Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work (32630 Views)

Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by nlfpmod: 5:01pm On Jan 05
Viral 2 spoons story in Nigeria: A man’s female coworker cooks & brings extra homemade lunch & 2 spoons so they can share everyday.

Man’s wife started cooking & packing his lunch to stop that.

A social media user, MumZee Debbie, who shared the 2 spoons story wrote:

I've always been too lazy to wake up and get his lunch ready. But the day he told me a colleague brought two spoons so he'll eat with her, was the day I set my alarm for 4:50am.

Another lady, Ms. Nadi Madisha shared:

There’s a lady that wakes up at 5am to make her husband lunch for work. 🥲

What's your response to this?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by God1000(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05
That's laziness on her part and her husband tolerated it as well.

I can't be married and be suffering to eat food in my house

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by EreluRoz: 5:03pm On Jan 05
Mtcheww . A woman should not have problems cooking for her man as long as he provides.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by oz4real83(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05
Competition always brings out the best in people, businesses and many other things. Monopoly has never helped any country. This woman saw a potential competition and suddenly brought out her best to nip an inexistent competition in the bud cheesy grin

277 Likes 24 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Prec1ous(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05
From using two spoons to spooning!

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by turmacs(f): 5:19pm On Jan 05
Very useless women. As a man, this is how you know you've married nonsense. I don't just know why some women will know what is right for their husbands and for the sake of their marriage, but they will want to wait first and see if the man will start getting it from outside or not, before they sit up, useless women everywhere. That's how one of my neighbor suddenly started going to the gym to reduce her weight and fat tummy, because e be like say her husband don begin dey romance other gials outside 😹 but the mumu was waiting for her husband to start cheating before she does the needful, nonsense.

146 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Tallesty1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww . A woman should not have problems cooking for her man as long as he provides.
A woman has no problem cooking for a man she loves. They will do it anytime with gladness. If a woman doesn't cook for a man, she simply doesn't rate him

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by EreluRoz: 5:24pm On Jan 05
Tallesty1:
A woman has no problem cooking for a man she loves. They will do it anytime with gladness. If a woman doesn't cook for a man, she simply doesn't rate him
Not all women enjoys cooking, which means a woman might love you and still struggle to cook for you because she doesn't enjoy doing it

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Tokskob2008: 5:27pm On Jan 05
She should have waited a lil bit till the spoons become full time food flask for her husband. Rubbish

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Tallesty1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
Not all women enjoys cooking, which means a woman might love you and still struggle to cook for you because she doesn't enjoy doing it
You don't do things for the one you love because you enjoy doing it. Sacrifices and compromises are among the things that fuel beautiful relationships.

108 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by EreluRoz: 5:31pm On Jan 05
Tallesty1:
You don't do things for the one you love because you enjoy doing it. Sacrifices and compromises are among the things that fuel beautiful relationships.
Can you sacrifice what you ain't good at ? There are other ways to show love and why do you assume all women can cook? There are homes where the man is in charge of the cooking and they are waxing stronger

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Ireportlive: 5:39pm On Jan 05
cool

Polygamy brings the best out of women

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by brain54(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05
So she cook now...

Abi she no cook?

Maybe the man even fabricate that story to his wife to make her sit up.

All is well... That ends well!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Trizyd(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05
Lol. You ma wife, you cook. ✌️

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by FamTomx2(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05
😲😲
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Abee79(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05
No gree for any woman! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by DiamondJLove: 6:28pm On Jan 05
later she go enter facebook as "anonymous",dey complain,"my husband s cheating on me"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by ecolime(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05
She quickly upped her game. So many Judys out there.

Make her story no be like May own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by GreatAchiever1: 7:24pm On Jan 05
It's sad that the wife had to hear something going on before her brain reset to know her role in her husband's house.
The thing is women are no longer taught how to behave and maintain wifely duties in their husband's house. I don't know if they were taught but choose not to listen because of the modern culture of equality, or they just weren't raised properly. But if you ask me, I will say it's the former.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by GreatAchiever1: 7:32pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:

Not all men enjoy going out to hustle to provide for the family, but they do it regardless. We don't get to do things because we enjoy doing them, we have to do things because it is our role to do it.
This is not an excuse. Change this attitude if you're speaking for yourself.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by EreluRoz: 7:34pm On Jan 05
GreatAchiever1:

Not all men enjoy going out to hustle to provide for the family, but they do it regardless. We don't get to do things because we enjoy doing them, we have to do things because it is our role to do it.
This is not an excuse. Change this attitude if you're speaking for yourself.
Why do you think I'm speaking for myself?
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Nicepoker(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05
Dark side of ambition. The wife is simply jealous.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by GreatAchiever1: 7:38pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
Why do you think I'm speaking for myself?

I believe you saw the if clause. And you making a reference to women who don't enjoy cooking can also imply that you see nothing wrong in that. Well, I'm telling you it's wrong.

20 Likes

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Jan 05
oz4real83:
Competition always brings out the best in people, businesses and many other things. Monopoly has never helped any country. This woman saw a potential competition and suddenly brought out her best to nip an inexistent competition cheesy grin
By the time she starts experiencing a receding hairline, depression, and maybe weight gain as a result of all that stress she is putting herself through thinking she has to compete with others for her husband, be sure to tell her it is all worth it too. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by EreluRoz: 7:48pm On Jan 05
GreatAchiever1:

I believe you saw the if clause. And you making a reference to women who don't enjoy cooking can also imply that you see nothing wrong in that. Well, I'm telling you it's wrong.
I know it's wrong and I did acknowledged that in my first post. But then women have other ways of showing love. I know some few women who doesn't cook and their marriages are still intact while those great cooks have lost theirs due to other qualities they lack. So we have to learn how to find a balance with our partners, we must learn to overlook that side they are lacking. Cooking is what every
Woman should master but then it shouldn't be a strong factor in disqualifying her as a good wife

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Jan 05
Nicepoker:
Dark side of ambition. The wife is simply jealous.
Exactly! lipsrsealed
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by GreatAchiever1: 8:12pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
I know it's wrong and I did acknowledged that in my first post. But then women have other ways of showing love. I know some few women who doesn't cook and their marriages are still intact while those great cooks have lost theirs due to other qualities they lack. So we have to learn how to find a balance with our partners, we must learn to overlook that side they are lacking. Cooking is what every
Woman should master but then it shouldn't be a strong factor in disqualifying her as a good wife

Ok, I know some marriages where the husband is not the breadwinner but their marriages is still intact. The thing is, is that a good thing for me to bring up as an excuse as an opposition to a husband being the provider of the family? There is no balance when it comes to things like this, what we need to do is to work on ourselves to improve for the benefit of our union. Let us not give give room for laziness or nonchalance. I wouldn't disqualify a woman because she doesn't know how to cook, but I will disqualify her as being good if she is not ready to change and be eager and ready to learn.

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? / My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.