line should’ve been drawn.
Re: Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:07am On Jan 07
Rizzputin:
If red flag was a person, your friend's girl would be it.

The short version is that she doesn't have enough sexual attraction for your friend. And she is clearly using him

2 years without sex is completely unacceptable. Going off for months without calling is also unacceptable.

And to top it off, she doesn't go down on her knees to sùck the life out of this dìck

Some girls tell me they like me and want my heart... I tell them good, suck it out my dìck.

A girl going on all fours for doggy OR on her knees to suck your dìck is the ultimate sign of submission.

This might sound clichè but yes, another nigga is fùcking your friend's girl.

When a girl goes off like that then comes back after 5 months and her answer is "nothing" just know it's always something (I should write a thread on this)

Bottom line, your friend's girl should be an ex by the time you show him this post.

She's NOT sexually attracted enough to him. When a girl is hòrny for you, not only will she beg to take your dìck, she'll want you to hit it raw.

PS: She's not a virgin. Someone is fùcking her. She sees your guy as husband/boyfriend material when he should be seen as a HOOKUP material.

She's giving him just a taste to keep around but not enough to own her completely like a hook up material man would

And trust me, someone else is def hitting her good

You just summarised everything. May we not have simps as sons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Ladies Toasting Me! What Do I Do?? / Naija Girls Are You This Desperate (pictures) / White Guy Proves How Easy Black Women Are. Te He He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.