Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe (23312 Views)

Police Arrest 43-year-old Man For Defiling His 15-year-old Daughter In Abuja / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by sparko1(m): 8:43am On Jan 07
Jeon:
God forbid.
I will never die in such manner.

RIP to her.

You can't, because you are a man.

Besides, they are still investigating, it's very sadistic for a man to kill his wife and proceed to sleep with coups.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Jewessgratitud3: 8:43am On Jan 07
VaginaAcademic:
woman never do you shege see as you dey simp for her dem dey carry stab person do you know how she provoked the man I don't support murder or stabbing but pray you don't find yourself in that scenario the man committed murder but that doesn't make the woman a saint either.

Gosh! Just listen to yourself.
No matter what anyone did, it doesn't give you any right or moral justification to take their lives. Jeez!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by kingyang: 8:43am On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
Well, that's how I feel. If someone shouts at me or aggressive towards me I run away.
keep on running, but you also shout/raise your voice at others right ? Very manipulative and deceitful

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by tsdarkside(m): 8:45am On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
The rate men kill their wives these days is alarming.

All these stems up from hitting a woman, I'll always advise men never to hit a woman no matter the provocation, even if she hits you don't retaliate, just warn her never to try it again but if she continues then you can simply walk out of the relationship or marriage.

Also if a man shouts at you in a relationship please leave him because he'll go further to hitting you in marriage, men's punches are deadly and they are prone to using harmful objects. Agression is a bold sign of physical abuse, be very careful out there. 😒

in the last days the heart of men will grow cold....

before men just became angry and shouted at them when women become annoyin and the issue was over....now its very dangerous for women to become annoyin and men dont see them as the problem in their lives....

bible is not a joke....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by kabius(m): 8:45am On Jan 07
DevilishMan:
Ok. I've read everything.
So what's his offence?

Oga devil long time no see in you still dey so

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by kingyang: 8:46am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:
See his eyes. This one na silent killer.

Chai if only this woman knew she had sleeping with an enemy. See how he just wasted a beautiful woman like that.

Shey separate rooms no go come dey better bayi? Or will couples now be sleeping with one eye open again ?

God save us from demon possessed men.
Amen

Always used your initiative correctly, stop thinking in one direction and blaming the man without getting the full information of what transpired
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Sonofgod1990(m): 8:47am On Jan 07
onomeabuja:
& Who told u that the kpomo is fresh cry
i mean her skin.. cant u c her skin very fresh? bad guy
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by tsdarkside(m): 8:49am On Jan 07
kingyang:

Always used your initiative correctly, stop thinking in one direction and blaming the man without getting the full information of what transpired

haha....how many men do they think will accept all blame on themselves today like before....??

that is over....
let them keep on listenin to white people....black men will defend themselves....sadly some will even overdo it.... undecided undecided
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Mrkindness: 8:49am On Jan 07
Muslims don't marry they just have fucking arrangements. You can carry Muslim women in the name of marriage Bleep them leave them tommorow and another person will. Carry her Bleep and I go

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by tsdarkside(m): 8:51am On Jan 07
Mrkindness:
Muslims don't marry they just have fucking arrangements. You can carry Muslim women in the name of marriage Bleep them leave them tommorow and another person will. Carry her Bleep and I go

until they get too old and nobody will be interested no more....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
the instinct of the man is to get a fresher younger woman....always....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Lasgidi90(m): 8:55am On Jan 07
DarkJeddi:
I'm sure she had the same exact prayer on her life..

But as usual,God was busy glaring at those that refused to pay their tithe,to do something about it..

RIP to her..
Chaiii, they will come for you now
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Dickson178(m): 8:58am On Jan 07
This kind fine woman just die like that? Hmm
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by bigiyaro(m): 9:01am On Jan 07
leadinggists:
New Bra Bra estate. What a name?
May devil no use us this new year
leave devil alone, dey guy don too surfer for nigerians hand. Every small thing....devil πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆ, even if the guy dey perform for India, Dem go still blame am for wetin happen for naija. HABA!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by bigiyaro(m): 9:05am On Jan 07
She's most likely older and richer than him, the morafvcker just want to free himself but, too lazy or docile to hustle on his own. A simple divorce would have been easier. I hope he rots in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:08am On Jan 07
Fine man,doesnt look like his age.wasted his life now.RIP to her
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Ningi2020(m): 9:10am On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
Well, that's how I feel. If someone shouts at me or aggressive towards me I run away
I swear u go run tire
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by descartes400: 9:12am On Jan 07
DarkJeddi:
I'm sure she had the same exact prayer on her life..

But as usual,God was busy glaring at those that refused to pay their tithe,to do something about it..

RIP to her..
cheesy
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Kyrgiakos14: 9:13am On Jan 07
DevilishMan:
Ok. I've read everything.
So what's his offence?
Weyrey smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by jessylaurel(f): 9:14am On Jan 07
post=127806691:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/police-arrest-43-year-old-man-for-killing-his-wife-in-yobe-2.html

May we not marry our destiny ender πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜­

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Amumaigwe: 9:21am On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
Well, that's how I feel. If someone shouts at me or aggressive towards me I run away.

Then you behave yourself to avoid being shouted on. Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by ajol1990(m): 9:26am On Jan 07
That's too bad
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by coputa(m): 9:29am On Jan 07
It was done under the influence of drug.what drug cannot do doesn't exist.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by VaginaAcademic: 9:31am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Gosh! Just listen to yourself.
No matter what anyone did, it doesn't give you any right or moral justification to take their lives. Jeez!

of course that's what I meant when I said I don't support murder or stabbing... read my comment again
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by maasoap(m): 9:31am On Jan 07
Chai, someone witnessed 2024 that everyone was praying for but wouldn't be allowed to even finish January!
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by maasoap(m): 9:34am On Jan 07
sparko1:

You can't, because you are a man.

Besides, they are still investigating, it's very sadistic for a man to kill his wife and proceed to sleep with coups.
Just because the report said that they were in bed together? That didn't mean he slept with her corpse
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by maasoap(m): 9:37am On Jan 07
VaginaAcademic:
woman never do you shege see as you dey simp for her dem dey carry stab person do you know how she provoked the man I don't support murder or stabbing but pray you don't find yourself in that scenario the man committed murder but that doesn't make the woman a saint either.
What are you really accusing her of exactly? You are sick upstair! Mtcheeew!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Fearyourcreator: 9:42am On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
Una will just come online dey talk jargon
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Nicepoker(m): 9:46am On Jan 07
Jeon:
God forbid.
I will never die in such manner.

RIP to her.
Werey wey de claim atheist. De use God forbid. Which God.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Hakeem66: 9:46am On Jan 07
His appearance depicts a murderer.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by yahoodetector: 9:47am On Jan 07
kingyang:

Very nice poem , well written. Until you're married you will understand. I'm 100 percent against men beating their wives/spouses, or anything that leads to fight, death but women will push you to a point of regrets. The earlier they control their tongues, the better. They shouldn't forget that they are talking to a human not animals or objects. I always walk away when in confrontation because I have seen the outcome several times.

I swear bro. Women are usually shown sympathy and empathy whenever they have a grouse with men and this has made me both careful and strategic with them.

That was how one fought me in my house, tore my shirt but I didn't hit her but taught her a very big lesson. I used razor to lacerate my hands and neck while the clothes were still on me and went to the police station and lodged a complaint against her.

She was picked up and detained for 2 good days for inflicting bodily injury. Till today, she swore that she would never forgive me.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by McLizbae: 9:49am On Jan 07
If this doesn't make any sense to you (esp the last paragraph), click share.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Addme: 9:53am On Jan 07
It was always sweet at the start but turn out to be something else later on .
This life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! / Police Arraign Lawyer For Diverting Company’s N50m (pictured) / Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.